Saturday, August 31, 2019

Relief Pak 11-1242 Insulated Ice Bag with Tie Strings, 7 x

Relief Pak 11-1242 Insulated Ice Bag with Tie Strings, 7 x 12"

Relief Pak 11-1242 Insulated Ice Bag with Tie Strings, 7 x 12

My BF uses this for his knee injury (jumpers knee). It doesn’t leak and it controls the pad from becoming excessively cold. Only downside that now with a few uses in the Velcro on the strap is not glued anymore. Can probably glue back on but I wish it wasn’t the case.

So nice to have some ice bags that work perfectly

Good for the $$

Got one of these at the hospital when I broke my leg. greatest invention since sliced bread!

My mom has headaches and needed an ice pack that she could tie to her neck and this worked perfectly. It was also reusable.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Multi-layer construction
  • Keeps moisture away from skin
  • Easy to fill neck opening
  • Soft comfortable outer fabric
  • Latex Free

Description

Insulated ice bags consist of multi-layer construction keeps moisture away from skin. Each bag comes with easy fill neck opening and soft comfortable outer fabric. Ice bag is refillable and disposable and comes with long ribbon ties to fasten bag around treatment area.



worked good

Great for when you need to ice on the go.

Product arrived at stated. This is a great ice pack. Good product at a good price. I would recommend it.

I have headaches and bag works well and is easy to pack since I travel a lot I keep one in my travel bag so I always have one with me

This Ice Bag is great. It is flexible and leak-proof and easy to use.
This is identical to the one I received in the hospital - so you know the medical field is using it!
The ties are good to it you are lying down and might move around. You don't have to tie it tight, just a loose tie that will keep it in place.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment