Saturday, June 29, 2019

Bed Buddy Bed Buddy Deep Soothing Hot/Cold Pack, 1 each (Pack of

Bed Buddy Bed Buddy Deep Soothing Hot/Cold Pack, 1 each (Pack of 2)

Bed Buddy Bed Buddy Deep Soothing Hot/Cold Pack, 1 each (Pack of 2)

I've only used the Bed Buddy to warm my feet and it works fine. But the style I received is not like the picture. The pictured style is the older version; I have two of the older ones and they lasted for years but are starting to lose their shape. The newer style has stitching to keep the stuffing evenly distributed but it seems like there is less stuffing in these newer ones and, as a result, they don't stay warm as long as the older ones did.

That said, you get two in the package and they do work.

I love the bed buddy. I had my previous on for over ten years before I decided it was tome for another. Have used it in numerous ways and have been conditioned to find that oatmeal smell comforting. Plus you don’t have to worry about leaving it plugged in like you do with heating pads.

Love the BedBuddy! Had one years ago and just found it it’s still being made. Yay!

great...exactly what we expected...used everyday

I have used the bed buddy for years. They last along time with reheating over and over
Works great for aching backs. Sinus headaches, etc


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Excellent, soothing relief from sore and strained muscles . Used in between icing after joint surgery.

    Does the job great

    Did the job!

    Arrived on time. Only have used it a few times but very satisfied with the product so far.

    I use these every day. They are easy to use, durable and last a long time. I've been using them for years.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment