Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Medline MDS138020 Accu-Therm Latex Free Hot/Cold Gel Pack (Pack of

Medline MDS138020 Accu-Therm Latex Free Hot/Cold Gel Pack (Pack of 16)

Medline MDS138020 Accu-Therm Latex Free Hot/Cold Gel Pack (Pack of 16)

These are my favorite reusable cold pack. It stays flexible when frozen and stay cold for long enough. I wrap it in a dish towel. I have used it for headaches and post surgery. So far they have stood up well to repeated use. I keep 2 in the freezer so I can switch them out if I need to. I haven’t tried using them hot but you are supposed to be able to.

These cool packs are very sturdy and do not leak. I bought a bunch because I get sinus headaches and these cool packs help so much. I sleep with one on my head sometimes by slipping it into the cut off sleeve on an old long-sleeve t-shirt.

I use these with the RoadPro RPCS01 Large Microfiber Towel (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009DB94PE) for my migraines. I wrap this in the towel and it's just long enough to overlap when I lay on it and it keeps the cold pack in place on the other side. The cold pack is well made and of the quality I'd expect to find in a therapy room. It stays well malleable even when coming right out of the freezer - sort of like cold play dough.

The 16 pack was overkill, but I believe this will give me a lifetime supply.

Have used these for years for backpain and sports aches and pains. Always good.

Great ice packs I bought them for home the gym and the school


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made using poly/nylon bags and non-toxic gel, packs can be microwaved or boiled for hot therapy or frozen for two hours for cold therapy
  • Cleans easily with soap and water
  • Packs remain pliable and soft after freezing
  • 16 packs per case

Description

Medline MDS138020 Accu-Therm Latex Free Hot/Cold Gel Pack (Pack of 16)



These are handy little hot / cold packs that are useful to keep on hand for minor sprains, headaches, or sore muscles.
We use them so often that I stitched some little envelope-style holders out of a thin toweling material in the shape of little pillowcases to put them inside of; the toweling is helpful when they've been kept in the freezer to maintain a little bit of insulation when you're placing them directly on the skin. They do get cold when they're stored in the freezer! It's good to have enough on hand so that you can rotate them if needed.
They are wonderful for migraines; just put one at the back of the head, and the other on the forehead. They are also helpful for use post-knee surgery; cold therapy is helpful for relieving pain and swelling.
We have used these packs in our family almost daily for several months, and we haven't encountered any problems with leaking or package breaking. I imagine if you were to use them for both hot and cold therapy that their life would be reduced somewhat, especially if you accidentally overheat one in the microwave, but when you use certain ones exclusively for cold therapy, as we do, they last an extremely long time. I do highly recommend them. In fact, I've given a few away to friends who've visited and complained of aches or pains. I will be ordering more in the future!

Pain management

IO use it as a cold pack. It lasts for quite a while, and has not seemed to loose any effectiveness over MANY re-coolings.

These gel packs work just as promised. They are not the best packaged items ever, but, they did not cost me a lot of money either. Work great for what I use them for.

very cold,,,

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment