
I love this, wish the shoulder parts were a bit longer so it stayed in place a bit better, but overall, it does exactly what I need it to do. I suffer from severe migraines and sometimes cold packs help tremendously (in addition to dark and medication) but I needed something that I could use on my shoulders and neck that was made specifically for that purpose. This is that! It the perfect ice pack with the cut outs in it. I would definitely recommend this for others.
I also live in the middle of the desert and some times no matter how low we have the AC I cannot cool off - I noticed this helps significantly with that as well. So this is a win-win for me!
This particular gel ice pack is a real treat for my sore neck and shoulder. It is comfortable, very user friendly, and appears to be built to last!
I recommend this for sensitive skin, "hard to reach" pain areas, and total comfort. Thanks s lot, I have already purchased my second one.
The person using the pack says it works great for his shoulder and neck pain. I personally enjoy the hilarious intensity of the dude on the packaging. I expected to just give this as a gift, but I got an unexpected gift for myself: laughter. Flex on, LotFancy Man.
Nice quality packs. Could not have made it through neck surgery without them. Thank you
This is an awesome cold pack for tense neck and trapezius muscles - a perfect fit!

Feature Product
- TARGETED HOT/COLD THERAPY: contoured neck wrap provides instant cold/ heat therapy for targeted pain relief; hot cold pack measures 17 x 7 inches for full coverage for your neck, upper back and shoulder, ideal for neck pain, shoulder pain, upper back pain, headaches and sports injuries
- INSTANT RELIEF: cervical ice pack relaxes and soothes sore neck and shoulder sore muscles, sprains, tension, bruises, stress and more; reduces arthritis pain, inflammation, swelling and more
- SAFE, DURABLE AND REUSABLE: ice pack, made from premium vinyl, is tear and split-resistant, and strong nylon lining prevents leaks for extensive reusability; filled with nontoxic, eco-friendly CMC and glycerin, CE Approved, latex-free, safe for all ages and the sensitive skin
- EASY TO USE: simply freeze the gel pack in the fridge for cold therapy, or heat with hot water or a microwave for hot therapy; for tender skin or areas, it is recommended that a hand towel or layer of clothing rest between the skin and the cold pack as a protective barrier
- FLEXIBLE AND SOFT: neck ice pack wrap stays pliable and soft even when frozen, but to get the best cold therapy, it is recommended to frozen the gel packs no more than 2 to 3 hours
Description
Tired of Using Uncomfortable Old Ice/Hot Bags? We've Got Your Solution!
Our Hot & Cold gel pack is specially designed to fulfill your needs in an easy, soft and comfortable way!
Ideal for cramped and knotted muscles, or any kind of physical pain! Heat therapy is recommended by physical therapists.
Stop living in pain!
Pain relief with the LotFancy Hot/Cold Gel-Packs is guaranteed as you can apply either cryotherapy or thermotherapy (cold or warm) to reduce the pain and apply the right healing therapy.
Why is it so comfortable? what makes it so special?
Well, this gel is dense, which allows it to hold its temperature for a long time, and also flexible, and soft so it conforms to the body area being treated.
Usage for Cold Treatment
Place the gel-pack in a freezer for at least 2 to 3 hours.
Unlike other cold-packs, this gel-pack won't become rigid under ordinary freezer temperatures.
Usage for Warm Treatment
Either a microwave or boiling water can be used.
Microwave:start out by heating for 20-second intervals until the pack reaches the desired temperature. After removing from the microwave, knead and flex the gel-pack to even out the heat.
Boiling water: The pack can also be heated in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes. Use tongs to remove the pack from the water.
Caution:Be sure to cover the bag with a towel or a covering until you get the desired temperature, people with nerve damage in the area being treated should consult a doctor.
Body friendly:These packs use nontoxic Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) and glycerin to store up either heat or cold.
Package include:
1 x Hot & Cold Gel pack
LotFancy will provide you with a 1-year warranty!
Nice to have a larger gel pack that covers my shoulders or lower back.
I have only used it cold,not big enough to get shoulders otherwise does the job.
Its nice for my migraines but it does keep it cold as long as id like.
Like how easy it is to use!!! Dislike the size; wishing it was a bit bigger on the shoulder blade
Holds the cold and sits well on shoulders/neck.







0 comments:
Post a Comment