Thursday, August 29, 2019

Dry Eye Compress With HydroHeat Machine Washable Cover, Save 40%, Microwave for Moist Heat Therapy or Freeze

Dry Eye Compress With HydroHeat Machine Washable Cover, Save 40%, Microwave for Moist Heat Therapy or Freeze for Cold Therapy to Treat: Dry Eye Syndrome, TMJ, Sinus Pressure, Stress.

Dry Eye Compress With HydroHeat Machine Washable Cover, Save 40%, Microwave for Moist Heat Therapy or Freeze for Cold Therapy to Treat: Dry Eye Syndrome, TMJ, Sinus Pressure, Stress.

I tried the warm treatment and it did not seem to help, so switched to the cool treatment and it does help. I store the compress in a seal tight freezer use plastic box in the refrigerator between uses. It only gets so cool no matter how long it is in the refrigerator, and it is a very soothing temperature. Right after using it your eyes may not really feel very different, although soothed, but later you will realize they do not feel as dry and that you vision is clearer. I am not sure exactly causes the dryness I have, since I have had eye allergy problems for a long time, I had to have Lasik to correct astigmatism after cataract surgery, and I also have rosacea . But this compress is a welcome addition to what I have been doing. And if you are watching television, a commercial break is about the minimum treatment time.

Love this eye compress. I have terribly dry eyes, but my insurance doesn't cover the terribly expensive Restasis. My ophthalmologist recommended that I use this daily, and it's really helped a lot. Eye compress, light massage and then my artificial tears and my eyes are feeling and looking great. It's a great product that keeps the heat for the ten minutes that I need and comes with a really nice satin bag to keep them in. Delivery was faster than expected, which was a nice surprise.

I am so glad I purchased this Mask. After heating it in the microwave for 20 seconds, the mask stays warm for about 10 minutes and definitely soothes my eyes when they are really bothering me from chronic dry eye. It also worked well when I put it in the freezer for a little bit.

Just a few minutes several times a day have helped so much! The air quality in my area of California has been awful due to fires, and I have had a viral eye infection. My eye Dr suggested warm compresses and then I found your product. It retains heat for such a long time and yet heats up so quickly . Haven't tried it cold yet, but sure it will work great.

My husband has dry eyes and he was using a wash cloth so I looked up eye compresses on Amazon and found this and at first he said it didn't work but after the first time he could tell a difference and he used it every night and he says he can tell the difference and had been great for his eyes, so much easier and not messy like the way was cloth


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Relieves dry, itchy eyes in minutes
  • Includes antimicrobial Machine-Washable Cover - retains moisture, protects the compress so it lasts for years
  • Place in the freezer to relieve painful, puffy, swollen eyes from allergies etc.
  • 10 minutes of therapeutic moist heat - no water needed!
  • Helps reduce painful eyes from: Dry Eye, Stye, Photophobia, Uveitis, Iritis

Description

We have upgraded our product to include a moisture-wicking machine washable cover, that is the product you have in stock. I completely edited the title, bullet points, description etc. to describe the product we are offering. None of these edits are showing up on the actual listing. Why do you have our listing such that we can't edit as we see fitWe changed the images and you did edit the listing yesterday to show the new pictures.



This is a great item. I wear some eye make-up plus have dry eyes. I use this and it helps relieve the extra dryness I have experienced on those days when I wore and removed eye make-up. I think it helps get that little bit of make-up off that the cotton ball and eye make-up remover misses.

Ahhhhhh.....makes my eyes feel so much better. I fall asleep with it on. Helps for hours. Can't wait for the long term results.

Due to intense reading on the laptop, I have developed dry eyes. The doctor recommended the artificial eye drops and a compress. After searching on Amazon, I purchased the Solana Health Dry Eye Compress. The eye compress is soothing to my eyes and truly relaxes me. I highly recommend that you purchase yourself one so you can soothe your eyes before sleeping or when you get up. Your eyes will feel so much better. I highly recommend it!

It’s a great invention.. someone suggested this and it does get your oils flowing and helps your eyes feel better. Only people that didn’t believe me were the doctor and cvs. That were pushing silly drops th@t cost $$$$$$

My Optometrist recommended using this heated mask to help with my dry eye problem. It feels wonderful and I am getting relief.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment