Friday, June 28, 2019

CARA Cold Therapy Ice Bag, 9

CARA Cold Therapy Ice Bag, 9 Inch

CARA Cold Therapy Ice Bag, 9 Inch

Great little ice bag. Ice melts fairly quickly but it still works for well for my purposes. I never need to use it for more than about twenty minutes at a time.
I appreciate that this has a bit more of a fabric feel to it. I have other ice bags that are stiffer.

No leaks met my expectation

Easy to add ice from our fridge ice maker -- nice wide opening.

Own 2 (6" and 9") ice bags. Seal top is good. Price good. Quick delivery too.
After using I pop the bag back in the freezer and pull it out when needed.
Clean and change the water every 2 weeks..

Great size for small boo boos. Doesn't leak or sweat. Great price and fast shipping.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 9 Inch Diameter No. 8 Cold Therapy Ice Bag Cara 9 Inch Diameter No. 8 Cold Therapy Ice Bag

Description

Use cold therapy for relief From pain. Instructions for use: fill icebag 3/4 full with cubes or crushed ice. Do not crush ice in the bag.Float cubes in water first before placing in bag To prevent sharp edgesfrom cutting rubber. Twist cap on tightly. Apply To desired area.



I needed this for a trip since my joints tend to get swollen. This was perfect to carry around.

Nice product at a fair price. Fast shipping.

Great product haved use these for years

works good.

Perfect

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment