Saturday, August 31, 2019

DIY Body Wrap: SPA Formula for Home Use: Seaweed, Healing Clay, Garcinia Cambogia, and Dead Sea

DIY Body Wrap: SPA Formula for Home Use: Seaweed, Healing Clay, Garcinia Cambogia, and Dead Sea Salt

DIY Body Wrap: SPA Formula for Home Use: Seaweed, Healing Clay, Garcinia Cambogia, and Dead Sea Salt

I have invested in a lot of wraps..wasted money essentially..this wrap has a very unpleasant smell but I was determined to gut it out, and not waste any more money, so I chose a night my husband had to work, wrapped my stomach and inner thighs., and slept in the wrap all night.I hate my stomach because I have a slight hang at the bottom. I drink lots of water anyways..I did as instructed and wrapped every 3 to 4 days by the time I got to the 4 th day, and was gonna wrap again. My stomach? Where it hang at the bottom? No longer had that sag! Skin was toned and tight! Everyone’s results may not be the same, but if you do your part this product work! Will buy over, and over again!

Hello this was my first time buying this ... I’m black and my review is real and so was my results..... now I’m a curvy girl with love handles and juicy fed arms and I put the wrap on both spots first ima start with my arms they aren’t jiggly there just hard fatty tissue and once I took the wrap off they appeared lifted tighter and smoother I only wrapped them once and I can say thy went down by 1&2 inches now on to my waist ....... I have wrapped my waist 3:4 times I believe and also it was immediately shrinkage I will be ordering another bag and this time heel track and photos of my process... I will add photos soon or on the next batch I want to see results from a total of 5 bags very soon .....

So glad I decided to buy it. After reading the reviews I decided it's 20 bucks night as well try it out. I am terrible at reading directions and actually washed it off the first time. Then discovered I wasn't supposed to. So I wrapped before bed and then in the morning went into my garage and unwrapped and rubbed all the stuff off so I could just sweep it up. I noticed a difference on my 3rd wrap probably. That was also when I made sure to drink enough water when I wrapped. But the results were fantastic! My skin was toned and tight! Less sag! I could finally see the results of my workouts better. I just ordered my second bag. The smell did not really bother me much. I if other people smelled it after I rubbed it all off they didn't say anything or act like they smelled anything. Still sat next to me so...it might not be for everyone but it was perfect for me. The price is awesome as well. Oh my other hint is wear some tight yoga pants after you wrap to help keep everything in place.

I read the reviews & decided to try them myself. In some reviews people complain about the smell being horrendous. I did not find the smell that bad, seemed mild to me but I’m not hypersensitive to smell and grew up near the ocean. Anyhoo, I tried the wrap and used plastic wrap over it with a waist cincher and work out tank top to sleep in. I was blown away by the results the next morning. I’ll have to wait 72 hours before doing them again but I cannot wait to see what the next few days brings. I could not be happier! Way more affordable than going to a spa. I’ll be adding this to my regular self-care routine!

I feel like this mixture made a difference on my muffin top. Two table spoons were enough to cover my entire midsection. Although I believe that this product works, I can't stand the smell. The sea weed smell is very pronounced and it makes me nauseous.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TARGET BELLY FAT: Powerful Seaweed and Garcinia Cambogia extract is absorbed through skin and can help improve the burning of fat to break down stubborn fat deposits.
  • DETOXIFY: Feel your tummy and thighs pulsate when Healing Clay discharges excess water and toxins from your body.
  • PURE AND POWERFUL: Stop exposing your body to even more chemicals and pollutants. Our breakthrough formula contains 100% natural ingredients
  • SALON QUALITY TREATMENT: Ingredients previously only found at SPAs. Pamper and treat yourself to a salon-like experience!

Description

It's Confusing. There are so many body wraps out there. (SPA wraps, body wrap applicators, volcanic ash wraps just to start). So I tested these wraps, listened to lots of user feedback and even talked about the pros and cons on my iTunes podcast. The result is the exciting development of a breakthrough formula now for sale for home use that you could previously only find at high end SPAs.

DOES THIS REALLY SLIM? If you follow my step-by-step Body Wrap Guide, it's not uncommon to take someone down a dress size or two in two weeks. I do not promise outstanding slimming results for everyone because we all have a unique body chemistry and there are many contributing reasons for weight loss and slimming, but I believe my Neutripure SPA recipe will give you the best fighting chance of any wrap on the market to conquer the battle of the bulge.

BENEFITS: Whether it's needing tighter skin or firming loose skin, the wrap can help! It even helps to reduce stretch marks and cellulite. Some may see skin rejuvenation, some may see a reduction in inflammation, some might see stretch marks lighten up. Whatever your results are, it can be maintained with proper diet and exercise.

My Neutripure body wrap is not just a slimming product; it's an experience! It involves wrapping yourself in detoxifying Seaweed, Healing Clay, Garcinia Cambogia, and Dead Sea Salt in order to help draw out toxins from the body. With a good body wrap not only will you feel a greater sense of well being and be setting the stage for better overall health, you'll start contouring your body, lose weight and toning by removing the accumulation of toxic substances in the body.

Contents: Body wrap Ingredients for 10 wraps. Saran wrap is required for a body wrap treatment but not included.



I've always been a skeptic of products like this, but I'm really happy with the results that I'm seeing and feeling (and only after a couple of uses). I try to only use organic products on my face/body, so I was impressed and excited with the all organic ingredients that go into these wraps! My skin feels and looks great. Would highly recommend!

If you are looking to lose WEIGHT, INCHES this BODY WRAP will help you. It is very easy to apply, it is not hard, difficult at all. You must drink plenty of WATER & WRAP your AREAS where you want to LOSE, TONE at. You must do the WRAPS EVERY THREE DAYS or EVERY TWO DAYS. You will start seeing results in about 2 WEEKS if you are for real about your Body looking and feeling better. I recommend EVERYONE to try the BODY WRAP.

This really works, I tried one wrap for 12 hours overnight and I did loose an inch and saw changes in the way my tummy looks. Am gonna keep using it every three days. Can't wait to see the results soon

I have never use this product before ,and this is my first time buying it .After the first use i notice same changes it's not a huge , bit i notice that something has happened . It's very good and I am impressed . The results it amazing .

These neutripure body wrap repeatedly appeared on my radar the last year and I had to check this out for myself.  It’s a routine that takes a time commitment to set up but after you try the first wrap I immediate noticed a difference.  I wondered if it was just quick water weight i Iost that I would quickly gain back, but after I tried the 3rd and 4th wrap I was beyond happy with my results!! It’s been a month  now and the weight hasn’t can back and I must confess my enthusiasm for my new appearance has encouraged healthier eating.   I will continue to use these wraps and highly recommend them.   

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment