
I just bought them last week, so can't give them 5 stars yet. I wore the blue ones last week as I do a lot of computer work and they seemed fine. Previously I bought the Peepers which are $22.00 each and you have to pay for shipping. I have several colors and they are starting to break quite frequently and get expensive to replace. Saw your glasses on Amazon and thought I would give them a try. It's a great deal for (2) pairs of glasses and they look great and so far, I like them. I would definitely tell people to give them a try and with Amazon Free Shipping you can't beat the price.
These are great! They're nerdy and cute, they fit just right, they're not flimsy or stiff. They're actually a sturdy plastic with a bit of rubbery flexibility to the frames. And there are no waves in the lenses. They give me the focus in the right place while I'm reading and don't distract me with any glinting light on the lenses. I hardly have to clean them as they don't seem to become soiled or linty easily. I would say either girls or guys can wear these. I think these reading glasses will last a long time. Really a good deal, too! :)
One was great the other a lil bent. I managed to bend back a lil so its better. I will say these are made of solid durable plastic . Like I said I bent a lil but it was hard and surprised I didn't break glasses. If these stay scratch free I will upgrade to 5 . If they scratch easy I will lower. But 1st appearance I am satisfied and I believe they are better made than my 10 dollar a pair name brand glasses I got at dollar general.
My husbamd says, “I ordered a matte black and a havana frame.
The black is shiny black, the havana is, well, look at the picture.
I am a guy. Is it me or do these havana frames look like leopard spots? These are a womens frame.”
I won’t be wearing these.
On the plus side, the black frames are ok, well made, lenses are really well done, no distortions or wavy areas.
I would buy these again just, guys beware, buy the two black frames.”
The quality is very good.
I liked the quality and the materials - including, most importantly, the lenses.
I found them to be BIGGER than I expected. I wear a "Wayfarer" style of sunglasses all of the time. I thought these would be about the same size. The lens area is bigger. That's great for reading, but it kind of looks funny in public.
I actually will keep these - at home. They are very good quality. I will find others for taking to meetings. For the price, these are great.
I deducted a star because I think the size is just odd and it doesn't come through in the picture.

Feature Product
- These retro 80's Vintage shades come with a cleaning pouch so your readers will always look shiny and brand new
- The magnification strength in the lenses are accurate and are made from quality and crystal clear material that is scratch resistant enabling you to read small texts and minute details without stress
- Quality, solid materials are used in producing these reading glasses, guaranteeing less breakage.
- Included in this set are 2 pairs of reading glasses, offering convenience and ending the frustrating search for misplaced glasses. Now you can keep a pair in multiple practical places, so you will always have a pair available and on hand.
Description
Specs is exclusive in its design and quality. We aim to provide fun and fashionable reading glasses at low cost.
This is the second time I’ve made a purchase of this product from Amazon.
I really like the style of these glasses. They arrived very quickly, with some lens cleaning cloths. They fit as expected, and the magnification is as advertised.
In particular, the flat matte black style is particularly attractive.
The only reason I’m deducting even a single star, is that one pair somehow lost a screw (I guess from repeated folding and unfolding of the glasses).
At this price, I can afford to get several pairs of reading glasses and leave them scattered throughout the house. I’m never short if I need to read something, and it sure beats having to go to an optometrist and get a pair that would probably be 10 times the price.
Great reading glasses!! Ordered the Matte Black and Green Gradient in 1.5x and they are true to the pictures!
Actually, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that they only have limited color range and one style. Otherwise, I love everything else about them. They have a much sturdier and thicker frame and aren't as flimsy as the other reading glasses I've purchased in the past that are more expensive. You can feel it when you wear them. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them since I've worn them and would definitely order again. I've also noticed that they're much easier to clean and even the lens themselves seem thicker than the other brands out there.
Fyi, I have a pretty wide face and they fit snug, which I also prefer so they won't fall off but if you need ones that measure more than 5 1/2 inches across, these might be a little on the tight side. All in all though, love, love, love these reading glasses!
I purchased the blue and red reading glasses because I have been on a red glasses kick for about two years. While these are black and red, they give enough color to be fashionable while still being functional. They are very lightweight and not tight at all behind the ears. I have worn a lot of reading glasses over the years since I wear them to read or watch tv while falling asleep and these are the best pair I've purchased so far. They even come with a cleaning cloth. Very nice touch.
I normally run thru reading glasses like potato chips because I break them or forget them somewhere. So I buy them in bulk. I thought I was buying just another set of cheap, disposable reading glasses... not these ones! They are very well made, the finishing is excellent with no sharp edges and the overall sensation is that they are nice and sturdy. The lens are good, no visible distortion or anything I can tell right away. Great value for the money, recommended.
Great lightweight readers......loved the red better than the blue....blue more black till the light shines then its a cool navy........lenses are large and perfect for a mans face.....the 1.5 is perfect for seeing iphone messages and using with computer.......and the price is great for 2 pair.......plan to purchase more if other colors come out but mainly for the large size of the lens....







0 comments:
Post a Comment