Thursday, August 15, 2019

Valerian Root Extract by Bulksupplements | Natural Sleep Aid (250

Valerian Root Extract by Bulksupplements | Natural Sleep Aid (250 Grams)

Valerian Root Extract by Bulksupplements | Natural Sleep Aid (250 Grams)

Update!
5/6/17, still 5 stars! My pony has really been doing great. He hasn't changed completely, nor made him a new pony, but this supplement has really worked to take the edge off. I'm going to try it for myself at bedtime!!!

I actually use this supplement for my pony. It is an ingredient in a horse supplement I was paying twice this per month!! Now I have about a 8-12 month supply of it for $20.
I have a pony that has not done much outside of a riding ring, and since I've bought him, I've ONLY done riding out of the ring! We have no ring, only trails. He's afraid of everything. Leaves, rocks, signs... They are all deadly dragons. So, I now give him calming herbs and minerals.
Valerian acts as a calming aid, and with other supplements I'll be buying from Bulksupplements, they work together to keep his nervous system balanced and his nerves calmed.
I've had him on this supplement for a week, and have been happy with his calm demeanor. Since this supplement is taking over for the same ingredient in his older supplement, it's good that he is staying about the same. If this stuff works on a 700Lbs pony, it will work wonders for people!!
I'll definitely be buying all my vitamin and supplements I need from now on from Bulksupplements. The prices are outstanding, and the packaging ensures freshness and purity. I love their product/packaging simplicity and value, as well as good value and service.

So I want to tell you it’s a miracle!!! It works just awesome! Since I started talking birth control pills I got sleeping problems. I used to wake up around 4-5am even though I went to sleep around midnight and I can’t go to sleep again. Melatonin and other stuff for sleeping doesn’t work for me, so I was suffering. I was having this problem for 2months and then I found this product. I was a little concerned about the taste and smell of it because of reviews. So I was like okay, I have to buy it and see what happened.
So I took a little bit more then it says in description but!!!!! it was my first night when I slept like a baby. Nothing could wake me up anymore. I still using it. And am very happy. I take it with warm water 2 hours before sleep. Yes, it doesn’t taste as a strawberry, it’s a valerian root, it will help you with sleeping, so I think it doesn’t matter what taste it has, if you suffering from insomnia then you have to check this product. I recommend it.

I rely heavily on valerian to manage a severe anxiety disorder without pharmaceuticals, and have tried dozens of products including the dried root and other extracts; this is among the most effective, and by far the most economical as well as convenient. I thought it would taste awful, it is not bad at all.

I'm very pleased so far with this valerian root. Tomorrow I'll be making a natural sleeping pill using melatonin, L-Triptophan, passionflower, magnesium, and valerian root. This supplement relaxes you and helps you drift right off to sleep. It works really well. I'm sure not everyone will respond the same to it, but it's totally worth a try. I need to stop taking my current sleeping pills because they're totally unhealthy prescription drugs. This valerian root will help me achieve that. It's fine powder, and very good quality.

I make a tincture using grain alcohol and dispense eye dropperfuls before sleep. It works better than Ambien, for me, anyway


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Clean & pure extract.
  • Lab tested for verification & guaranteed purity
  • Factory-sealed foil zip pouch
  • Natural sleep aid & mild sedative

Description

Valerian is a plant which is native to Asia, North America, and Europe. The root word is the Latin word "valere", which means good health or strength. It has been regarded for its abilities to induce a sedative-like effect and aid those dealing with tension, headache and more. There are about two hundred different species of Valerian, but v. officinalis is the one that is used most commonly and this is the plant from which this extract is derived. Valerian is often combined with St. John's Wort to enhance its effects. When taken orally, Valerian Root may reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, often preferred as a natural and gentle alternative to other OTC sleep aids.



When upon opening the bag and being struck in the face with its very offensive odor of unclean derriere, you know this is the real deal. It works as intended and, quite surprisingly, tastes pretty decent when utilizing the tried and true method of toss and wash. Bulk Supplements has yet to let me down with any of their products.

1/8 teaspoon is all it takes. I get a restful sleep every time I use it.

I've had Valerian root from grocery stores and it never seemed to help. This is an extract apparently and it's effective. Makes me feel slightly more comfy and slightly less anxious so I managed to fall asleep faster. I wake up a lot during sleep and this valerian extract seems to help with that too

A good valerian root extract that is so much more affordable than buying encapsulated valerian.

Bulksupplements products are awesome. Great quality and a great value. Buying a similar product by the capsule costs 5-10 times as much!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment