Sunday, June 30, 2019

Karmick Hot Cold Eye Mask, Blue, Lavender and Flax Seed

Karmick Hot Cold Eye Mask, Blue, Lavender and Flax Seed Filled

Karmick Hot Cold Eye Mask, Blue, Lavender and Flax Seed Filled

After lower eye surgery (Floppy Lid) I needed to use cold for 2 days then heat. I had one of those masks filled with beads you could use for the purpose but bought this Luxury Mask on a "whim". OMG, I love this mask. It contours to the shape of the eye sockets and smells fantastic. To use warm, I microwave it for 30-35 seconds, then wrap a damp thin facecloth around it to encourage moist heat. It works well hot or cold. Soooooooo much better than the cheap beads compresses.

This time is different...really! I mean, the mask is filled with natural flack seeds, and this means a) the heat/cold is never so much that it can burn or irritate your skin (seeds manage to keep a limit on how much heat/cold can absorb) b) the seeds slide inside the soft bag so they adapt very well to the contour of your face , c) gel masks tend to be not so flexible and in case you use it right away from the freezer it really feels like when you eat a big spoon of ice cream....ever experience "that" pain in your forehead? and d) the lavender aroma is really good....
The only caveat is that seeds do not keep the heat/cold as long as gel does, this is why I guess you are better off with gel for muscle pain but that's a different situation.....if you really want to indulge yourself in a soft and warm relax of your tired eyes & face, just buy it....

I got the eye mask for my and my friend because we both have anxiety and depressive symptoms. I am very invloved with aroma therapy and I have always wanted an eye mask that can be cool or hot to help my daily stress, and this mask does just that.
It is everything I needed in one nice and cheap product.

My friend, right away, could feel results. He sounded much happier on the phone and he absolutely loved the smell. He has been having so much fun with the mask and it has really helped raise his spirits.

The only thing I would change about this is that it is just a sack. There is no way of attaching it to your head, which is unfortunate, but I'm sure I can sew one on.

Stays cool, just shake around the beans when it starts to lose coolness. Smell is too overwhelming for migraine use.

This is a great product. My daughter suffers with severe sinusitis and severe headaches. She has tried many eye masks and I don't know if it is the fresh lavender scent but this worked amazingly! Will be ordering another one for myself. The scent is so soothing! Love it! 💜


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MAXIMUM RELIEF FOR MIGRAINE, SINUS HEADACHE, DRY EYES, ALLERGIES, DARK CIRCLES, PUFFY AND ITCHY EYES - This reusable eye pillow provides warm and cold therapy for eyes and eliminate stress. Best Sinus Mask. Great sleep aid to help sleep better without medication. Use Warm Sinus Pillow for Sinus Infection and Congestions.
  • SOOTHING LAVENDER AROMA TO HELP RELAX. Aromatherapy at home with luxurious silky satin pillows. High quality Organic Flax Seeds and French Lavender for added comfort and calm.
  • BLOCKS OUT LIGHT COMPLETELY. Conforms to your face and eyes. Natural scents of lavender relaxes and refreshes to alleviate stress, tension, migraines, anxiety, and depression.
  • COOLING WITHOUT ICE SHOCKS. Use it as cold packs or heat packs for sore muscles or aches. Best for children when they are hurt or sick. Great for Men, Women and Children.
  • MICROWAVE AND FREEZER SAFE. Microwave for 30 seconds to relieve Sinus Pain, Dry Eyes, Sleep - Freeze it few hours to soothe sensitivity to light, puffy eyes and Dark circles. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

Description

Experience Luxury Sleep with Karmick Hot and Cold Eye Mask. Customers Report Most Calming and Relaxing Eye Mask Upon First Use!

You Won't Find a Higher Quality, Most Relaxing, Versatile and Effective Eye Mask On The Market

Our Eye Pillow Will Provide You With The Following Benefits:

Proven to calm nerves with Lavender scent which helps alleviate daily stress and help drift to sleep.
Hot and Cold properties stimulates the skin around the eyes to reduce pain, swelling without the ice shocks
Blocks out light completely and conforms to face for better sleep
Diminishes the appearance of dark circles and puffy eyes
Cold Therapy reduces headaches, migraines and swelling
Hot Therapy will relieve allergies, sinus pain, and dry eyes
Best spa like aromatherapy at home or on travel
Great for meditation and yoga classes
Great for Men, Women, and Children
All natural and organic ingredients such as organic flax seed and French lavender flowers
Luxurious Satin handcrafted and sealed individually for freshness
Designed and Manufactured in USA

Our Eye Mask Contains All Natural Organic Ingredients and Handcrafted Individually For Superior Quality

Beware of Cheap Quality Eye Mask Here on Amazon That Only Result in Disappointment!

Karmick Eye Mask Only Uses High Quality Lavender Flowers that is used in Ayurveda medicines for over 2000 years by Hindus to promote relaxation and control moods

The Karmick Eye Mask Will Give You Dramatic Results and The Sleep You Deserve.

We apologize if we're sold out. Due to popular demand, we tend to run out of inventory fast.

Order Your Karmick Hot / Cold Eye Mask Now While Still In Stock!

Copyright Karmick 2015. Sold Exclusively by Karmick and its Authorized Dealers.



Pros:
I bought this two years ago as a way to help soothe my chronic migraines. It is my very favorite thing to put on my eyes when I have migraines because it's excellent after being in the freezer. It's the perfect temperature of not frigid but chilly enough (I have other eye masks that are way too cold right out of the freezer). The fabric is great and whatever is inside feels nice since it conforms to my face and blocks out light. It's not too heavy but weighty enough to stay there as long as I'm on my back.

Cons:
...that being said, I have to be completely lying down on my back. Because it's silky, it falls off my eyes easily; it would be nice if it came with a strap that could tie or velcro around the head. I also wish it would stay cold for longer; it seems to get to room temperature too quickly. I noticed the scent quickly faded away, but I didn't get it for that reason so I didn't mind.

It cools down fairly quickly but when it is heated up the smell is great and it is very soothing as well as blocks out the light completely. One has to stay still, which might seem obvious but I thought I'd mention-it slips off your face pretty easily. It would be nice if they made these with some sort of elastic strap you could put around your head to keep it in place.

Very happy with this product. Eye doctor said to use moist heat pack, so I'm using it warm with a washcloth folded in half and dampened on one side, with the dryer side next to the mask and the dampened side on my eyes. Supposed to benefit better tear production.

This eye mask is beneficial for migraines, neck pains and pure relaxation. I am impressed with how nice this feels to lay down with, no hard edges or plastic odor. This mask feels silky, is simple to warm in the microwave and smells great. I get a lot of migraines, and while this is no miracle solution, it certainly makes me feel better and soothes the pain. It's great at blocking annoying light out, and helping me doze off when i'm not feeling so well. No harmful chemicals and easy to use. This review is written based on my unbiased opinion.

Pros-
* Easy to cool, does not harden
* Smells great, fresh lavender scent
* Feels soft, Silky to Touch
* Soothes headaches and pains
* Promotes relaxation

Love it. Faint lavender scent. I keep it in a zip lock baggie in the freezer. Very soft and soothing on the eyes. I imagine this will work great on a headache too.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment