Thursday, June 27, 2019

ALTEC Vision Reading Glasses - 4 Pairs Spring Hinge Men and Women Readers

ALTEC Vision Reading Glasses - 4 Pairs Spring Hinge Men and Women Readers 1.25

ALTEC Vision Reading Glasses - 4 Pairs Spring Hinge Men and Women Readers 1.25

I use these all over the house and work. To date I haven't found a better pair of readers. The spring hinge is awesome. They stay in place and make dealing with the fine print easier. They are heavy duty. Four pair for what I paid is a steal. I've paid as much for a single pair that lasted a month and have had to toss them. Temples or something else on those dollar store glasses would give way. Not these. The lenses will become scratched up to the point of not being usable far quicker than anything else going bad. To date the frames on any of them are still in one piece. And I lean on them all the time. Haven't sat on them so I can't say they would pass the but test. So don't hesitate to buy. They aren't designer glasses. But they are sturdy and will hold up. My neighbor actually wouldn't give me back the pair I lent him to see a label on a motorcycle part. But that's OK. Come four pair to the box!

These are much better than what I could find at a local pharmacy or cheap dollar type store. They are very clear and well made, and the packaging was great. The package also included a microfiber cleaning cloth and a a mini key-chain repair tool. I will be buying another set of different magnifications, hopefully from the same seller. Thank you!

I love the spring hinges! Very clear and comfortable. Small enough to ride low on my nose for reading, while still being able to look over the top. They feel well-made, with reinforced hinges. I've had so many that break at the hinge within a month or two. And even the plastic feels high quality. I have this habit of putting the end between my lips while thinking, and others are rough and chipped, but these are smooth as silk. With the five pack I'm able to set them around the house for easy access. I have a big head, and feel the springs open a bit as I slide them on, where the non-spring just stretch and stress. But it's just enough pressure to stay up.

Great readers , had them 4 months and none have broke . None are scrached. They are well made and I will never buy any other glasses. And cheap too.

Excellent quality, Excellent price.
And as seldom done by others, they gave me more than expected, including a little multi function screwdriver and cleaning cloth. I spent 30 times this on glasses at BJ’s and I had to ask for a cleaning cloth which they begrudgingly gave me. I very seldom write reviews but this company went beyond expectations. Little things make a big difference.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package Includes: 1 - ALTEC VISION 4 Pack Spring Hinge Black Frame Readers Reading Glasses for Men and Women
  • 4-FOR-1 DEAL: Value pack set of 4 reading glasses for the great price 1! No matter if you're at work, on the go, studying, or enjoying a book at home, you have a pair of readers ready whenever you are. Easily keep a pair in your bag or purse and all of your favorite reading spots.
  • CLASSIC LOOK: Stylish black frame reading glasses for a timeless, yet modern look that is suitable for home, office, or bedside use. This sleek and classic style is unisex and can be worn by men and women alike.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: Flexible spring hinge temple readers crafted with lightweight materials to ensure a comfortable fit. Our frames are built with high-quality spring-loaded hinges for durability and reliability. Universal size fits most face shapes without uncomfortable pinching. SIZING: Frame Width: 135.9mm, Lens Width - 57.2mm, Lens Height: 31.8mm, Temple Length: 135.9mm, Bridge Width: 19.1mm.
  • QUALITY CUSTOMER CARE: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Product comes with the ALTEC VISION Brand Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. We are confident that our product will meet or exceed your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the product, however, we readily offer a 30-Day Hassle-Free Money Back Guarantee. Customer satisfaction is our priority. Every order includes a COMPLIMENTARY cleaning cloth to maintain your ALTEC VISION Reading Glasses.

Description

The ALTEC VISION - Stylish and Superb Eye Protection at a Great Low Price

Here at ALTEC VISION, we believe in eyewear that complements your lifestyle and enhances your vision in a fresh and modern way. No matter if you are seeking lightweight computer glasses for work, casual readers for when you're curled up at home with a book, sunglasses for the road, or fashion readers to channel your creativity, ALTEC VISION has something for you.

We understand that everyone has different needs, and thus we craft our glasses and frames with this sense of individuality. Your vision needs change depending on where you're going, what you're doing, and your personal style. With fashion trends changing all the time, we are always on the lookout to provide new and modern eyewear, and at affordable prices so you can have multiple pairs suitable for any situation.

Check out the ALTEC VISION selection of glasses, sunglasses, accessories and more! View your world in a whole new light through ALTEC VISION.

Your ALTEC VISION product comes standard with a 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty, which covers manufacturing defects, but does not apply to wear and tear from normal use, misuse, abuse, or unapproved modifications. To process a warranty claim, please retain your proof of purchase and contact your authorized seller.



Love these glasses.
Perfect fit for my face and I love how many pair came with them.
I lose my glasses so much and i leave them EVERYWHERE.
Having this many pair allows me to put a pair where I know I'll need them and if I leave them there... even better.
Thank you guys sooooo much!

This was a great purchase particularly since the seller included a free pair of screwdrivers. Good stuff. Would buy again.

Glasses are very nice. I like the way each pair was in a zip lock bag. Also enclosed was a cleaning cloth and a very nice tiny gadget you can put on your key ring. One end is a regular screwdriver and the other end is a phillips screwdriver so you will have it handy to fix your glasses if needed.

Excellent value. I had previously bought one pair of reading glasses for more than all four of these cost and they broke within a month. The spring hinge on these makes them very durable. I would buy this again and would highly recommend them.

These glasses are new so I really have not had a chance to abuse them yet. Hopefully they will last a while. they were delivered fast and seem to be made well. The cost was not bad for 4 pair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment