Saturday, June 29, 2019

ECOlunchbox Solo

ECOlunchbox Solo Rectangle

ECOlunchbox Solo Rectangle

I must really- really love these lunchboxes because I have three variations of this ECOlunchbox (this one being the largest of the three... one is a small round one like a Skoal tobacco can on steroids, one is a smaller rectangular can/box great quality on both of these items, and then this larger one also being a very well made high quality item). For this one I purchased the Maxpedition Beefy Pocket Organizer. This fits in this organizer very well with room for a full sized Cold Steel Tanto Folder in the middle spine of the organizer. In this ECOlunchbox Solo Rectangle lunchbox I have so many things like one huge piece of foil folded and flattened to fit the top section of the lid, a blast match, fishing line, fishing hooks, Jute Twine, a 550 lumen flash light, some aspirin in a bit of folded foil, three box cutter razors also wrapped in foil, and so much more. So you see this little system that I have is absolutely an Altoid tin on mega steroids. I know that this is not what this was purposed to do, but believe me this little system (with a lot more things that I did not mention) is one thoroughly complete little system that I keep in my Kodiak and carry daily. A+ ECOlunchbox.

This is a great, and very lightweight metal box that makes taking a sandwich or other cold food with you. It is also a great solution if you want to avoid collecting doggy bag boxes at restaurants. You an easily carry this container with you since it is so light-weight.

This product is well made, nice design, and is as described. Highly recommend!

I so wish I got these a year ago instead of the resuable lunch baggies with zippers. I love that they are durable and dishwasher safe easy to wipe clean. Can dump out the bread crumbs and go again

Excellent container for small - medium sized lunches. I use it to hold a bagel sandwich, some fruit, and some baby carrots and it works perfectly. I do use a couple of rubber bands to keep the lid shut, as the container doesn't do a very good job at that by itself in my backpack.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Our ECOlunchbox Solo Rectangle is plastic-free, lead-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free and even waste-free
  • Goodbye yuck and muck
  • Made from 100% high-quality stainless steel in India, ECOlunchbox es are non-toxic and healthy for both people and our planet, Non Leaching, Unbreakable

Description

Our ECOlunchbox Solo Rectangle is plastic-free, lead-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free and even waste-free. Goodbye yuck and muck. Made from 100% high-quality stainless steel in India, ECOlunchbox es are non-toxic and healthy for both people and our planet, Non Leaching, Unbreakable . Container measures 4 3/4 inches wide, 6 3/4 inches long and 2 inches deep. Dishwasher safe. The stainless steel containers will not retain stains, odors or residues. Independently tested lead free. Exceptionally Eco-friendly stainless steel lunchboxes, snack containers and more.



I used it to make a small First Aid Kit. It worked out great. Stays shut and is easy to open.

I ordered this lunchbox as an alternative to the plastic we've been using. It's a good size (sandwich + a few crackers) and very sturdy. Only con is that it shows off any fingerprints because of its shiny surface.

Perfect size, works great for packing hot lunch to school. No issues until today and it works great for my both kids.

Just what I wanted! I don't use plastics, and try to eat macrobiotic, so I pack my lunches. Works great!

Great lunch box. Love it!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment