Sunday, June 30, 2019

Bella And Bear Eyebrow Tweezers For Women - The Precision Tweezers Set For Professional

Bella And Bear Eyebrow Tweezers For Women - The Precision Tweezers Set For Professional Shaping

Bella And Bear Eyebrow Tweezers For Women - The Precision Tweezers Set For Professional Shaping

I was so tired of low quality tweezers. We have several sets that just languish in the bottom of the drawer because they are hit and miss at getting those delicate hairs. My husband is always complaining-when are you going to get a decent set of tweezers? I was going to buy Tweezerman but then saw these beauties which are made the same and sharpened by hand & rated just as well. I'm glad I did, they work great and are much prettier. These are full sized tweezers which come with a lovely floral holder to keep them safe instead of rattling around in a drawer. It's small enough to toss in my purse. The straight one gets those hairs above the brow, the angled one works for below the brow, and the pointed is perfect for tiny, delicate hairs in odd places(my husband's ears-I hope he never reads this!) as well as for splinters. I had a question so I contacted the company & imagine my surprise when one of the owners, Kelly, got right back to me. A lot of companies today seem to care less once they get your money, but Bella & Bear is different. She answered my question, even including a picture of the beautiful cats-Bella and Bear that the company is named after, as well as a coupon for a future purchase. I am impressed with the customer service as well as the quality of the products. I will definitely be purchasing more of their products, and look forward to seeing what new products they come out with in the future.

The tweezers are beautifully packaged. The box is worth saving - an antique fkoral print that would be proper on Victorian wallpaper.
Inside you find the print repeated on a small envelope type of holder. Inside is the best part - the tweezers.
There are three inside: a slanted tip, a blunt tip and a pointed tip .
They work very well. They apply the right pressure that allows for hair removal that does not cut the hair off instead.
I don’t use them for eyebrows. Instead mine are for those awful chin hairs that seem to be multiplying.
A great product!

I would give more stars if I could. I use tweezers a lot bc I'm prone to ingrown hair. I need the pointy ones. I have bought many pair from dept stores only to get them home and they wouldn't even come together at the end. I tried filing them, using pliers to bend them together, everything! Ridiculous to pay $8 for tweezers 3 times that don't work. These come with 3 different kinds and they work FANTASTIC!!!

I almost feel like some of the negative reviews received a defective product. These are some of the best tweezers I've ever used, especially for the price. They grip incredibly well, they feel very high quality and heavy duty... and they're cute. I'd definitely recommend them if you're on a budget.

These are really great so far. They are precise but not sharp. Both sides of each pair of tweezers line up perfectly. I also love the case. It makes them easy to find and I assume it will keep them from getting extra worn out rolling around with other items. It seems to be made well and it's pretty. In fact the whole set went missing for a few days when I first got it, and when I finally asked my 5 year old daughter if she'd seen it she apologetically admitted that they were in her kitchen playset.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Professional Tweezers For Eyebrows - Includes Slant - Straight - Pointed Tips For Precise Plucking
  • Travel Set For On The Go Ingrown Hair Removal - Splinters - Repairs - Cute Travel Case Included
  • Slanted For Shaping Brows - Applying Eyelashes - Pointy for Splinter Removal - First Aid
  • The Tweezer sets Made With Top Grade Stainless Steel And The Head Has Been Hand Aligned For Precise
  • Our Beauty Products Come In Pretty Packaging - Buy As Gifts For Women Or Teenagers - Vegan Brand

Description

The Pluckers Tweezer SetOur multipack tweezers are made of stainless steel and are beautifully stylish, including a slanted tip, a flat tip, and a pointed tip. The comfortable grip and tight grasp allow you to quickly and easily remove hair, whether it is long or short. They're suitable for both men and women and are kept safe in a handy pack, making them ideal for travel.Give your brows the treatment they deserve.Slanted Edge - Easily the most popular form of tweezer. This flat and slanted style tweezer is the one most of us reach for when grooming and shaping the brows, as it has a larger edge for quick works but also a pointed edge for precision work.Pointed Edge - These little beauties feature a fine, thin tip which makes them a dream for removing unsightly ingrown hairs all over the body Straight Edge - These are the best kind of tweezers for beginners as the straight edge is unlikely to pierce the skin if you slip on your grip. Straight edge tweezers are great for hair removal - on a larger scale or on single hairs. rubber titanium beverly hills scissors metal illuminating scissor needlepoint kits womens cheap heavy duty purebello skinny expert cosmetic avon lacrosse sally hansen blunt blackhead japonesque handle eye black seller angle fae strong rubis purse birthday gift ideas friend mother's mothers inexpensive mom teen girls daughter girlfriend dollars unique vintage teenager christmas



Absolutely obsessed with the packaging that It arrives and. If you are like me and you love but pretty things with packaging that's also very pretty then you will love this, I love the retro style of this product, for the price the tweezers work very well. I and a loyal tweezerman fire, but I had a friend who had one of these tweezers and I used at lasted her a couple of years, some giving it a go. I will be back with an update after I pluck my eyebrows to let you know how they work.

I love bella and bear and I LOVE these tweezers! I love how it came with different kinds of tweezers and bella and bear always has the most adorable packaging ever. It came with a cute little pounch you can put your tweezers in and it is absolutely gorgeous! I love this company so much!

I love these. It's hard to find good tweezers, but this was a great buy. And I really like the box they're in. They would make a nice gift, if you know someone who would like to have some tweezers.

It was nice to get a set with every tweezer that I possibly need. Well made and nice and sturdy.

I was tired of buying costly tweezers at retail stores only to find they didn't line up, were flimzy or just didn't work! This set is not only BEAUTIFUL but each works like a charm!! I love the 3 different options and the adorable case ensures that they won't be a single lonely unusable pair at the bottom of my makeup bag. The case is very impressive to be included with the tweezers at this price. You won't be disappointed in this set!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment