Saturday, June 29, 2019

Crece Pelo Natural Phitoterapeutic Treatment for Capillary Growth

Crece Pelo Natural Phitoterapeutic Treatment for Capillary Growth 16ounces

Crece Pelo Natural Phitoterapeutic Treatment for Capillary Growth 16ounces

I have thick curly hair and I've tried so many deep conditioners from Shea Moisture to DIY and this is IT. My hair came out so soft and bouncy and I really liked the smell. Hands down the best product I've bought on Amazon. I scrubbed my scalp with shampoo and rinsed. By section, I applied this product until my whole head was saturated. I placed a shopping bag over my hair and left it in for 1 hour (2 hours the second time I just had more time that day). Afterwards I rinsed out and applied my styler as usual (Devacurl Light Defining Gel at the moment). After an hour of letting the gel set I blow dried and wow did I have bounce and curls galore! My hair felt so healthy and full.

This actually did result in some regrowth of hair in a progressive bald spot on the top of my head. That's hardly scientific proof but it's certainly worth a try. It's much cheaper than many other treatments.

I absolutely have fell in love with this conditioner!!!!!! There isn't one thing that I don't like about it, my favorite quality that it has that no other conditioner has that I have ever used is the consistency. I have 4c hair so I section my hair and apply the conditioner to each section. And typically conditioner runs everywhere especially when I comb through my hair, but crece pelo is so thick that it didn't drip from anywhere not even once. I am completely sold on this product it will forever be in my hair routine. It smells great and makes my hair feel like cotton, I recommend everyone try this product at least once!

I have fine, dry hair. I had only ever used professional hair maintenance products for relaxers like Mizani, Affirm, Nairobi, and Design Essentials. But now it has been more than 4 months since my last chemical relaxer and I am looking for ways to treat both my new growth and my relaxed hair. Then I heard about this one from a YouTube video and decided to give it a try. This has been a real eye opener for me. Great stuff.

This product is amazing.. promotes hair growth and strength..the only warning is the scent is really strong! It's not bad, smells like fresh soap, but it is strong! Would definitely recommend for all hair types.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Treatment for Capillar Growth
  • Healthy hair avoiding excessive flaking
  • helps its growth

Description

This innovative formula provides extracts and 100% natural assets necessary for a healthy hair avoiding excessive flaking and adding nutrients to return health. Beauty, Vitality, Flexibility, and Softness to the hair, helping its growth.



I originally ordered the Kanechom deep conditioner (Youtube referral), and this was the product that was introduced to come along with it. I am grateful that I have this product. It is soothing to the scalp and silk on my hair and, although, I do not co-wash daily, I co-washed with this product, and it smells A M A Z I N G! I will co-wash with this weekly to give my hair a treat (normally it's bi-weekly). The moment I put this on my hair, it defined my 2b African American waves, and I didn't want to take it off. It left my hair very soft, and tangle free. By the way, for some reason I used this before the Kanechom just because of the smell. I'm rating Kanechom next....hmmm....

I absolutely love this hair conditioner. I use it once a week to deep condition my tresses & revitalize my hair. I also use it on my daughters & it leaves their hair luscious, shiny & smelling great. I totally recommend this product to all the ladies. It works great on all hair types. My 2 daughters & I all have different hair types & we find that it does a great job on all our hair types. I have purchased an additional 4 containers of this conditioner, just to have them whenever I need them.

Smells great and is one of the few protein treatments I’ve used that doesn’t leave you with dry hair/scalp

Alright, so I've NEVER written a review about a product anywhere (website). Ever. But this product is like my holy grail. I have curly/wavy damaged hair. Not only does it smell amazing, it leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft & healthy. Usually I'll leave coconut oil in my hair for a few hours and shampoo it out. Then I'll squeeze as much water as I can out of my hair (by hand), put this stuff on my ends, then work my way up and massage into my scalp. After it air dries its soo so soft and manageable. Feels like when you just leave the salon! Plus it's supposed to stimulate the scalp to help with growth. I've been using this product for about a year and a half and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! Love Love love this product.

Smells a little bit like laundry detergent, but in a good way. Good deep conditioner. I like to use it as a base and add in other things to boost it effectiveness.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment