
Pros:
SpareParts is a well established brand with real distributors in the U.S. and not just a "private label"
The item was represented accurately at the time of sale: everything in the item's description is actually true
Clearly some hard work went into making this a visually pleasing alternative to leather
A superior comfortable sturdy fit for near any size body. Let me reiterate, comfortable and reliably sturdy with most any toy, even moderately heavy ones.
Easily cleaned
Great presentation with packaging and design of product
The ring is incredibly durable. I'm not worried about that ever breaking.
Neutral:
If you use a drier, then use "delicate" or "knit" setting. The ring probably would weaken if you use a high temperature method to dry these after washing them. Hand washing and hang drying is actually my preferred way.
Cons:
The price is the clear drawback, and even after hours of searching, there's not much of a discount on this item anywhere.
Update 6 months later:
No issues or regrets still, even after dozens of uses. I am happy with my purchase and my partner is happy with my purchase.
I'm in no hurry to return it and that's a 5/5
Bought this to pair with my wife's feeldoe. She loves it and so do I. She says it gives her more control and it cleans easily. Well worth it!
Support wise there's no beating it the toy will seriously feel like an extension of yourself no looseness, it's kinda goofy looking so I wear boxers over top.
The sizing could do with a little work as far as variation, sure the "one size fits all" style of the straps (super adjustable!) Is great it leaves alot of excess to be tucked.
I ended up just cutting off over 12 inches of fabric and sowing it back together.
I was so exhausted one night after my partner and I had some fun, that I fell asleep with it on and forgot it was still there. It’s extremely comfortable but super sturdy. Also, very easy to throw it in the mesh bag it comes in and toss it in the laundry. I let it air dry though. Great product!
I had one I purchased from a local store 3 years ago, and it's still amazing. So I saw one on here in my favorite color, so I thought why not! This company makes the best harnesses in the world. The fit is superb, and that promotes comfort while using it. I don't understand the low rating reviews at all. This is an amazing product.

Feature Product
- Can be machine or hand washed
- Vegan friendly
- Made in the USA
- Comes with Storage Pouch
- Size A (20-50")
Description
SpareParts Jockey style harness, the original Joque, is quite simply the most innovative product of its kind. Designed to be the ultimate in comfort and versatility, the Joque is crafted with multi-layered Nylon or Poly-Spandex and lined with soft, sensual mesh to provide breathability for blissful all-day wear. Created with flexibility in mind, the patented design easily adapts to your unique size and shape, becoming a virtual "second skin" to provide maximum pleasure for both the wearer and the receiver. Best of all, the unique, stretchable elastic O-ring fits a wide variety of dildos and attachments, including doubles, providing a full range of erotic options for you and your partner. New pouches above and below the O-rings allow the wearer to use waterproof bullets (not included) for additional stimulation.
My lover and I have enjoyed this a few times. Quite secure.
I realize pegging is not for everyone, and if not for you, clearly this isn't an item you want. But for those who are adding a bit of spice to their sex life, this is a well made piece.
This is by far the best strap on that we have found yet! VERY VERY secure. It stays good and snug against your body. My wife is not that big and it fits tight on her and that's saying something! Its not the sexiest thing out there but for functionability its the best. Its pretty expensive but the best investment for a strap on. Anything else is a waste of money!
OMG. If you're looking for a quality harness (not some floppy foam base with scratchy straps that you have to keep readjusting), this is one of the most comfortable love making accessories out there! It stays on nice and snug against your body, so you maintain control of your motions and the toy stays with you vs. the toy having a mind of its own. Someone before me in the reviews mentioned falling asleep with this thing on...I could very well see myself doing the same. Super soft material! No pinching, scratching, digging straps! Definitely pricey, but for what you get from it, it's well worth the money to put aside to get it. Amazing product!!! :)
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS HARNESS!!!!! For a small back ground, I am completely new to harness wear and it's pleasures. But since my man and I wanted to explore new things we decided to learn as much as possible. So my boyfriend and I did a lot of research on-line to find something that would fit comfortable and functioned well and most of all would last. And this product does all of that and more! First off, the packaging that it came in was very nice and the harness it's self has it's own privacy storage bag. Pleasure and comfort was a big priority for me, I wanted to feel like my toy was a part of me when pleasuring my partner and this product absolutely allowed me to feel that 100%. It adjusts in many ways around the waist and thighs and NEVER feels like it's pinching or moving out of place (for either of us) The nylon straps feel strong and soft against my skin as well as the fabric that goes around my toy and against my skin, feels almost like wearing a bathing suit. The front whole stretches and will hold a large variety of sized vibrators and even double ended dildos. I am so glad we found this product!!! It will be apart of our play time, for a VERY long time!
Extremely comfortable! Didn’t even notice it on when in action. The placement for the dildo was perfect and it worked well for my strapless dildo holding it in place.







0 comments:
Post a Comment