Friday, June 28, 2019

iBest - Pink Cold and Hot Therapy Gel, Eye Mask, Sleep Mask, Sleeping Mask for Women, Hot Cold Pack

iBest - Pink Cold and Hot Therapy Gel, Eye Mask, Sleep Mask, Sleeping Mask for Women, Hot Cold Pack (Yellow)

iBest - Pink Cold and Hot Therapy Gel, Eye Mask, Sleep Mask, Sleeping Mask for Women, Hot Cold Pack (Yellow)

It's a great mask, very helpful with headaches I started having recently. Also, its helpful with tired, baggy area under eyes. Takes as little as 20 min in a freezer or about an hour in a fridge- and it's ready to be used. I like how you can mold it so it goes into full contact with the most desirable areas on your face. Valcro closure makes it very convenient to put it on and take off. Looks pretty, too!

Nice mask to use for relaxation, I love it! Feels very soft. I used it warmed up in a microwave. It could be also used cold but I haven't tried that. Definitely recommended.

I stick this in the fridge and I'm in the habit of wearing it when I get up in the morning. I can't speak to the long term affects but so far it feels like it's helping my sinus problems. The size is perfect for a fuller coverage than you'd normally get with these types of masks. The adjustable strap is perfect for accommodating any head shape.

I prefer to use this mask when it is at room temperature, probably about 65-68 degrees at this point (still spring outside, so it's pretty cool inside). I feel that it is cool enough to soothe the area around the eyes and the forehead. In addition to the cool feel, I like that I can feel its weight (not heavy, just right) and it helps to relax as well. The gel beads area easily movable so there is no clumping like in other products stuffed with gel that has patches of thickness and it's not so easy to move around.

I spend 9 to 10 hours per day in front of computer screens. It is quite helpful for relaxing my eyes after a hectic day.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Really a comfort after some below the eye surgery. Works very well, shipped quickly, and was advertised.

    It works. Relieved sinus pressure woke up refreshed. It's not the most attractive but after suffering w allergies and sinus pressure for months this relieved it.

    Love this for my headache

    I suffer from extreme allergies all year long, so finding a mask is very important. I love how this covers all the perfect point of pressure. Helps reduce swelling in my face within moments. I haven’t used hot yet but cold is perfect!

    This mask is great. I keep it in the freezer and use it when I have migraines. It helps a lot and stays cold for a good amount of time. I am very happy with this purchase.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment