Saturday, August 31, 2019

Nivea Cream Creme, 1 Ounce, Travel Size (Pack of

Nivea Cream Creme, 1 Ounce, Travel Size (Pack of 8)

Nivea Cream Creme, 1 Ounce, Travel Size (Pack of 8)

I will keep this simple because you probably know enough about Nivea to be here reading the reviews, which I didn't do for this particular product before I purchased.

I never realized other countries would be producing Nivea, with different ingredients, some of which are banned in Europe. I only learned this after my purchase from reading Amazon reviews. So...

I will continue using the product I purchased, sharing with friends and keeping one in every purse or pocket, but I will not purchase the product again unless it was made in Europe. It works fine, it smells great, but every time I use it (multiple times a day) I wonder what kind of damage it may be actually doing, which really isn't very fun.

My mom used this product (and only this) all her life before going to bed. Her skin at 80 is still like the one of a 60 years old. Small size for travel with it and to have one in every room. I tend to have very dry lips and especially during the winter time I use this at home on my lips. A life saver for me!

Great lotion. Perfect size for any size purse. Exactly what I wanted for simple Christmas gifts. I put this lotion tin, a chapstick holder keychain, chapstick, hand sanitizer, and a compact mirror in a little bag with lots of ribbon for all the girls in my Sunday school class. If I had any complaint it would be the smell is not very appealing.

These travel sized tins are convenient to keep in purse, car, etc. However, the lotion is very thick and rich and leaves yours hands with a coating, so not best to use “on the go” unless you don’t mind greasy hands until it soaks in!

I always come back to Nivea; it is incredibly versatile. It works as makeup remover, moisturizer, lip balm, and the little tins can go with you anywhere.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Provides intensive moisture for every skin type
  • Truly multi-functional, its perfect for all the family, all year round
  • Free from preservatives
  • Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
  • Great size for travel or any time you are away from home, or in the house

Description

NIVEA Creme provides the skin with all it needs to stay pure, nourished and smooth making it ideal for natural skincare. The reliable beauty classic provides intensive moisture for every skin type. Truly multi-functional, its perfect for all the family, all year round, NIVEA Creme is free from preservatives. Skin compatibility dermatologist approved.



Purchased as inexpensive quality product for Scrabble friends. Many positive compliments from the recipients. Also used as stocking fillers. Will most likely purchase again for same.

I keep a tin in my purse at all times! I will always order these travel size Nivea's! I always hated having to buy junk lotion because it's the right size for my purse. I didn't know they sold Nivea in this size, so I'm a more than happy customer!

Love these. Can keep them everywhere. The cream is a little greasy but it moisturizes well.

Conveniently packaged, thick moisturizer without leaving your hands oily. I love it!

This is thicker cream than the one I’m used to. More like cold cream consistency. Still it’s a great moisturizer and I will use it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment