Friday, June 28, 2019

Green Goo Pain Relief Arnica Large Tin, 5.46 Ounces (Pack of

Green Goo Pain Relief Arnica Large Tin, 5.46 Ounces (Pack of 3)

Green Goo Pain Relief Arnica Large Tin, 5.46 Ounces (Pack of 3)

I am so thankful for finding this product. I have psoriasis and the Green Goo products really help soothe the itchiness. However, it's a tad bit greasy feeling so always scrubbing the ointment off my hands after application was annoying. That's why I was so happy to find the product in this stick form. I can swipe it on easily with no mess.

I love this stuff for winter hands. It works way better than lotion and I’ve even used it for chapstick in a pinch! I keep some at work, home and in my purse. Smells really great, too!

Would not be without Green Goo Arnica. Great for arthritic fingers and muscle aches. Was bruised up and down my legs from lambs jumping on me, excited for their bottles. Green Goo Arnica help with bruising and sore spots. I tried a gel but went back to Green Goo fast.

Love this salve! It really helps my pain ,is easy to use and is easily absorbed by my skin.

I love green goo products! The foot care moisturized my feet and smells great!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Arnica infused homeopathic formula contains a unique blend of herbs and essential oils emulates hot and cold therapies, helping to increase circulation
  • Provides relief for bruises, sore muscles, sprains, strain, joint pain, arthritis, and inflammation.
  • All natural pain relief! No emollients or artificial fillers.
  • 3 Pack includes 3 Large 1.82 oz Tins (Total of 5.46 oz)

Description

Arnica Flowers are picked at their peak and infused into Olive Oil to make a strong soothing homeopathic salve for bumps and bruises. Arnica is known for its natural anti-inflammatory properties, which help to soothe aches and pains from injuries and adventures. NO emollients or artificial fillers to reduce the medicinal properties of Arnica.



This is great stuff! It’s worked great on everything from kid’s rashes to chapped work hands. Highly recommended

Really relieves pain

Purchased the 3 pack because I have had a small tin of the Arnica Gel and know it is wonderful. This product has been a miracle gel for me. I fell and my glasses hit the side of my face and bruised it badly. I normally bruise very easily anyway. The gel took all the soreness out and left very little bruise and my eye never turned black. Another time I had hit my knuckle on my hand on a cabinet corner and a bruise had already formed. Used the Arnica Gel and all soreness and swelling and the bruise itself was gone. I also used an ice bag for a few minutes after applying the gel. This is a great product to keep handy. This is an all natural product with no harmful ingredients.

Man do I love this stuff. I took a 3-week camping trip last summer and wrecked my feet with hiking, water, flip-flops etc. One foot got so cracked and bloody on the bottom, I was limping and thought I'd have to go see a doctor. I tried everything...neosporin, vaseline, every type of lotion imaginable and none of them worked. Then I remembered I'd won one of these sticks in a gift basket. It worked! My feet felt better immediately, I could walk again, and within a couple of weeks everything was all healed up. Now that I've used it all up I'm back to purchase a set. Awesome stuff.

I use this for cuts, skin, hair, everything!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment