Sunday, June 30, 2019

3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing, Picture Frame Style, with Label, 2-3/8" x 2-3/4" - Pack of

3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing, Picture Frame Style, with Label, 2-3/8" x 2-3/4" - Pack of 20

3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing, Picture Frame Style, with Label, 2-3/8

These are indeed 3m brand (another review questioned this). It appears the seller has purchased them in bulk and repackaged in smaller batches in ziplock bags at a reasonable price. These are identical in all respects, including item packaging, as the 3m ones I got from home care nurses.

I used these to cover an ulcer in a difficult to bandage area. Also, over several months, medical tape had caused open sores around the wound. Using these accelerated healing of all wounds, and stayed in place for up to five days. Might have stayed longer, that is just longest I ever left one on. I used a thin piece of glaze under the film when needed.

Very happy with this purchase.

This will sound strange but this clear, thin film is great for horrible pimples that are oozing or slow to heal. I discovered this when I had some left over tegaderm after some surgery. At bedtime wash face, blot affected area dry, cut out the rights size ( these are 2"x2") and carefully apply film. It can be tricky to do this because it is thin so be patient. In the morning it will have healed dramatically! Since it is clear and depending on the location of the horrible zit you could leave it in all day but trying to apply make up over it does work. In just one or two nights it is no longer oozing, crusted, and angry red.

These definitely are worth the money. I’ve been wearing a small monitor on my chest for a couple weeks and to avoid it getting too wet when showering I purchased these films. They’re great, do the job. I workout daily so when I sweat excessively it does sort of “bubble” under where my sweat accumulates, but then I just swap it out for a fresh one if gets too gross.

Works like a second layer of skin. Good for keeping wounds and dressing clean and dry. They used the same kind to cover my IV site when i was going through chemotherapy treatments so i could take a shower. I love this stuff.
Easy to use. Peel off backing, rub on location, peel edging off, leaving behind a clear protective sheet. Easy to conceal. Won't show through clothes.

These are made of magic!! I have an allergy to most adhesives, but never the IV bandage when in the hospital (which is often), so I got these to put over medication patches that I change every few days. They last for days, protect against water, flexible enough to move with skin, stick very well, but somehow still comes off so easy, as though it's the thin, sensitive skin-type paper tape. Except that it sticks FAR better than paper tape! This is great for an alternative to bandaids, especially with kids - just put a piece of gauze or cut out the padded part of a bandage and put this film over it to secure - no pain at all for the little one when taking it off. Also a great way to cover bandages, cuts/open sores, etc. while swimming. Or even a paper cut or cuticles while eating crawfish (oh, that sting!).... Finally - a solution for sensitive skin that actually works!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A breathable dressing, impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses*. "Picture-frame" delivery -- preferred by caregivers. Secure adhesion, et gentle to the skin, breathable film, allows oxygen in and moisture vapor out, barrier to external contaminants and comprehensive clinical documentation. *Laboratory testing has proven 3MTM TegadermTM and TegadermTM HP Transparent Dressings provide a viral (HIV-1 and HBV) barrier while dressings remain intact without leakage.

Description

A breathable dressing, impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses*. "Picture-frame" delivery -- preferred by caregivers. Secure adhesion, et gentle to the skin, breathable film, allows oxygen in and moisture vapor out, barrier to external contaminants and comprehensive clinical documentation. *Laboratory testing has proven 3MTM TegadermTM and TegadermTM HP Transparent Dressings provide a viral (HIV-1 and HBV) barrier while dressings remain intact without leakage.



If a box is too many or too expensive, get these. It looks like they broke down the box and sorted them in baggies...which is perfect.
It is 3M tegaderm. The kind we use in the hospital.

Love these they fit perfectly over a port

I bought these to try to keep my transderm patch cleaner and dryer. They were not fabulous, but they did the job about 50% of the time. I will buy more, better than nothing.

This product is useful and comfortable to cover a pain patch I wear daily. Last time I purchased a size too large and different brand that irritated my skin as well. Since pool/beach season is in full swing and swimming is an important part of my life, wearing these Tegaderm transparent covers is essential in preserving the 72 hours cycle of the pain patch.

Like better than most tapes for my daughters NG tube.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment