Saturday, June 29, 2019

Hyperice Shoulder Cold Therapy -

Hyperice Shoulder Cold Therapy - Left

Hyperice Shoulder Cold Therapy - Left

When I first received the product, the ice cell bag only worked a couple of times before it started sticking together. After no more than 5 uses it was unserviceable because it stuck together so badly. However, I wrote to customer service and they sent me a new, improved ice cell bag for no fee. I'm impressed by the customer service and now very pleased with the product. It is pricey, but it does hold the ice in place well and takes the pain out of icing a difficult location.

Had surgery for two tears in my left shoulder (labrum) in early March... need to ice 2x/day. This product allows me to be mobile while I am icing, instead of just sitting on the couch w/ a pack teetering on my shoulder. Compression also seems to help. Obviously a bit on the expensive side for what it is, but with how often I have to use it, it has been well worth the money.

worked as advertised. I am 6 feet 2 inches tall and it fit great

It's great. In a large dude and it still covers. I use a gel pack instead of the ice provided. It is a great product.

Great tool, sometimes you need someone to help you with it...


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TESTED AND USED BY PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES! Blake Griffin, Troy Polamalu, Hope Solo, Rudy Gay Tested and Endorsed Hyperice Products
  • EASY TO FILL AND EMPTY! The Oversized Opening With A Screw Cap Allow For An Easy Filling And Emptying Experience - No More Dropping Ice All Over The Ground
  • NO MORE UNEVEN ICING! The Combination Of The Air-Tight Ice Cell And The Compression Wrap Provide An Even Dispersal Of Ice Around The Target Area
  • COMPLETE KNEE ICE THERAPY! The Ice Cell - With The Patented Air Release Technology - Engulfs The Target Area Which Provides Fast And Effective Relief From Pain And Swelling
  • BE FREE AGAIN! The Hyperice PRO Knee Has A Three Strap System That Provides Unrivaled Security And Stability - You Can Literally Walk Around And The Ice Will Stay In Place!

Description

HYPERICE 10010 001-00 LEFT SHOULDER COLD THERAPY WRAP. This item is new. Item will be sold as shown pictured( including manual, and parts). Will be guaranteed not DOA!



arrived quickly. well made and nice set up for shoulder. has helped me.

Works great. Looks great. Fits great. Love that I can ice and go about my business at the same time.

Works

good

good product

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment