Monday, August 5, 2019

hand2mind Hand Lens with Lanyard, 3X and 6X Magnifier for Home, Classroom, Indoor and Outdoor Use (Pack of

hand2mind Hand Lens with Lanyard, 3X and 6X Magnifier for Home, Classroom, Indoor and Outdoor Use (Pack of 10)

hand2mind Hand Lens with Lanyard, 3X and 6X Magnifier for Home, Classroom, Indoor and Outdoor Use (Pack of 10)

These are significantly more durable and useful than many of the "party favor" type lenses that can be found on here. They were a bit more expensive, but well worth it.
The lanyards included are a nice bonus. I purchased these for a "fossil presentation" for my daughter's fourth grade classmates and they were a hit!
Shipping was on time and had no problems.
Happy to recommend these!

The lenses are high quality and super clear. Not like cheap hand lenses that are sort of opaque and cloudy. They are also very thick and although the strings look like yarn online it is actually a stretchy cord so will not tangle and is heavier than string. The Amazon price is also fair as the company price is only a few cents less.

Very nice quality! for what I want to use them for. These will be used in classrooms or adult fun learning sessions on simple water science demonstrations. They are nice quality for that and I bet many of my students youth and adults will ask can them keep one.

I was looking for a lightweight magnifying glass, on a tether, to carry around work where I sometimes have to read small font in dark spaces. At the price, this set of multiple magnifying glasses is a good deal. A co-worker saw me using it and I was able to give one to her. I appreciate the seller ships to APO addresses. Not all Amazon sellers will do that.

I'm very pleased with these magnifiers. They are larger than I thought they would be. I've given them as gifts to elderly people, and they have been thrilled to have something to help them read small print on packaging.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dual lens magnifiers, large 2" lens magnifies up to 3X and the smaller spot lens magnifies up to 6X
  • Made of optical quality, high-impact, durable plastic that measure 4-1/2" long
  • Clearly read books, magazines, newspapers and other documents
  • Students can study items up close like plants, insects, and rocks
  • Set of 10 magnifiers

Description

These durable plastic handheld magnifiers have 2 separate magnifying lenses 3x and 6x. They are perfect for use at home or in the classroom to compare and contrast items or to study many items up close like plants, insects, and rocks. These magnifiers also make great gifts to put inside the birthday goodie bag, for scout troops going camping, after school programs, and for treasure hunters or antique shoppers looking to determine the value of items they find. Each magnifier measures about 4-1/2" long and comes with a safety lanyard. The lanyard keeps hands free and helps prevent the magnifier from being lost. This set contains 10 magnifiers.



These are excellent plastic hand lenses, especially for the price. I bought these as party favors after seeing the terrible quality of the 50-cent magnifiers they were selling at Party City.

Great little magnifying lenses. The items are sturdy, functional, and a good size for little hands.

A great size for my First grade students to use. A great value.

Perfect for my small Pre-K class to study bugs. Not cheap or easily breakable, clear lens

I bought these for my school classroom. They do surprisingly well, for such a cheap price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment