
Comfortable,i love it!!!
I love this sleep mask! I work shift work and have to sleep during the day a lot this mask is perfect. I have tried many different types over the last several years. And have finally found the one that works the best for me. I have a big nose bridge bump thing and a lot of the masks don't keep the light out because it goes over the nose. this is great because it goes around it and it totally block all light for me. the strap is elastic and adjustable, no pressure on your eyes. especially the unique buckle design will not hook the hair like other eye mask. The deep 3d contoured eye space overr the eyes is lovely so there is nothing to bother your eyelids or lashes.you even can open your eyes in this sleep mask.
For this price, it is simply too valuable.
Good product, good price and get good sleep, why not?
I’ve been wearing sleep masks for years now. I bought at least 4 different versions and the last 2 years and even though they worked well, I never like the fact that they pressed against my eyelids.
However, the “CoolingTech 3D Sleep Mask” is the first mask I bought which has a concave surface so that they don’t press against your eyelids. The strap is comprised of a hook and loop, easy to adjust, connection.
I bought the black ones and they were light and seem to be constructed very well. They were comfortable to wear and I’m not really much of a “toss and turn” kind of sleeper so did not have a problem with the mask shifting around my face.
I did notice that there was a little bit of light creeping in just below where the mask meets the bridge of my nose. This is hardly a problem and certainly not enough to change the 5 star rating.
Included with the sleep masks was a vinyl case to keep them in as well as pair of earplugs, (which came in a little case with a snap-on lid). I only use earplugs once every week on a Thursday. That’s when the lawn care services show up, bright and early with their leaf blowers.
I do strongly recommend the CoolingTech 3D Sleep Mask for their quality materials, comfortable fit, and the active light blocking characteristics.
Rich
Since starting to use sleep masks several month ago and finding that make a difference in the quality and duration of my sleep, I decided to find the best I could that are out there. These are it. They allow me to take naps during the day time when light is steaming through the windows. I use them at night as well because my wife like to have a nite-lite, which on occasion bothers me.
UPDATE:
The seller sent me a new pack of masks after they had been updated, in exchange for me updating my review if appropriate. I am indeed very pleased with the new masks. I wore it all night last night. The eye pockets are deep enough that I can comfortably open my eyes. All but one tiny sliver of light is black when my eyes are open. No light is visible when my eyes are closed. This mask is soft. It isn't as soft as my favorite mask, but it also is cooler than my favorite mask. It also no longer has a Velcro-type closure like most masks do. Those things are murder on my curly hair. Plus, this mask is lightweight enough that I can easily wash it by hand in the morning and hang it to dry quickly. I was looking for a travel mask as a backup to my favorite mask, but this might be my new favorite sleep mask.
Old Review:
The eye pockets were not deep enough for me. I returned them.
The sleep masks are very effective. They block the light well in bright light conditions and on airplanes. The contoured design takes pressure off of the eye and the fit around the nose is an effective light blocker. I have worn these for several hours on long flights and they were very comfortable. My wife wears hers every night. The first time that you use these, you will immediately notice how much more comfortable they are .

Feature Product
- UPGRADED 3D CONTOURED SLEEP MASK DESIGN: Our upgraded 3D eye shades have deeper and larger eye cavities for your eyes, we use 3D tech to tune sizes, ensuring your comfort. It will also never smudge your makeup!
- FIT MOST PEOPLE: Our sleep eye mask have adjustable strap design has 7 inch range which adjusts to 8.5- 15.5 inch, the strap is highly elastic, flexible and durable to surround your head comfortably, the strap is high elastic and easily will not catch your hair. fit well for men, women and kids, almost all people.
- Comfort & Skin-Friendly Material: Light and breathable Memory-foam and smooth fabric let you release your facial stress and help get into sleep rapidly, and besides, high quality sponge is featured with deformation and no smell
- SLEEP DEEPLY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: Pull out this incredibly lightweight, comfortable sleep mask anywhere - in a bed, on a flight, on a long car ride, while camping - and enjoy uninterrupted, deep, restful sleep. This is for Travel, Home, Hotel, Train or Anywhere Where one is Bothered by Light.
- 100% SATISFACTION: If you aren't satisfied, return it within 30 days for a refund, no questions asked. Add to your cart now - The Rest is Easy!
Description
MINGTONG Comfortable 3D Sleep Eye Mask Sleeping Mask
Unique Slim and lightweight Sleepmask
To Advanced 3D Technology to fit for all Men, Women, Children and Travel, Shift Work, Meditation etc. Its extra large eye cavities ensure that mask will never feel cramped; instead spacious and cozy.
Why do you need our sleep mask?
You want to fall asleep but light can not be completely block out by black-out curtains.
You want to fall asleep but your companion still reads or watches TV.
You want to take a break at noon in the office.
You want to take a nap while travelling.
You are looking for perfect relaxation during yoga, wellness or meditation.
Why choose our sleep mask?
The super soft silk material makes you feel more relaxed, no pressure on eyes.
Block out light and allows melatonin production for natural sleep.
Improve the insomnia, migraine headaches and get long REM sleep every night.
Fully adjustable head strap fits everyone and won't get tangled in your hair no matter what sleep posture.
Ergonomically designed won't mess up your makeup.
Great for travelling, camping, napping, shift work, meditation.
Package Included:
2 x Sleep eye masks
Worry-free Warranty
We will provide 30 days full refund guarantee and friendly support,We guarantee the strength and durability of all our products.
Our seller warranty guarantees that your purchase is 100% risk-free. We are committed to 100% satisfaction of our customers. If you find any issue with the product, please feel free to email us. We will fulfill your request promptly, hassle-free.
I have upgraded the amount of stars from 1 to 4. They have been upgraded which is why I purchased another set. The indents are deeper which makes them more comfortable. The band is different, while better it does slip. Since my purchase the company sent me another set with wider stronger straps. The wider straps work much better!!
I purchased two sets of these before and they were worth five stars. I recently got another set which I am totally disappointed in. The first sets had inside indents for eye comfort. This pair are almost flat, the strap is looser and has a smaller velcro closing. They are uncomfortable to wear and do not work nearly as well.
3D Sleep Mask Light Blocking Eye Mask for Sleeping Eyeshade Travel Sleep mask with Adjustable Strap for Man, Women. (Black, 2 Pack)These are very comfortable sleep masks. I've only used one a few days but the elastic band that holds it on is very adjustable and wide enough that it doesn't cut into the back of the head. And, for me, it fits well enough that very little light gets through. If these wear out, I'll get some more.
I like them. You can’t beat the price. I took off one star because I didn’t like the Velcro on the band. Some people will like that so they can adjust but I’d prefer it wasn’t there so it doesn’t get caught in my hair. But other than that it was as expected and does not press down on my eyes.
The contour makes the mask very comfortable by not placing any pressure on the eyes. It definitely keeps the light out and lets you sleep longer. This replaced an uncontoured mask that came in a first class airline toiletry kit.
Fantastic sleep mask—lightweight, soft, flexible enough for side-sleepers (like me) to keep on most or all of the night. I'm unclear about the durability, but for $9 you get two of these—that's affordable enough to be purchased several times a year if needed, but mine is showing no signs of wear yet. I used mine on a 12 day trip on airplanes, trains, and hotel rooms with poor light blocking capabilities—no complaints at all. I keep mine in a plastic sandwich bag while not in use to keep it from snagging on things.







0 comments:
Post a Comment