Friday, June 28, 2019

Comfort Gel Pack (10x15 Size), 4

Comfort Gel Pack (10x15 Size), 4 pack

Comfort Gel Pack (10x15 Size), 4 pack

These ice packs stay cold for almost 10 hours. I wrap them in a T-shirt and just freeze Them and use them as is. They are oversized so really nice if you have a shoulder or neck injury. Also great as it covers a giant portion of the back.

these are great. don't get hard in the freezer

These are great gel packs. I had total knee replacement surgery done in December and these helped so much with the pain and swelling. Easily conforms to any shape. Highly recommend

Reduces headaches, neck pain and head heat plus good for joint aches. Sadly, the seams split within 3 months of daily use.

These packs are a good size and durable. They hold temperature very well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    4PK COMFORT GEL PACK 10X15



    Had total hip replacement worked great

    The best ice bags I have ever used. Love the size. Same ice pack I got at physical therapy at half of the price!

    Have ordered these before and love the product. They came I. Two days and immediately into the fridge. Very durable and a good size.

    Product was just what I wanted. Gel packs stay cold longer than most. Arrived quickly.

    Exactly what I wanted.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment