Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Lightning X Large EMT Medic First Responder EMS Tactical Trauma Bag w/Dividers (Stealth

Lightning X Large EMT Medic First Responder EMS Tactical Trauma Bag w/Dividers (Stealth Black)

Lightning X Large EMT Medic First Responder EMS Tactical Trauma Bag w/Dividers (Stealth Black)

This bag has been great. Having the velcro walls is very helpful. Everything I have in the bag easily fits in, but doesn't move around due to the various set ups you can make with the 6 different dividers. The strap is perfect to go on one shoulder, not over your head. I have finished putting everything in the bag and have a little room left. Here is a list of everything I have put in the bag.

Flap:
-Oropharangeal Airway (6 Sizes)
-5" EMT Shears (1)
-7 1/4" EMT Shears (1)
-Reusable Pen Light (1)
- AAA Battery For Pen Light (2)
-Percussion Hammer (1)
-Safety Glasses (1)

Main Compartment:
-Stethoscope (1)
-Ssphygmomanometer (1)
-Adjustable C-Collar (1)
-Sharps Dart (1)
-60cc irrigation syringe (2)
-Bulb Syringe (2)
-1000mL Saline (1)
-6" Ace Bandage (1)
-4" Ace Bandage (1)
-3" Ace Bandage (2)
-2" Ace Bandage (1)
-8 fl oz. Hand Sanitizer (1)
-8 fl oz. Povidone Iodine (1)
-2 fl oz. Hydrogen Peroxide Spray (1)
-Triangle Bandage (2)
-1" Sensi Wrap (2)
-2" Sensi Wrap (2)
-1" Transpore Tape (5)
-1" Micropore Paper Tape (1)
-1.5" Sports Tape (3)
-36" SAM Splint (1)
-3L Emesis Bag (2)
-Digital Thermometer (1)
-Thermometer Probe Cover (100)
-Adult CPR Mask (1)
-Infant CPR Mask (1)
-One Way Valves For CPR Mask (5)
-CPR Face Shield Keychain (5)
-Mylar Emergency Blanket (1)
-Ammonia Inhalants (10)
-Band-Aid Various Sizes (100)
-Bacitracin (1)
-Instant Cold Compress (1)
-Moleskin (4)

Right Side Pocket:
-Nitrile Gloves (50)
-Povidone Iodine Wipes (100)
-Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes (30)

Left Side Pocket:
- Sterile Gauze 2x2" (25)
-Non-Stick Sterile Gauze 2x3" (20)
-Sterile Gauze 4x4" (10)
-Sterile Gauze 9x5" (2)
-2" Sterile Gauze Roll (2)
4.5" Sterile Gauze Roll (2)
-Sterile Tongue Blade (30)

Love the bag, it's versatility, it's size, and it is over all very well made.

EDIT: It's been a little over a year since I first bought this bag and I've used it for work (carrying medical equipment, opening, closing, tossing around) probably an average of 4 days a week and it's held up like a dream. The seams are all still good and I can tell it'll be good for years to come. 100% glad I bought this one.

I work as a mobile phlebotomist, meaning I drive house to house, drawing blood specimens, doing point of care testing, taking measurements and medical history. I wanted a professional looking bag that I could keep all of my supplies in and I saw how great the trauma bags were at my local ambulance corps were so I bought this one! I can finally carry just one bag for work.

PROS:
-Fits all the stuff I need for work, including the small floor scale I use to weigh patients (it even fits with a bit of wiggle room!) Extra needles, urine cups, extra blood tubes, a small sharps box, alcohol swabs, BP cuff, trauma supplies (band aids, gauze, tape, dressing etc), it fits oral airways on the loops that you see on the pictures on the main flap, penlight, ring cutters, CPR mask, and a folder with everybody's paperwork. It even fits extra lab kits in the side pockets.
-And with the dividers it comes with, it all fits *neatly*, too.
-The material is tough, so I'm pretty sure it'll last a long time.

CONS
-The loops I put the airways in are all the same sized loop. They're just a little too big for the small airways and they fit the big airways very tightly. The penlight is a bit loose on the loop (just hanging onto that loop by the clip)
-On the front side there you see a big star of life but on the back side, there's a big "LIGHTNING X PRODUCTS" logo. I personally think it's kinda tacky to put big logos on stuff, especially medical/trauma bags. But at least the logo doesn't look bad.

All in all, I'm very glad I bought this. For all you mobile phlebotomists or mobile medical examiners, this is a great bag. *especially* for the price. For all you EMT's out there, this would definitely make a good jump bag for your car.

First let me manage your expectations... This is not a professional quality bag. If you are purchasing for an EMS/LE/rescue agency, I have no idea why you are looking on Amazon. If you aren't, you probably don't need a super high-speed bag anyways.

This bag is able to fit everything you need to render first aid or BLS care while waiting for an ambulance to arrive. The internal adjustable dividers were extremely useful and seem like they will hold up very well. The bag seems fairly sturdy and will probably tolerate light to moderate use.

The downside is that, while the construction is generally okay, they skipped on the shoulder strap. It has cheap metal hardware that makes it not well suited for regular use. Additionally, the cheap zippers are attached with single stitching, which will rip with repeated stress.

The bag looks pretty good and is definitely functional as an emergency kit for the trunk, but as I mentioned previously, it's not a professional grade item. That being said, the size is perfect and it will serve it's purpose, so overall I am happy with the purchase and would recommend it to others.

This bag seems very durable and large enough for all my medical items.

This is a GREAT bag. I did a lot of research, and I expected a lot out of this bag. I was really pleasantly surprised at how nice this bag is. It is padded fairly well, and I really like the internal compartments. Lack of internal compartments has always been a pet peeve of mine when it comes to decent sized bags. This bag takes care of that very well.

Couple things I'd like too have been done differently.
1. The elastic holders on the inside of the bag flap are all very narrow. I have a flashlight that I wanted to hold in there, but it won't fit.
2. The velcro that holds the internal walls together seems good, but I'd rather that they all be stitched together. It would add strength.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Able to hold everything but an oxygen bottle
  • Made of heavy-duty water resistant nylon
  • Reflective striping for added visibility
  • Removable foam dividers in main compartment can be customized to fit your space needs
  • Padded shoulder strap has reflective striping sewn right into the strap

Description

The Lightning X Large First Responder Bag is designed similarly to the LXMB20 with more space in mind. The LXMB30 meets all of the space requirements for storing BLS supplies with room to spare for more specialized items such as cervical collars, bag-valve masks, etc. Perfect bag for a rescue squad or EMT Able to hold everything but an oxygen bottle Made of heavy-duty water resistant nylon Removable foam dividers can be customized to fit your space needs Reflective striping for added visibility Padded shoulder strap has reflective striping sewn right into the strap All logos are embroidered, not screen printed Extra large side pockets for easy access to often-used items Dimensions: 19" x 15" x 9"



My son who is an EMT on an extreme rescue team told me that this is a pretty good bag for a civilian, but might not hold up long with the way the fire rescue team tosses them around. For my needs, it should last me the rest of my life and that is all that I care about. I will hold everything that I would normally need in a household trauma kit or even an emergency bugout trauma kit. I am satisfied.

I am an nurse for a large teaching hospital in San Francisco and have to walk in multiple inner city locations to provide care and use his bag. The bag holds everything i need and is light weight , supplies are easily accessible as the bag can be zipped open and all contents visible and arranged by removable Velcro compartments .I have had many compliments by both peers and patients on the bag .

Great bag. I really like that that you can adjust the pockets to fit the different size gear. It has a lot of options and it’s a good fit. The bag is made of good material. It’s pretty durable and the grab handle is great. Use it on every call i go to. Keep up the great work and can’t wait to see what else you guys come up with.

I have been looking for a bag for the summer day camp program I work for that would hold everything I need and make it easy to find stuff quickly. This bag is perfect! I am able to adjust the compartment sizes to my needs. When I open the bag I can see everything. I packed it with all the basic first aid stuff you need for 100 kids on field trips plus our essentials (sunscreen, bug spray, 2 water bottles, and more). I am buying two more so I can have 1 bag on each bus and for our older kids group. I would even recommend this bag to someone with a lot less kids but has a lot of stuff they want to keep well organize or even just someone packing a good survival kit for home.

This is by far the best deal you'll find at this price point. Quality construction with excellent layout options. Professional design and appearance make this bag an excellent choice for all first reaponders. Plenty of room to keep all the essentials on hand and safe from the elements. Heavy duty carry strap make transport quick and easy. Zippers that are built to last. Star of Life logo completes the bag appearance. Highly recommend this bag for anyone who has the need to keep their med kit close.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment