Wednesday, June 26, 2019

MCK42731800 - Sanitizing Skin Wipe Purell Individual Packet Alcohol (Ethyl) Alcohol

MCK42731800 - Sanitizing Skin Wipe Purell Individual Packet Alcohol (Ethyl) Alcohol Scent

MCK42731800 - Sanitizing Skin Wipe Purell Individual Packet Alcohol (Ethyl) Alcohol Scent

While hand sanitizer wipes can be found fairly easily it can be quite a challenge to find individually wrapped wipes and these fit the bill. They are great to have in the car, in the purse (for you ladies), golf bags etc. I use them to wipe down the shopping cart handles at my local grocery store that does not supply the wipes for their customers. Even if you don't use them that often the individual packaging helps them stay fresh

I use these ALL the time to keep my hands clean...at work and at home. They're really soaked - dripping with alcohol and do a wonderful job cleaning your hands. I've also used them on my desk in a pinch. Throw a bunch of them in your bag and you're good to go!!

Keeps my hands clean. When eating Mexican food from fast food drive ins. Best part they don't fall apart.

Third box of these. Very convenient for tucking in your purse, or pocket. Ample product on each unit. Very nice.

outstanding product. great for travel since they are compact and won't leak like a bottle of sanitizer.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Manufacturer: The Gojo Industries Incorporated

Description

Sanitizing Skin Wipe Purell Individual Packet Alcohol (Ethyl) Alcohol Scent



Smaller than ones I have gotten in the past which makes it easier to carry.would recommend. Especially nice to carry when traveling to wipe down hotel tv controls and airplane surfaces. Needed anytime but especially during this awful flu season.

Love the portability of these small packets, use them on every trip. I use them to disinfect my computer, hotel TV remote controls, door knobs., etc. Being healthy is always better than any sick day. These are a great preventive measure for me.

I use this in the winter in lieu of washing as it is easier on the skin. I also carry them with for eating fast food .

I keep a couple of these in my handbags to disinfect our hands before eating out. The scent isn’t bad and the wipes don’t take up much room.

Got these for work; sometimes my job requires me to handle greasy and oily items; I'm sure they'll work great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment