Friday, August 30, 2019

Black Computer Reading Glasses 4.00 Protect Your Eyes Against Eye Strain, Fatigue and Dry Eyes from Digital

Black Computer Reading Glasses 4.00 Protect Your Eyes Against Eye Strain, Fatigue and Dry Eyes from Digital Gear with Anti Blue Light, Anti UV, Anti Glare, and are Anti Reflective

Black Computer Reading Glasses 4.00 Protect Your Eyes Against Eye Strain, Fatigue and Dry Eyes from Digital Gear with Anti Blue Light, Anti UV, Anti Glare, and are Anti Reflective

I like them. This was my first 2.0 reading glasses, so guess much of my pleasure is being able to see things clearly. I use these with my cell or Kindle, find I have the computer monitor too far away for me to need glasses. They appear to have a very slight yellow tint, but very slight.
These are not going to win any beauty contests, they are on the thick side, but they are practical. They feel sturdy, have knocked them off my nightstand, carried them in my jacket a few times. I break the drug store readers often, so have been lucky or they are stronger. Not really sure if they reduce eye strain, I don't spend hours on my phone. I keep a pair next to my bed, often get up, get a cup of coffee then check my phone, make sure school is not delayed and the world has not ended. But especially first thing that print on the phone is so small, this allows me to see it. Then put them on again at night when reading at night.
I will say my 79 year old father and 55 year old brother in law loved them. Probably should have just given them each a pair and bought more. Let them use them to look at something, both said "Wow, those are good." I suspect, like me, that it is a slightly higher power then they are used to.
Only 4 stars since I don't think they really do a whole lot more than regular readers, but still good pair of glasses.

I'm in front of (2) 30" computer screens 5 to 6 hours a day. I've been fighting with my eyes burning and fatigued for the last year. I've used every eye drop under to sun. After using TruVision Readers, I've had no fatigue and no eye drops. Great glasses and great customer service.

I'm in front of (2) 30" computer screens 5 to 6 hours a day. I've been fighting with my eyes burning and fatigued for the last year. I've used every eye drop under to sun. After using TruVision Readers, I've had no fatigue and no eye drops. Great glasses and great customer service.

These are good and fairly solid, except that the lens will tend to pop out, but they are not to difficult to put back in.

They have lasted almost 10 months now and for the price, that is a good run!

I use these at the office where I'm almost always in front of a computer. They are very comfortable, perceptibly reduce eye strain, don't produce glare, and actually are nice looking. I'm very pleased. I normally use 1.75 or 2.00 for reading books, but computer screens are never that close to me, and these 1.50's are great for screen reading.

Glasses perform as advertised. Very pleased they do not fall off my head when I'm looking down. Very comfortable and light-weight. I really like the size of the lenses and frames-- very little interference with vision. These are the nicest reading/ computer glasses I've owned, and their price makes them a great value. Definite recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • VALUE IS ONLY THE BEGINNING - This 2-pack enables you to keep a pair at home and a pair at the office. Keeping your eyes protected.
  • PROTECT YOUR EYES- The slight Blue Tint does everything the yellow tint used to do by blocking UV Rays, Blue Light, and Glare. This Special Tint Reduces Eye Strain, Dry Eyes and Fatigue.
  • ENHANCE YOUR VISUAL APPEAL -These glasses were crafted with a sleek, modern design Wearing these reading glasses at home, in bed, at the office, means you'll always look sharp, and see sharper!
  • CRYSTAL-CLARITY WITH QUICK-CLEAN PROTECTION BAG - Each Pair of our reading glasses comes with its individual micro-fiber cleaning cloth bag to easily remove those annoying smudges
  • COMFORT GUARENTEE - Engineered with Sure-Flex Comfort Spring Arms and Dura-Tight Screws ensures a perfect fit every time.

Description

When you work at a computer for any length of time, you will eventually experience some of the symptoms know as computer vision syndrome (CVS).

The Vision Council found that 70 percent of US adults in a survey reported having some kind of digital eye strain

Blurred Vision
Dry Eyes
Headaches
Red Eyes
General Fatigue

With our new advanced technology these Computer Glasses have an almost invisible, slightly blue, tint which protects your eyes from the harmful effects of UV rays, blue light, glare, and reflections of computer and all other electronic screens.



Awesome product. These glasses look amazing and I continually get compliments while wearing them. I am a network engineer and I stare at 5 monitors for 8+ hours a day. I have definitely noticed a difference in how tired my eyes are at the end of the day. Tru Vision is an awesome business to deal with. Top Notch customer service and the shipping is lightening fast. Highly recommend Erin and her company.

I found the glasses very well adapted for a large computer screen. Was quite impressed with the quality and comfort when doing long period of computer work. As far as "readers" go, these are one of the best values I have encountered. Will order more as needed.

I'm in front of multiple PC's all day; these have made a big difference so far; have been comparing with my other readers; BTW, great follow-up customer service; received an email right after delivery; they replaced a pair with a defect; will order again to have spare in office.

They're light weight and stay on. The only issue I've had is the silicone parts that contact the ear can irritate in hot enviornments with extended wear.

Works very well and looks good too. I just ordered another pair for my family.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment