Monday, August 5, 2019

PURELL FMX-12 Push-Style Hand Sanitizer Foam Dispenser, White, Dispenser for 1200 mL PURELL FMX-12 Sanitizer

PURELL FMX-12 Push-Style Hand Sanitizer Foam Dispenser, White, Dispenser for 1200 mL PURELL FMX-12 Sanitizer Foam Refill - 5120-06

PURELL FMX-12 Push-Style Hand Sanitizer Foam Dispenser, White, Dispenser for 1200 mL PURELL FMX-12 Sanitizer Foam Refill - 5120-06

This is the one to get. The "touchless" version is problematic; we had it in our medical lobby and it was a pain in the neck. Many patients couldn't "figure it out" on their own, and kids loved to play with it, wasting the product. Plus the refills were more expensive on the touchless unit.

As my grandmother used to say (while heaving a great sigh)....Sometimes the old ways are the best ways (now, shake your head dolefully, in total condemnation of a world spinning too fast to comprehend)...

I like the dispenser - BUT you are advertising an incorrect refill for this product. This FMX dispenser
only works with an FMX refill - not the 2156 bag you show as "...frequently purchased with …." So, I had
to research the correct refill, order it and return the incorrect one.

This is a nice device, although the double-sided tape that is supplied failed me within 48 hours. I ended up bolting the the thing to the wall. I'm just glad the housing didn't break.

I bought these for our church and they work great. Easy to install and setup. I went with this model because I didn't want to have to change batteries all the time. I was unsure how long the refill would last and I have had them for a month and at our church and the level has barely dropped. Probably will last close to a whole year. Happy with the product!

Live our stations.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Handy compact dispenser fits in tight spaces.
  • Features skylight with an extra-large site window.
  • Offers one-handed portion controlled dispensing.
  • Optional key lock included.

Description

Wall-mountable hand sanitizer dispenser in a compact size is perfect for smaller offices, reception areas. Easy, one-handed operation dispenses just the amount needed. Extra-large site window makes it easy to know when to refill. Optional key lock included. Material(s): Plastic; Color(s): Gray; Width: 6 3/5"; Depth: 5 1/8".



Exceeded my expectation, once I figured out how to get the foam hand sanitizer in the container

i haven't installed this on the wall yet but i did hold it up and try it. so far it works well.
i wasn't too crazy about the sticky backing for attaching it to the wall. it wont peel off. but a piece of computer paper placed on it and trimmed works well to save my wall. now all there is to do is punch screw holes and put it up.
i got this for messy hands in my nursery.

Use it every day, multiple times/day at my professional office.

Great

Works good

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment