Friday, August 30, 2019

PowerOne Hearing Aid Batteries No Mercury Size 312, PR41 (60 Batteries) + Battery Keychain

PowerOne Hearing Aid Batteries No Mercury Size 312, PR41 (60 Batteries) + Battery Keychain Kit

PowerOne Hearing Aid Batteries No Mercury Size 312, PR41 (60 Batteries) + Battery Keychain Kit

I'm an Audiologist and we sell these exact batteries at my practice (though not purchased through Amazon). I regularly hear from patients and my own family that PowerOne batteries last a day or two longer than other brand batteries. Plus they are the cheapest batteries that I have found...even from my practice! The expiration date on these batteries are at least two years out and one box will last you for approximately 6 to 8 months...as long as you are wearing your hearing aids all day, every day!!! Also remember that once you remove the tab from the battery, wait two minutes before placing them in your hearing aids. All hearing aid batteries now are mercury free and they need to air activate for a minute or two to fully reach peak voltage.

If you are into Zink-air hearing aid batteries like I am, this review is for you. These came from Germany and perform very well. Zink-air batteries are like mini fuel cells. You must pull of the tab stuck to the back of the battery to uncover some tiny air holes which activates the battery, then wait for about 60 seconds to allow them to energize.. If the tab is not stuck on well at the factory, then the air holes leak and degrade the battery before they are used. With other brands, I sometimes ran across a battery that was dead on arrival and some that only run for a short time. Besides getting a great price, in a 60 unit batch of these Power One batteries I had none that failed in any manner and all of them ran extraordinarily long. What more can I say, other than I will be buying more and I have received no benefits or incentives for writing this review.

This is a great deal especially with the bundled handy keychain holder which ensures that you are never caught without working hearing aids. The batteries last as long as those from more common manufacturers (which for my hearing aids, wearing them essentially the full day, is about 4-5 days; typically the batteries in the left and right ear fail within an hour of each other.) A minor complaint is that they don't seem to be as well machined as others to fit snugly into the compartment of the hearing aid, so that I have to be careful when opening the compartment door (in order to break the circuit at the end of the day) that they don't fall out and roll across the floor. No fun chasing them down and finding them and, since these types of batteries are apparently poisonous to animals, if you have pets you do want to find any wandering batteries. I now have a system for dealing with this issue, so I feel comfortable ordering them and giving them five stars. I'm on my second order.

Great batteries. Had previous purchased some on eBay that were within 1 year of expiration. These are good till something like 2021... So happy to get Fresh batteries at a great price. Also, love the little carrier, its very handy to carry a couple of batteries around so you have them on hand when one dies and you are away from home. Shipped very quickly - got here almost a week before I expected them. Highly recommend!

You can't beat the price. Now my mom doesn't worry about running out of batteries for her hearing aids, so she is more likely to wear them. Since Uncorrected hearing loss is associated with a higher risk of dementia, and I've noticed that since we got her no-mold hearing aids (more comfortable) and lots of batteries, she is sharper, more "there" than before.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Power One Size 312
  • 60 Pack + Keychain battery holder

Description

New. 60-pack of Size 312 PowerOne batteries with Keychain Battery Holder.



My husband got hearing aids a few years ago. These are the same brand batteries his doctor gave him. They are less than half the price through Amazon than in the stores and the quality is the same. Te expiration date is at least a year out and by purchasing a whole box he never runs out of batteries. They also last longer than other batteries he tried. He also likes the fact that they come with a little case that holds two batteries which he can keep on his keychain. Since he is in sales and travels this is very convenient for him.
We will continue to purchase these through Amazon as long as they are available.

I searched the Internet for battery comparisons by manufacturer and price. These emerged as one of the highest rated for consistent life and the quantity pricing couldn't be beat. These are for my 87 year old dad's 2 hearing aids, which he uses 16 hours per day on average; and he consistently gets a week's worth of power per battery - it has become absolutely predictable when he will hear the 'low-battery' warning tones. He also is enamored with the key fob battery carrier - the small size enables him to have it in his pocket wherever he goes.

Have been using these for 4 months and have zero complaints. These were the same the naval clinic issued with my hearing aid and wanted to keep the same brand. The free carrier is great when attached to a keychain so there is always 10 -18 days of spares readily accessible. I use my Bluetooth function frequently which drains the battery faster than normal options but this normal with all batteries.

The batteries are great, as is the price. They last as long or longer than the bubble packaged name-brands at the drugstore, but they die more quickly. That's good--their I'm-almost-dead warning beep is about a half hour before it really dies. The name-brand ones annoyingly beep their death rattles for hours before they actually give up. So, these last longer, and die faster. Win-win.
The little two-cell keychain holder, however, is junk. There is no dependable snap/release mechanism; my pocket holds two separated pieces of plastic, and two loose cells, if I can find them. Hence, four stars.
I've gotten several keychain holders over several orders, all different, and mostly better. Maybe for my next order this company will use a different supplier.

Great quality batteries at a great price, This is the 2nd box I buy for my uncle. What he appreciated the most is the 2 cell battery key chain, That hey chain saved him in different occasions. I guess i am buying the key chain with the batteries :). Excellent and smart bundle.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment