Friday, August 30, 2019

Bumble and Bumble Bb All-Style Blow Dry Creme, 5

Bumble and Bumble Bb All-Style Blow Dry Creme, 5 Ounce

Bumble and Bumble Bb All-Style Blow Dry Creme, 5 Ounce

Improves the texture of my hair and significantly extends the time between shampooing. Sometimes I will wet my hair on day 2-3, apply more of the product, and I can go several more days without shampooing. In fact, the more I use it after just wetting (and not shampooing) my hair, the better my hair looks. It’s really a miracle product. My stylist swears by it.

Just left my hairdresser & she used this on me for the first time. I couldn't believe how amazing my hair felt. As soon as I got home I found on Amazon, this cream is amazing. I have fine hair and recently hughlighted, i get alot of tangles. My hair is soft but not limp and holds my blowout for 2 days without looking or feeling greasy.

This product is amazing!! I use it on days I blow out my hair. I have naturally wavy to curly hair that tends to be very oily. I normally have to wash at least every other day and use dry shampoo on the days I don’t wash my hair. This product allowed me to blow out my hair straight and not have to wash it for 4 days!! I did have to use a dry shampoo on the 4th day but I have never been able to do this in the past!! I’m loving this product!

My hairdresser uses these products, so I thought I'd try them. My hair is just curly enough to be annoying. This product gives me straight hair, a little bounce, and a silky feel.

This is a nice hair product. I have thick, really thick hair. I used a large quarter size glob. It does not make my hair greasy. It has a nice smell. It works pretty well for smoothing out my hair for blow drying.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • For healthy hair, even fine or oil-prone
  • Protects against heat damage
  • Microfine oil-absorbing powders to extend the life of your blow dry right from the start

Description

This one-step wonder creme for healthy, fine and even oil-prone hair fights frizz, protects against heat damage, and has (invisible) microfine oil-absorbing powders to extend the life of your blow dry right from the start. For healthy hair, even fine or oil-prone.



I have enjoyed this product. My hair feels light, but still well managed. It doesn't feel hard or greasy like you might find with other styling products in fine hair. I will definitely keep ordering.

I have graying hair and so have to be careful what products I use. Some hair care creams turn brown when heat is applied. This cream tames the frizzies and makes my hair easier to style. I make sure I don't run out!

This stuff is spendy, but works great when needing a little something when you blow dry your hair. It is not oily looking and helps hold your style.

I have fine thin hair. This gives me the volume I want and the ability to style my hair in so many different ways.

Love this blow dry creme. It gives me just enough style aid and it makes my hair soft and manageable. Great product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment