Sunday, June 30, 2019

New Age Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum and Free Vitamin C Complex Eye Serum - Natural Anti Wrinkle Serum -

New Age Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum and Free Vitamin C Complex Eye Serum - Natural Anti Wrinkle Serum - Facial Moisturizer Fades Age Spots and Sun Damage

New Age Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum and Free Vitamin C Complex Eye Serum - Natural Anti Wrinkle Serum - Facial Moisturizer Fades Age Spots and Sun Damage

I have been using the Neo Hydrate Gold Eye Serum for about a week and love it. The fine lines around my mouth are disappearing. The lines close to my eyes are disappearing.

I have bought many types of face serums in the past and I have now tried a few different vitamin C serums. I tend to have sensitive skin that gets irritated from time to time, but it does NOT irritate my skin at all. I first apply the Neodermyl serum on my face then I follow up with the face moisturizer. It leaves my skin with a bit of a glow and I can feel my skin actually tightening after just minutes. Dont expect results right away as it takes time before you notice the benefits. I have been consistent with applying it every night and I can start to see progress. I give it 5 stars for the instant lift effect that I immediately felt and the nice natural glow it leaves!! Definitely recommend it!!

I've been using this product for about a year and I get told all the time my skin looks great. I get double takes when I tell people my age.

I think this is a good product; I am a 58 year old woman and it did diminish my wrinkles and my skin looks very hydrated. That being said, the Facebook before and after photos are very misleading...I don't like false advertising and the sad thing is, this is a good product that works pretty well! I bought the package with the Vitamin C eye serum and that product is nice as well. Just don't be fooled into thinking that this line will deliver results comparable to a surgical procedure...which is what the FB pics and ads imply. Know that you will get results, but they will probably not be dramatic...subtle for sure, noticeable at best.
One more thing...DO NOT buy off of the FB site unless you wish to be auto entered into their auto-ship program. That being said, it was easy to cancel...the phone number is legit and it was quick to reach a customer service agent, who did not try to sell me back into the program - they just thanked me for trying it and let me know I could re-up in the future....

[UPDATE: Rec'd free package from New Age for making a review! Pkg contains eye serum, face serum and moisturizer. HAPPY CAMPER!

I have been using the face serum and the complex eye serum for 4 weeks. Here's what I've notice so far:
1. my face feels tight! (note: I use both products and no moisturizer b/c I have oily skin.)
2. my face glows (note: I have oily skin so I always looked 'greasy' now I am glowing- no extra oil to remove every hour.)
3. I'm back to no makeup! (note: I never wore makeup until recently. I turned 47 and all of a sudden I saw my parentheses laugh lines and eye bags more clearly! I began using orange corrective concealer to hide them and powder to take away the oil. Now, my lines all filled out so no makeup is needed!)
Overall, this is a very good product SO FAR.
I will note that the eye serum squirts out uncontrollably which causes a lot of waste - not sure if my bottle is defective but I will know soon b/c I'm reloading and will keep these 2 items on deck! The new pictures shows a a different eye serum container so I am hoping that the issue has been fixed; however, my free pkg and new order had the same dispenser.

3 week Update:
1. There is a flyer in the pkg saying if you leave a review you get a free order. I emailed but never heard back. Ordering anyway b/c I really like this stuff!
2. The eye serum is empty after 3 weeks! The picture on Amazon has changed to what looks like an eye dropper. I’m hoping they caught on that their dispensers are wasteful. Still ordering again though either way.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LIFTS AND TIGHTENS: The hyaluronic acid cream instantly smooths and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Hyaluronic Acid boosts collagen and helps fade sun and age spots, while the anti-aging face serum's Neodermyl re-energizes elastin production.
  • RENEWED RADIANCE: The hyaluronic serum improves luminosity - the pure serum develops radiant, even skin tone and texture.
  • COMBAT DEEP LINES: Vitamin C and retinol serum lightens and lifts the skin, minimizing pores, reducing eye circles and improving the appearance of skin elasticity.
  • COMPLIMENTARY SERUM & BLENDER: New Age will send a full size bottle of our Vitamin C Complex Eye Serum and beauty blender with your Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum.

Description

Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Our facial serum ingredients consist of natural peptides that safely and successfully plump your skin as well as decrease the appearance of wrinkles. Specifically, our hyaluronic facial moisturizer uses a multi-peptide compound which aids in the collagen production of your skin. The face serum's ingredients work to quickly reactivate your skin's natural plumping abilities and help rejuvenate older, dying skin cells.

Even skin tone for a firmer, brighter complexion

The natural hyaluronic serum retains your skin's moisture as it works to smooth it by filling in fine lines and wrinkles. Daily use of the face moisturizer will prevent dry skin, itching, peeling and cracking, and help maintain skin suppleness and elasticity while minimizing the appearance of pores. This facial serum works as an overall skin rejuvenation system.

Hyaluronic acid serum ingredients include

Neodermyl - triggers essential elements to produce collagens and elastin for improved skin firmness and density. Hyaluronic Acid - a natural element present throughout the human body which retains water in the skin. Chamomile Extract - helps to reduce inflammation in the skin Edelweiss Extract - acts to stimulate cell regeneration Glycerin - attracts moisture and fills in fine lines Ceratonia Siliqua - works to smooth out skin Easy to apply, the hyaluronic cream absorbs quickly, and leaves no residue on your skin. Buy the Neo Hydrate Gold Face Serum and New Age will send you a complimentary full size bottle of Vitamin C Complex Eye Serum along with a beauty blender for smooth skin moisturizer application every time.



I have been using both the New Age Neo Hydrate Gold and Vitamin Complex Eye serums for a little over 3 months and have very noticeable results. A little goes a long way; you only need 3 pumps of gold serum for face and neck, and 1/2 pump for eye serum. It absorbs quickly and isn't sticky. I have also used the Neo Hydrate Gold on my hands and have seen a more youthful improvement on my hands too! With these results,I'm excited to see what six months of straight use will bring!

I was not sure about this product so I tried it for four days, and it really does work. It feels really good on the skin, no burning , no odor really, just fresh. I will be using this twice a day with the vit. C. I ordered the eye serum for my mother, I should try it for myself. I tempted to open her package and try it, but Sunday dinner would be very stressed . The fine lines on my forehead are gone. The nasal folds are less prominent. This is a great product.

The Neo hydrate gold and the vitamin C complex are everything that was advertised. It literally took my wrinkles away within seconds and left my skin hydrated for more than 8 hours and I am now hooked. I am going to try it on my mother's baggy eyes and if it works on her bags they will have a customer for life.... I want to try the lotion to combine with this I think it will add a little more smoothness to my skin. I highly recommend this and I don't write very many recommendations...

This product is great. Just one pump is all I use and it last all day for me.
I used this product before and then couldn’t find it again until I found it on Facebook so I ordered it from Amazon. I haven’t tried the moisturizer yet .
It reduces the puffiness around my eyes and I could feel and see the tightening on my skin when I had it before. It really helps put my look together. I won’t forget the name of it again.
8 people found this helpful

I am impressed with how my skin looks after using this product for only 1month. I really think it is the best I’ve tried. I am 67 years old and really noticing my skin aging. For the first time in a long time people are commenting on how great my skin looks! I will continue to use Neo Hydrate Gold Serum and am seriously looking at the whole line of New Age products. It’s nice because I can actually afford it also. Definite 5star from me!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment