Saturday, August 31, 2019

AUVON iMedassist Weekly AM/PM Pill Box, 2nd Gen Portable Travel Pill Organizer (7-Day / 4-Times-A-Day) with

AUVON iMedassist Weekly AM/PM Pill Box, 2nd Gen Portable Travel Pill Organizer (7-Day / 4-Times-A-Day) with Moisture-Proof Design and Large Compartments to Hold Vitamins, Supplements and Medication

AUVON iMedassist Weekly AM/PM Pill Box, 2nd Gen Portable Travel Pill Organizer (7-Day / 4-Times-A-Day) with Moisture-Proof Design and Large Compartments to Hold Vitamins, Supplements and Medication

I have only had this pill box set for two days but I already LOVE it! The the whole thing is super light weight even with pills inside, the airtight seal adds a degree of comfort in knowing my medication will remain sealed away from water/humidity. The interior daily pieces are not anchored down inside, this is nice that I don’t have to fight to pry one out at a time, they are very easy to remove and take one with you or for filling. The individual storage compartments are nice and big, they hold many pills I even have plenty of spare room for added pills in the future. The container comes with stickers so you can label each daily piece if you like, but I like that I can move the colors around and not worry about grabbing a certain day. All in all this is very convenient way to keep track of your medications and doses, the colors are bright and fun, I feel like I am on the young side for needing all this medicine, but disabilities don’t discriminate by age, the colors help by making smile even when I am staring at a handful of pills. Oh, even though there are a lot of “lids” they are all easy open! I would definitely recommend this item for anyone who takes medication 4x a day!

This thing is beyond amazing! I wanted a pill organizer that had at least three compartments per day, and that was contained in a case that wouldn't dump. I also wanted each of the compartments to not be easily accidentally opened. I wanted a day section to be able to be put in my purse and know with confidence that by being jostled around the compartment won't open. This pill organizer does exactly that. The compartments are large enough for my multivitamin and other pills to fit in. It is constructed of sturdy, high-quality plastic. Each section is clearly marked and it includes day stickers that you can put on where you like and it allows you to pick which color you want for which day. Also, the case has a rubber seal around the edges that makes it water resistant when closed. I am genuinely in awe! Quite honestly, even as boastful as this sounds, this might be my favorite Amazon purchase ever!

Update: it’s been a year. It’s still an awesome organizer. The time of day emblems have since mostly rubbed off, but it doesn’t change the functionality of the item unless that is important to you. I cannot discern any other wear on it anywhere. I absolutely would still recommend this to anyone looking for a pill organizer!

I use this organizer to organize my supplements. I have bought pill organizers before but this one is the most efficient. I usually end up not complying or getting frustrated with dropping these organizers and pills flying everywhere or traveling and not wanting to put the ENTIRE organizer in my purse.

This organizer is very durable. The closures are strong and because it is compartments inside a larger compartment, I worry less about any pills getting loose. This is very travel friendly, with the individual day compartments.

I have mild to moderate OCD and the vibrant colors, symbols and daily labels (included) make this aesthetically and functionally efficient. I even went as far as labeling my bottles of supplements to correspond with the symbols on the organizer, in order to stay consistent.

The fact it’s BPA Free just makes this a worry free investment. If, for any reason, I would need to purchase another one, I would buy this one again.

So glad I took a chance on this pill case! I’ve been on the lookout for a 4x a day pill case that also didnt make me feel like a senior citizen. As a girl in her 20s that has to take 9+ pills a day (not counting vitamins), I needed something that could carry all of my pills while ideally not screaming ‘look at how many pills I have to take’. This one seemed cute and although I was afraid it looked a little small, I figured I would take a chance on it since it was relatively cheap.
This thing went above and beyond my expectations! Its not too big- big enough to hold all of my pills but not so big that it can’t fit in my purse- and the case seems sturdy. You could quite easily fit 6-7 capsules per section, its huge. The colors are super pretty, and in passing it looks more like a piece of tupperwear than a pill case, which is nice for when you have to take your pills in public.
I’ll update my review if anything changes, but I would 100% recommend this if you’re looking for a new pill case!

First, I want to say that I was not paid for this review. I have purchased many different pill sorters to manage my vitamins and medications in the past. Most of the ones you find are either too shallow, don’t stay closed, only have two times of day to take medication, and are really bulky to travel with.

This product is pure genius and so well made! It has an outer case that keeps all of the individual days in order and it has a really nice enclosure clasp to hold everything tight. No more opening my luggage, and seeing all the pills I meticulously organized all through my suitcase! This product is awesome!

There are so many things I love about this product.
1. The cost! I cannot believe this is priced below $15!
2. The quality of the product. This is not cheaply made at all. It is extremely durable and made of really strong plastic.
3. I love that the days are all color coded, and that stickers are provided with the days of the week.
4. The fact that you can grab just one day’s worth of your pills and throw the container in your bag is so nice. This works for so many purposes in my life (one day trips, taking your pills to work, labeling medication for a caregiver, etc).
5. I really appreciate that there is a third and fourth section to hold pills, because I take my medication 3 times a day and a couple of things just before bed. It is hard to find a pill sorter at this quality and price point that has a 3rd and 4th time of day option.
6. I can really appreciate the deep wells of each section in the pill sorter. I can fit even my largest vitamin (a little larger than a prenatal vitamin) with ease. And I would guess you could fit up to ten capsule pills in each well.
7. Even with the deep wells for medication, when you close the entire outer case, it has a nice thin profile that makes it easy for storing vertically in a drawer or cabinet. It doesn’t take up a large amount of space, and I don’t have to worry about spills because everything is contained.
8. I forgot to mention, the individual day sorter wells also have a nice tight closure on them. So they don’t fall open into my purse or work bag.

I’m shocked with how much I love this product. I think it’s obvious I would recommend this to anyone who needs an easy to manage system for their medications and/or vitamins.

A huge thank you to the creator of this product. This has made my life so much easier!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Store a Week's Worth of Meds. You can simply organize your weekly medication dispenser at the beginning of the week and place the organizer on the counter to easily keep track and maintain your AM/PM medication regimen, which is great if you're traveling or on-the-go since you can detach exactly the days you need.(size of each compartment: 0.9" x 1.1" x 0.9")
  • Secure Pills from Spilling. No worries about unwanted dumpage of pills found by pets and kids for your slightest unintentional or incidental touch on the pill planer. The push button stays closed once locked and securely snap shut keeping pills safe.
  • Easy to Use. The pill dispenser has a tested design to make it easier for you, especially for the elderly, to open the medicine box; This pill case also has a contoured design on the bottom for easy pill removal; The large compartments are manufactured from a translucent material thereby allowing easy monitoring which box is empty without opening.
  • BPA-free Materials. The pill box is simple yet handy if you have to take medication 4 times a day. There are separate compartments constructed with durable molded BPA-free plastic for each dose, plus it's got a large capacity for multiple pill regimes
  • What You Receive: 1 x AUVON iMedassist Pill Holder, 1 x Happy Card, our 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service

Description

AUVON
Live Smart, Live Healthy

AUVON iMedassit Pill Planner
Make your pills or supplement easy to retrieve by getting the weekly pill boxes from AUVON! It is a useful tool for medication management - whether for your kids, parents or grandparents, and even for yourself.

Enhanced Secure Button
Retrieving medicine is simplified by a secure button and also keeping pills is also enhanced by the secure button.

Large Compartments
Each slot holds a day pack that has four AM/PM large capacity compartments for morning and evening multiple pill regimes. It's great if you don't want to bring multiple bottles when traveling.

For Whom to Use?
- Individuals with memory loss
- Elderly people
- When under multiple medications
- To ensure, patient has taken or not taken medicine

How to Use it?
1. Set pill box onto a flat surface or hold in hand.
2. Using index finger or thumb, press down onto colored tab.
3. Close compartment lid when finished by push the edge to the lid.

Maintenance and Care
1. Wash prior to first use.
2. After first use, wash with mild soapy water.
3. Dry before storing.

Warning
As with all medication storage devices, keep out of reach of children and pets.



Love the colors! The compartments on the individual cases open easily and snap securely (though I have no dexterity issues). The case latch seemed a bit loose or something, but after I pushed in the green rubbery bit (it makes the seal air tight, I believe) to seat it better in its channel, it had a more satisfying snap. The individual cases do not have the usual “Mon,” “Tue,” etc, markings, but their colors help to put them in order. The pill box came with number stickers (1-7) as well. Personally, I’m going to add day labels because I want something idiot proof. :-)

I’ve used many pill containers over the years and this one is nearly perfect. All the issues of previous containers are fixed with this one. I can’t think of any negatives. It holds up to 6-20 plus pills per spot depending on size of the pills. It’s super easy to open one spot at a time and dump the pills for one time of day out. I always dump pills out into a little cup, and don’t take individual pills out from the pill tray itself. Times are not listed which is nice because we don’t follow most standard times so that usually gets confusing. The protective case is very strong and appears waterproof and you can stack a few on stop of eachother or store sideways. I seriously am in love with these pill cases. I’m back to buy more. A must have for those with chronic conditions and lots of daily meds.

Great little organizer. It works as it should. I'm not sure how long it will last though. I've had it about two months now and the symbols are coming off the tops...I'm worried about constantly opening and closing the plastic compartments and the lids eventually breaking. The company gave me a full refund and even sent me a replacement organizer with new symbols! Probably the best customer service I have ever received! I will definitely buy from this company again.

This pill box is well constructed with heavy duty plastic. It feels durable, the hinges are strong and the closures have a nice solid feel. Each bin is large enough to accommodate the many meds I use and still be able to reach in with my fingers to pick out one. The only thing I would have preferred is to have the individual daily containers snap into place in the larger box. This would make it easier to open all the lids to refill the weekly box.

The pill organizer I've been using has gotten a bit too small for some of my vitamins and medications because the compartments weren't big enough for the huge pills some companies think they need to make, so a few days ago, I said, "Enough is enough" and ordered this one. I'm so glad I did! The compartments are nice and big, so everything fits in with room to spare, and the organizer looks nice and cheerful as well. I also like that there are four compartments for each day, you can take a day's worth of pills out of the tray, and you also get labels for each day to put on as you wish. I really recommend this product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment