Saturday, August 31, 2019

Pureline Oralcare Retainer Box Orthodontic, Set of 2, colors may

Pureline Oralcare Retainer Box Orthodontic, Set of 2, colors may vary

Pureline Oralcare Retainer Box Orthodontic, Set of 2, colors may vary

These are a great price for 2 boxes. Arrived quick and plastic is very clean, no frayed or uneven edges, nice sparkly colors and snaps tight.
Little hands can open and close it but dont open it too far if you want it to last.
The rear 'hinge' is just a thin section of plastic that is created by it being pulled slightly away from the 2 cups when its being formed, so eventually it rips and the box wont stay together. (Duct tape applied cleanly will keep it going)
They are not heavy duty - good for pocket or bag carrying, but if you drop it from 3 ft or higher on hard floor or ground it will pop open.
Most or all the boxes you see shown with a keychain or rope hook attached-they are not able to hold that - they will break right through in 1 day.
Dont let the breather holes fool you, rinse and wipe the box at least twice a day, morning and at night. Trust me...

The boxes are just like what the orthodontist gives out. I bought extra to keep in lunch boxes, desks at school, and bathrooms. The boxes are study and have small holes to let the air circulate. That was important to me as often times the kids will put their wet retainers in the box without thinking. I think the price is great for a set of two! I bought two sets and received white, pink, and two blue.

Purchased for my Invisalign retainer. This retainer box is a really good size for travel or just to have in different areas of the house. It is sturdy, can go in the dishwasher (top rack), and has ventilation holes. The only con is not being able to choose color preference.

Simpe containers. Might end up splitting over time bc there is only a small line connecting the top to the bottom but I'm sure they will do. Mine did have holes in the top as pictured.

I use this product to store my aligners for Invisalign. The thickness of the plastic is not too thin, and the clasp mechanism holds up well to heavy usage. This product helps me not lose my aligners when I go out to a restaurant. Losing your aligners costs about one hundred dollars to replace.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Retainer Box Orthodontic (Set Of 2)
  • Made of heavy duty plastic with secure snap latch
  • You will receive 2 randomly colored retainer cases of the 6 assorted colors pictured
  • Great for storing retainers and mouthguards

Description

Retainer Box Orthodontic (Set Of 2)



Received these quickly, but then realized that they are quite large. I would say that they might be more for dentures than retainers. I needed some extra retainer cases for my son to carry with him and leave about the house. Good quality. Have had them for a couple of weeks and they are not broken or come apart.

Arrived early and I love the color. Well made too.

Exactly what my husband needed to store his night guard.

Loved it so much BOUGHT A SECOND ONE!

Great simple product for storing and cleaning dentures/retainer/gold teeth(fronts)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment