Sunday, June 30, 2019

Cryopak Flexible Ice Mats, Set of 2 - 1 small (12 pouches) and 1 larger mat (24

Cryopak Flexible Ice Mats, Set of 2 - 1 small (12 pouches) and 1 larger mat (24 pouches)

Cryopak Flexible Ice Mats, Set of 2 - 1 small (12 pouches) and 1 larger mat (24 pouches)

Different format but needed replacement ice mats for specific purposes ... these are easy to cut and configure to exact size needed ...

I need small ice packs to keep a medicine bottle frozen in a thermos, and these work great for me since I can cut just the amount I need and fit them in the thermos before freezing. I carefully cut several out like "ice cubes" and they have not leaked.

I ordered Cryopak on Aug 20th and received it on Aug 26th---great time for traveling over a weekend. The Cryopak I had was getting old; still very usable. One section is flat so I assume it got a hole in it somehow. Other than that it has served me well for years--no leakage as someone wrote in their review. Having more than one allows me the freedom to ice an injury for a longer period of time. Thanks for a good product!

These are the greatest cold pack items and are very flexible, last several hours, and you can customize the size needed w scissors.I bought my first Cryopaks 17 years ago and we still use them!

These work amazingly! I needed something inexpensive that were thin but kept cool for a long time! I don't have a fridge at work and need to pack 3 meals for my long hours, these keep my food fresh the whole time!!! :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Reusable ice pack keeps lunches insulated for up to 24 hours - three times longer than your average ice pack
  • Made of food-safe materials that can be frozen over and over again - perfect for a waste-free lunch every day
  • Set of two - one small (12 pouches) and large mat (24 pouches) for different sized lunches
  • Due to its flexibility, this pack evenly distributes the temperature
  • Equivalent to 8-10 pounds of ice, but takes up just a fraction of the space in your freezer and costs significantly less over time

Description

Cryopak's BPA-free non-toxic reusable ice pack stays cold for up to 24 hours, due to its interior patented and unique formula. This pack is made of BPA-free nylon and polyethylene that is accepted compliance with USFDA and USDA standards. The material is also flexible when frozen, allowing you to wrap it around items you want to keep cold. Due to its flexibility, this pack evenly distributes the temperature. Equivalent to 8-10 pounds of ice, but takes up just a fraction of the space in your freezer and costs significantly less over time. The modular sheets can be cut to fit any size, and frozen over and over again for reuse. Like all reusable ice packs, it's another way to cut down on plastic bags - and it works even better than ice for a sports wrap or first aid. Made of BPA-free nylon and polyethylene and filled with 100% filtered water. Hand wash with soap and water. Responsibly made in China. Weight is 16.4 oz. Size: Large is 11" x 8.75" (24 pouches); Small is 8.75" x 5.75" (12 pouches).



Good

Good

I love these ice packs, I use them in my little juice bag and they are awesome because they actually bend around the juice bottles to keep them nice and cold.

perfect

This is great for my husbands lunch bag. It keeps everything cold and fresh. He loves it too. It is used everyday he goes to work. It is also useful to keep cold dishes cold for gatherings too. I use them too. Thank you. Sandy

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment