Thursday, August 29, 2019

3M STERI STRIP SKIN CLOSURES 1/8'' X 3'' 10

3M STERI STRIP SKIN CLOSURES 1/8'' X 3'' 10 PKG/5

3M STERI STRIP SKIN CLOSURES 1/8'' X 3'' 10 PKG/5

This is another product I have chosen for my bug out bag. My wife and I have been in the medical field for over 30 years, and when we decided to put together a first aid kit, we decided that using a suture kit might cause more trauma that fixing. Steri strips are used in emergency rooms and even surgically for closing wounds. Yes there are times when sutures are more appropriate, but most people wouldn't have a clue how to properly use them. I might eventually get a suture kit, but for now I will use this 3m product.

My 95 YO mother lives with me. Her skin is so delicate that any little thing causes her to get a skin tear. These are the best for repairing them. Everyone should have these in their first aid kit. I like this width and if I need them to be shorter, I just cut them to the correct length.

Got these because my husband is always cutting himself and will never go get stitches the next weekend my brother in law scoped himself hunting and they worked great to close up his forehead

It would be nice to offer a variety pack with different sizes.

I bought these Steri Strips for our emergency supplies and actually had to use them once and they work so well that I'm going to buy more. You never know when you'll need medical supplies and I'm very happy with this purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    3M STERI STRIP SKIN CLOSURES 1/8'' X 3''Ten packages of 5 per package.



    I picked these for my emergency medical kit instead of a suture kit since I have no experience at putting stitches in and these should be good enough to patch up most situations at least for the short term. There are enough here to put a few in my car kit and leave a few at home in the medicine cabinet.

    Everyone should have these in their first aid kit. They work great for closing deep cuts and on fingers. I will never run out of these again.

    They hold small wounds together well. If you cut the hell out of yourself, or someone else does, these will act as a butterfly bandage. Don't substitute these for stitches if you are cut that badly. These are for cuts that are worse than regular band aids can handle. It's good to keep these on hand "just in case". I have them in my first aid kit in the section where I keep stuff for major problems.

    These are great but you MUST get benzoin tincture to put on prior to the strips or they will never stick for long.

    I live in Alaska, and these still arrived quickly. Thank you for that! I also like that these Steri-strips are already in thin strips separated by a space, so they're easier to pick up seperately.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment