Saturday, June 29, 2019

Dr. Dean Edell Slim Vision Reading Glasses, Black

Dr. Dean Edell Slim Vision Reading Glasses, Black (+1.25)

Dr. Dean Edell Slim Vision Reading Glasses, Black (+1.25)

I searched for these and finally was able to score a pair, my first pair of these glasses were given to me by a friend, had them for about two years and completely loved them, they are easy to wear and very light, only problem and the reason I was looking for another pair, is that I tended to drop them on my desk all the time, eventually some of the lens surface scratched right on my line of vision, hence me trying to find a new pair which now I keep very safe and I am handling more carefully so that they won't scratch, aside from that they are sleek and durable, I have placed them in my pants pocked and driven home only to find them in there and fortunately they are quite flexible. So definitely would recommend these and will get a second pair to leave at home.

These are light, flexibile, thin enough to not obscure your face. Because the rims are clear, they are less visible. No nose piece bits that can get bent so they always fit properly. And cheap enough to replace when you lose them (as I do). You might find the equivalent at lower price at Walmarts.

People ask me all the time. They look great. Work perfectly. Take a reasonable beating and I don't have a wallet hard attack if they are scratched or broken.

I've been using these readers for years. I'm especially impressed with their durability. I carry a pair in my laptop bag and they easily survive the constant bumping and thumping with out getting twisted and/or broken like the metal framed readers that I used to carry around with me.

Perfect slim lightweight reading glasses. I have many pairs for every level of house, handbag, gifts to friends. They have been 'borrowed' many times.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The first and only ophthalmologist supported reading glass brand!
  • Dr. Dean Edell, a well-known and established expert in eye health, brings optical acumen to our well-crafted and classically styled collection of frames
  • These Slim Vision Readers are scratch resistant and nearly indestructible
  • Each pair of glasses is a fashion statement that is sophisticated, fanciful, carbon neutral, affordable and just plain fun-to-wear
  • Available in a black or tortoise frame with a range of six diopters

Description

ICU Eyewear, founded by Patricia Kesten in 1997, has become a globally recognized leader in reading eyewear and sunglasses. ICU Eyewear designs have revolutionized the reading glass industry with fun styles, bright colors and unique patterns at affordable prices for the everyday customer. A pioneer in the eyewear industry, ICU Eyewear was the first to develop and implement a manufacturing process for eco'friendly reading glasses made from reclaimed plastic, recycled metal and sustainable bamboo.



Nice lightweight reading glasses, including slip case. A good addition to the product since the lenses are plastic. Prevents scratches when not in use.

These are very light and well made for the $.

Value type secondary glasses, good for that second pair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment