Sunday, June 30, 2019

Clark's Botanicals Calming Deep Moisture Mask with Jasmine, Japanese Green Tea, and Algae Extract, 1.7 fl.

Clark's Botanicals Calming Deep Moisture Mask with Jasmine, Japanese Green Tea, and Algae Extract, 1.7 fl. oz.

Clark's Botanicals Calming Deep Moisture Mask with Jasmine, Japanese Green Tea, and Algae Extract, 1.7 fl. oz.

Well then this is the product for you. I used to wake up every single day with sebum built up on my forehead and on the sides of my nose, no matter what I used or what I washed my face with. I originally had gotten a sample size of this moisturizer in an ipsy bag and I loved the way it made my face feel so much tbat i optes to buy the full size. Best decision ever. I have been waking uo with that oil for over 10 years And after just using this product daily for about 4-5 weeks (because everything takes time and there is no overnight magical cure to anything) I am no longer waking up with the oil sebum stuff.

Aside from the sebum, this moisturizer is also really good for makeup, I like to use it not in the winter since I have dry skin, it doesn't leave my face flaky and it smells really good.

Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. I highly reccomend you try some and keep in mind that it doesn't work overnight, it takes time but I am personally satisfied with the product for sure

Got an Ipsy sample of this last year and it changed my life. It's amazing, mostly natural, smells awesome, and is one of the only moisturizers that doesnt make my allergies go nuts. Expensive, but you only need a less-than-pea-sized-amount.
Tip: DEF use toner--even just witch hazel as toner--before use, pref immediately after a warm shower to open your pores and soften your skin enough for this to rly permeate, and it sinks in SO MUCH better. Also, get some individually-wrapped cotton swabs instead of sticking your always-bacteria-laden fingers in, or the smell kinda changes over time--which... can't POSSIBLY be good, I don't think...? :) Either way, it's never done me wrong.
(I guess you MIGHT wanna try a sample size first tho if you can--I love the scent and it isn't overwhelming, but I could see it not being everyone's jam.)

I can't say enough about this moisturizer. I got a sample in ipsy, and loved how it made my face feel. It smells really good too. If I hadn't tried it, I would have been leery about spending this kind of money on a moisturizer, but it's well worth it!
I usually use it at night, I can put it on during the day but because it's such a rich moisturizer it can be too heavy under make-up. If you use it regularly for a couple of days you will notice a big difference in your skin. I used to have a problem with dry skin on my cheeks or around my chin sometimes, but with this the moisture seems to really absorb into the skin and keep it soft.

Amazing!!! Got it in my ipsy bag and fell in love! Everything about it is fabulous! I use it as a moisturizer, my skin feels great and the smell is intoxicating. Hopefully the photo helps to show the size comparison between the ipsy sample and the full size jar.

This is the best moisturizer by far! It leaves skin super soft and gets rid of dry and patchy areas with one go. Highly recommend this stuff and it smells great too. Also, a little goes a long way.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hydrates and smoothens skin quickly
  • Quenches the driest of complexions
  • Skin therapy treatment that revitalizes, aging, dry and environmentally stressed skin

Description

This rejuvenating mask is designed to hydrate, nourish and comfort dry, aging, environmentally damaged and dehydrated complexions. Natural ingredients work together to deeply moisturize and replenish the complexion, allowing it to regain radiance and suppleness over time. With regular use, fine lines and wrinkles will be diminished and a youthful glow will take their place.



In addition to being a great moisturizer, this product also helps sunburns! I got a light sunburn from being outside for about 45 minutes in July before putting on sunscreen. That night I couldn't find my aloe gel, so I used this instead because I was so tired and just wanted to get to bed. I figured a good moisturizer would help, but didn't expect much. The next morning the sunburn had faded, except in a spot I missed! I was pleasantly surprised! (Note: I would not use this if my skin was blistering or painful, that is a more serious situation than what I had.)

This mask leaves my skin looking dewy and moisturized without looking or feeling greasy. My skin also feels more firm with increased use of the mask. My daughter even noticed improvement in my fine lines! My one suggestion for this product is more clear instructions on the recommended frequency of use as a mask. Since I was uncertain, I only used it as a mask once a week--perhaps I would have seen even more improvement if I had known with certainty that I could use the mask more frequently.

I buy this product every few months. A little bit goes a long way. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin (break outs and rashes) but am able to use this as my daily moisturizer. It smells delicious and no other moisturizer compares!

This is the best moisturizer I've ever used. You only need a small amount and it spreads perfectly and you can feel it sinking into your skin. It smells amazing too. I used to have really dry skin around my nose but not anymore! Totally worth the price.

Yeessssssssss! Such a beautiful scent and very moisturizing! Got as a sample a couple of years ago and had to buy the full size. Again, the smell is amazing and lifts me up!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment