
After using cane for about 3 weeks, it was tipped over & the light snapped off the handle. Great idea with the light , however, the quality leaves something to be desired.
I was contacted by the vendor several days ago & they offered to send a refund or a new cane. I was pleasantly surprised with their offer & requested a replacement cane. The light was a big help while in the hospital and at home & other than the light snapping off, the quality was very good. I feel that their contact with me & the offer is an indication of a a quality vendor I I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!
It's a nice, well-built cane -- but I had to return it because it wouldn't adjust to a short enough height. So -- if you are 5.1 ft. or shorter, this cane probably won't work for you.
Great product even though light broke off
Stands up on it's own, but still pivots when walking. Lighting is awesome at night. light weight and can be compact.
Excellent. Just the battery needs to change but excellent, light weight and durable

Feature Product
- [Father's Day gift ] [Non-Slip Self-standing Base] 4 Cane tip protectors enhances the safety on varying terrain, portable to use at home or anywhere else
- [Adjustable 5 Height Levels] You can adjust the height from 34.5" to 39.5" with the simple push of a button; suitable for people between 5.6'' - 5.11'' .
- [Collapsible & Lightweight] This folding cane can be collapsed into 3 interconnected sections when not using. It's the perfect size to put into tote bag, backpack, large purse, glove compartment
- [Built- in LED Light] 6 Built-in LED lights on handle (battery included), 60°adjustable head, light the way in the darkness. Please remove the insulating sheet inside before use, otherwise the light will not work.
- [Firmness & Ergonically Designed] Strong aluminum alloy, firmness and max capacity for people is 200 LBS. Resilient sponge handle effectively reduce the damage to hands caused by vibration and friction.
Description
Specifications:
Weight: 1.24lbs
Material: Aluminum alloy
Number of joints: 3
Height: 34.5 inch-39.5 inch
Maximum load: 200 lbs
Number of LED lamps: 6
Battery Type: LR44 1.5v 160mAH Button Cell
LED maximum adjustment angle: 60 degree
How to Properly Size a Cane:
1. Wearing your shoes, naturally stand upright.
2. Put your arms to your side with a natural bend at the elbow.
3. Have someone measure the distance from your wrist joint to the floor.
4. This is the height at which to set your cane.
Warranty:
30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee, apart from the Sponge Cover for the Handle, the product can enjoy one year limited warranty for the non-artificial damage.
Notes:
The cane is only for the auxiliary support.
Please do not overuse it to the extremes in case of injury.
Batteries can be replaced, just need to rotate the light tip to open the battery cover and replace the battery.
Please remove the insulating sheet inside before use, otherwise the light will not work.
This is such an awesome cane....Perfect....I love the light.
The flash light is an added benefit. Works as expected.
Item arrived on time and was as described. Great cane!
I loved the cane. At first I thought I would never need the flashlight after all I never needed it before. How wrong I was. Even though I would have dealt with the problem having light at my fingertips made everything easier.
Is light, you can adjust to your high and... has light!







0 comments:
Post a Comment