Thursday, August 29, 2019

ASTHMA ATTACK KIT -PuffMinder MEDREADY Inhaler Carrying Case with Keyring and Carabiner. Puffer tote for

ASTHMA ATTACK KIT -PuffMinder MEDREADY Inhaler Carrying Case with Keyring and Carabiner. Puffer tote for Adults and Children. Easy to find in a busy purse or backpack. Keep your inhaler close to you when you need it most.

ASTHMA ATTACK KIT -PuffMinder MEDREADY Inhaler Carrying Case with Keyring and Carabiner. Puffer tote for Adults and Children. Easy to find in a busy purse or backpack. Keep your inhaler close to you when you need it most.

This one is much more spacious than the previous design. This one has room for two inhalers. I carry my maintenance and rescue inhaler in this one. Inside there are two mesh pockets on the right, a pocket on left side with clear pocket on top which holds an emergency medical card. Just don't know what to do with my old one since it doesn't really even fit one inhaler, unless you really cram it in there. I am very happy with the new pouch design.

LOVE it. I must have my 2 inhalers with me at all times. I had trouble searching through all the stuff in my purse whenever I needed my inhaler fast. This kit is Very visible, my 2 inhalers both fit and now I now sometimes don't even carry a purse I just clip it to a belt loop, also love the Emergency Info Card which was included (I also added my doctors business card). So very heplful and convenient. I would definitely recommend.

As a golfer, this is a great place to keep my inhaler when the asthma flares up. I keep some band aids and other small first aid stuff in there as well. Hangs on my golf bag!

A great item for my inhalers for when we are on trips and a couple day ride with our Polaris razor it’s hanging right at our fingertips to where anybody can see it just in case I might have an attack or something. Overall a great product

I love this product! I use it for my inhaler. It is very bright and easy to find. Comes with a emergency health card for information.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 5" tall x 4" wide.. Perfect for albuterol and other rescue asthma inhalers (MDI).
  • Asthma Attack COPD Medication Case Kit (Inhaler sold separately)
  • Inhaler case with Keyring and Carabiner
  • Easy to open MDI Inhaler case in an Emergency
  • Emergency identification card

Description

Puffer (Asthma Inhaler) Tote Carrying Case for Albuterol and other Rescue Asthma Medications. Asthma Inhaler Case PuffMinder MEDREADY Keep your inhaler close to you when you need it most. FREE Standard Shipping. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Perfect for your MDI Puffer (albuterol and other rescue inhalers). Makes a great travel companion for Adults and Kids. Great for PEDIATRIC patients (after school activities, camp). Fast and Easy removal of your inhaler. Works well with an e-pill 12 Alarm CADEX or Inhaler Alarm (Not Included). ID pocket for medical information card (inside). Emergency medical card (included). Water resistant (the water beads on the cloth). Velcro lock. Key ring (included). Carabiner (included). Clip to Purse or Backpack. Use as Carrying case for your INHALER and Vibrating 4 Alarm Pill Box or Peak Flow Meter. Medical Alert Emergency Information pocket: Medical ID pocket on the inside of your Inhaler Case lets paramedics and school nurses know your vital information in an emergency.



I like the style of it. I think it should be a bit thicker so the zipper doesn't pull so much at the top. I put my rescue inhaler and small size spacer and it's a bit tight. I'll use it until the inevitable zipper separation. Make it a bit thicker and I'd be happy to give it 5 stars!!

Purchased for my mom to make sure she had it with her every time she went out...

Love this product. I can fit both of my inhalers in there and squeeze in my asthma pills. ❤️❤️

holds my 2 inhalers, fits nicely in the purse. love the brite red .

BUY IT BIG FOR MY BREO INHALER

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment