Monday, August 5, 2019

Eyekepper 4-pack Spring Hinges Rectangular Reading Glasses Black

Eyekepper 4-pack Spring Hinges Rectangular Reading Glasses Black +2.00

Eyekepper 4-pack Spring Hinges Rectangular Reading Glasses Black +2.00

First of all, I never write a review until I've tried the product. Everything is nice coming out of the box! So, I've had these readers now for several months, and I will buy them again - when needed! I was a little hesitant to buy them because I like "high end" glasses that not only look good but are durable and will last. I have purchased a couple of pairs of expensive reading glasses but was always looking for them! So, I decided to supplement with these "generic" glasses. Needless to say, these are now my primary glasses! I'm not even sure where the other ones are! They feel good, are high quality, look good, and are priced right! If you read the reviews like I do before buying anything, please let this review influence your decision! I will not think twice about buying these glasses in the future - or recommending them!

Overall 4-1/2 stars after 8 months experience.

Original review: Surprising quality for price. Lenses show little optical distortion despite the inexpensive material and strong power. Fit/finish acceptable and match online images. Spring hinges are a nice touch at this price point. I like the one piece design as it should prove more durable vs metal frames. Arm on one pair is slightly loose but should be an easy repair. If they hold up for a few months of not-so-gentle use (I tend to stuff readers in front pants pockets) I'll be back for more.

05/17 - ordered a second 4-pack in a different power after favorable experience with first set. All previous comments apply. So far no failure or other disappointments. Can't beat the price and look half-decent. Have become my daily driver, although still keep a few pair of metal frames for more upscale engagements.

12/30 - no failures on any of the glasses purchased in the original or follow-up order. Several pairs have undergone unintentional abuse and survived unscathed. Fair bit of luck but also underscores the solid construction. Impressive enough to warrant another order (noticed stock was running low; hope they aren't being discontinued) which I will probably never use but nice to have on hand if needed.

On one hand I love the design and liked them immediately but after wearing them...I tried all 4....I was disappointed because for me there is one flaw...where it sits on the bridge of my nose - not a huge nose - it gets sore and uncomfortable...I will not return because of the decent price. I am wondering IF anyone else has had this problem.
EDITED: I must admit my apparent mistake. So I will clear this up. I have mentioned the design, etc. The strength is good. I do not feel them breakable. As far as the bridge of my nose? Well, I do believe because I "attached" a blue light blocking clip for eye strain which is supposed to protect the eyes from rays is what might be rubbing and irritating the bridge of my nose. So I change my mind and choose to give the glasses a 5. I did order another different set that I love. Now I have 9 sets of glasses for reading. Thank God I don't need glasses for distance. Hope this correct any problems I caused for EYEKEPPER....sorry

This four pack of spring hinges readers is excellent. The glass is really clear and not distorted. Having 4 pair is the way to go. One of the pair is tinted which makes an excellent for reading cell phones are PC monitors. I'm going to order more packages. I highly recommend this.

Best off the shelf readers I have. Shipping was fast and their durability is excellent. I keep them in my pocket, and unlike most other glasses I have have, they never break.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PRODUCTS DIMENSION-Frame material: Plastic,Lens width: 2 1/16" (52mm),Frame width: 5 5/16"(135mm),Lens height: 1 1/8" (28mm),Frame height: 1 1/4" (32mm),Bridge (DBL): 1/2"(13mm),Temple length: 5 1/8"(130mm),Spring hinge: Yes,Lenses: Aspheric,Head size: Medium to wider.Rx-able frame
  • EYEKEPPER TWO-TONE COLOR READING GLASSES-the pupil distance(PD) is 59-63mm,the deviation for pupil distance(PD) less than 2mm,the deviation for strength less than 0.02,the deviation for lenses's horizontal line less than 1mm
  • EYEKEPPER SPRING HINGES READING GLASSES-4 pack at 1 Low Price, Sets come in 1 power of your choice. These are not mixed powers.Classic shaped frames, look good on any face. Spring-hinged temples, help glasses fit your face
  • QUALITY FRAME -FDA Registered Reading Glasses and Eyewear,Accord with ANSI Z80.3-2010,Accord with BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013 and EN14139:2010,Accord with AS/NZS 1067:2009,Top quality plastic frame,lenses and have spring-loaded hinges
  • LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY&30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: In case any broken problem happens, contact the seller of Eyekepper without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. Eyekepper provides lifetime after sale service for all Eyekepper reading glasses. Customers can return and get refunded for any reason. You have no risk to try

Description

DISCOVER THE EYEKEPPER DIFFERENCE

Provide the quality and ex-factory price reading glasses and customer service

The frame for the most comfortable fit available today in addition to unparalleled durability

Great fashion two-tone color design reading glasses with spring hinges

FEATURES AND BENEFITS

Aspheric scratch resistent coated lenses

Top quality plastic frame and have spring-loaded hinges

Optically correct

Tinted lenses - great for outdoor reading

Whether you are looking for reading glasses for the office or home. Eyekepper reading glasses will give you the premium protection you are looking for

Lifetime breakage warranty on frame & lenses

30 days money back guarantee

CARE

To avoid damage, never clean your reading glasses with paper towels or clothing or alcohol, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.



I am so happy with these glasses. For the life of me, I could not find .5 glasses anywhere in town and I live in a big town. I have been buying 1.0 glasses from the dollar store and they are way too strong. Plus, I keep them on my shirt when I'm not using them, because I only need them to read some of the finer print on planograms and packages, and they fall off of my shirt as soon as I lean over just the slightest. These glasses have those spring hinges and they just grab right on to my shirt and they have not fallen off yet! I'm so happy about the fact that, even though the lenses are plastic, they are a far better plastic then the ones I have been buying. I have an eyeglass screwdriver and superglue so I'm not worried if the screws start coming out, I can fix that. I am worried about the fact that the lower part of the eyeglass frame is much lighter than the top part; it does make me look older and that is the last thing I need. I think I'm going to get a brown permanent marker and try and fix that. Otherwise, overall I am very happy with these! I received them on time and they were individually wrapped and in perfect shape.

Like most reviewers, I purchased these to have a pair in each room, car, desk. I have never had tinted readers, but figured it couldn’t hurt to have a pair as well. The good news is, the lens is clear and works well at all angles. The frames are comfortable on my wide head. I was worried they would look like kiddie glasses when they arrived. No worries. The bad news is the arms almost fell off two pairs as I was removing the plastic sleeve. I had read reviews that mentioned this but expected it to happen after wearing a few times. It was almost as if the screws were pressed in place but never tightened. I tightened them on all pairs, being careful not to overtighten and they felt much more secure. I didn’t like the look of the two metal dots on the front side of each frame. Luckily, a little permanent marker in a matching color took care of that. Not that I care too much, as I wouldnt rely on these for a business meeting, or for extended travel. At this price, if they last six months or so I would be happy.

UPDATE: I have had these for almost 2 YEARS now and all four pair are still in GREAT shape! I am not the easiest on glasses and have even sat on a pair ( I weigh 300 pounds) and they didn't break! The lens haven't scratched at all... I usually don't too excited over a pair of glasses but these are wonderful. I would buy more in a heart beat if I needed them but I don't... if I ever do I will buy these again!

I have to admit... I wasn't sure what these would be like since I couldn't touch them or try them on but I have to admit...they are much better than anything I have every bought at Wal-M*** or Dollar G. I first thought....what do I need 4 pair for? But now I just leave a pair at work...one in each car and a pair at home. That way no matter where I am....or where I am going....I have a pair there. They are VERY GOOD quality and I have had mine now for about 6 months and I haven't broken one of them yet.... and usually I go through at least one pair during that time. They have spring loaded sided which work great and help with the life of the glasses. They are stylish with the black and clear design. I love mine and I think you'll love them too

I'm surprised at the superior quality of these glasses, especially for the price. I was so pleased that I ordered two more sets of them. Now I have glasses tucked away all over the house/car/workshop/toolshed. The frames are a little wider than most (a good thing) and the spring hinges keep them snugly attached to your head. Highly recommended.

You can go to Walgreens or CVS and spend $20 to $30 on a single pair or you can get this great deal and have 4 pairs for a 1/3 of the price. WoW, WoW is all I can say. I just had a pair of new $30 glasses from CVS break in only a few months so that's why I decided to try these. I am very please as I feel they are the same power and work just as well or even better in some regards as they are much lighter.

Would I buy again, YES!!!! Would I recommend, YES!!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment