Saturday, August 31, 2019

SpareParts Deuce Male (double strap) Harness - Black Size A, - Belt 20"-50", Lower hole

SpareParts Deuce Male (double strap) Harness - Black Size A, - Belt 20"-50", Lower hole 1.5"-1.87"

SpareParts Deuce Male (double strap) Harness - Black Size A, - Belt 20

I bought this harness to use our Vixskin Outlaw dildo on my wife. The Outlaw is a large realistic silicone dildo. It is 2 inches wide and has a circumference of 6.25 inches. It is 8 1/2 inches long insertable and very heavy. This harness fit the Outlaw perfectly. This harness holds it tight against my body when thrusting hard in and out of my wife.

If you are just using a dildo on your wife with your hand then you are missing out! She will orgasm like never before if you strap on her favorite dildo and pound her as if it were attached to your body!

The harness is fully adjustable it fits wonderfully. It is so comfortable I forget I am wearing it. It is easy to put on and take off.

The second hole for your penis to stick out is wonderful as well. You can double penetrate her with a dildo similar in size to yourself. … Or you can just let yours hang out for comfort. Honestly, I rarely use the second hole. I tuck my penis down into the pouch so the big dildo can do all the work.

I used her favorite dildo by hand a few times before I figured out that attaching it to my body would do so much more for her. She absolutely loves it and has multiple orgasms every time I use this harness.

I recommend it to anybody wants to take their sex life up a notch.

This harness is worth every dollar. Combined with VixSkin Dildo I can deliver double penetration with no issues. And if I am done early, I can still continue with the dildo. The bottom penis ring is also a little tight, so it creates a little blood flow restriction, just enough to make me last a little longer. Also, it is very well made, from high quality materials.

Great harness!! Fits like a glove. This harness holds the dildo in place no matter how rough the ride. My first experience was an hour ride. The harness performed well. It was comfortable no movement or pinching. Material is qualility.Little pricey but you get what you pay for.

I am absolutely astounded with how well this worked with some silicone dildos we had in our collection. It is now a fantastic addition for different adventures we have. Strongly, strongly strongly recommend!

The absolute best and most comfortable harness, ever! Used it with the Vixen Creations Maverick for over an hour and half with my wife and she was LOVING it! Super comfortable and my wife never felt any seams or buckles. Excellent product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • An internal pocket holds a vibrator for extra stimulation
  • Leg straps lightly cross over the perineum for added pleasure
  • Comfortable and completely adjustable
  • Belt fits waists 20"-50"

Description

Introducing Deuce from SpareParts, it's the first harness designed especially for men! Deuce is a brilliant solution that allows you to continue love making in between erections, not to mention an excellent tool for double penetration. Two separate holes allow for the penis to extend through one and a toy to extend through the other, so there is no need to skip a beat when pleasuring your partner.



I don't leave comments unless I really love an item. This harness is the best thing to come into bedrooms. Hands down: Fellas, if you want to continue to please your ladies during those steamy sessions after things "slow down", get this harness. It feels great. It doesn't pinch the skins ANYWHERE! I weigh 250lbs and this harness fits me very well. I've actually noticed that the larger sized regular harness can fit a much larger man than me. My package feels comfortable and snug in the pouch that holds the jewels. it doesn't pull away from you either. You can use your hands to do other things, instead of holding the Twinkie in place because the harness is cheap and "pulling away" from your thrust. This is an all around great investment for a mans love life...unless he is selfish and only cares about himself. TRUST ME FELLAS...She will not think it's ridiculous when you strap that 8 inch dream into this harness and send her to see the Wizard of Oz. GET THIS HARNESS NOW!

We love this it is very well made and once put on and adj it stays and it is very easy to put on and take off

I love this product! It is the most comfortable harness I have worn, and my girlfriend loves it. I will repurchase this in the future, and I highly recommend it to others.

Well made and comfortable for many uses.

Well made product. fits snug and definitely will be fun and satisfying with the girlfriend.

Was a bit pricey but was worth the cost in my opinion.

Just a heads up to buyers, check the sizing chart before you buy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment