Friday, June 28, 2019

FLEXICON ORTS832 Gauze Roll, Sterile, 3" x 4.1 yd, White (Pack of

FLEXICON ORTS832 Gauze Roll, Sterile, 3" x 4.1 yd, White (Pack of 12)

FLEXICON ORTS832 Gauze Roll, Sterile, 3

These came fast and they are super soft. I just wrapped my dog's foot so I will see how absorbent it is. But the product feels like velvet. I will buy again.

Perfect width, very soft. Exactly what I needed!

Very Expensive

excellent

it was just what I needed.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Rolled gauze that holds dressings securely in place without slipping
  • Unique filament structure and snap ensures that Flexicon clings to itself
  • 12/ bag

Description

Woven edges minimize lint and loose threads, provide controlled compression.



Does the trick. Does not stick.

Good quality

Thanks for true rolled, not stretched, gauze.

What can you say? They are bandages that worked fine lol.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment