Saturday, August 17, 2019

Reading Glasses 2 Pack Black Always Have a Timeless Look, Crystal Clear Vision, Comfort Fit with Sure-Flex

Reading Glasses 2 Pack Black Always Have a Timeless Look, Crystal Clear Vision, Comfort Fit with Sure-Flex Spring Hinge Arms & Dura-Tight Screws 100% Guarantee +1.25

Reading Glasses 2 Pack Black Always Have a Timeless Look, Crystal Clear Vision, Comfort Fit with Sure-Flex Spring Hinge Arms & Dura-Tight Screws 100% Guarantee +1.25

I buy lots of the cheapest reading glasses I can find, and leave them sprinkled around the house. I'm often scratching lenses or breaking the hinges.

Because these aren't the absolute cheapest, it took me some time to order them - big mistake. These are by far a better value - the spring-loaded hinge means they will last much longer, and, umm, hard for a cheapskate to say, but they look way better. The lenses are crystal clear.

Love them! I need 4.0 reading glasses, very hard to find! These are really comfortable!

I've often steered away from buying glasses online, because there can be so many potential areas for them to be not right. I'm glad I took a risk with these. I have a large head, and the reason I chose these is because several other guys with large heads made positive comments about them. The biggest issue I normally have is that the arms are too short. Well, not the case at all with these glasses. The arm is plenty long, the glasses feel great on my face, and I really cannot say one negative thing about them. I moved up to these, which are 2.00, from 1.75 after noticing that I was having difficulty reading with 1.75's. The new magnification is perfect.

Mind you, I can't speak from an issue of duration, because these glasses just came today, but I plan on ordering two more pair to have at my office and to keep in my car. From the perspective of having these for one whole day, you simply can't go wrong, especially for the price, which is better than even a typical discount drug store!

These glasses are sturdy and the optical clarity is wonderful, I've never had readers so good. The selection of powers is extensive, I highly recommend these. This frame style is not that glamorous but it is sturdy, and since we reading glass wearers seem to be always taking them off and hooking them on our shirt, or storing in purses or pockets, dropping on the floor, etc. sturdiness is important.

This was my first time ordering glasses. I saw an optometrist due to headaches and some blurry vision, but after doing my exam she said I have 20/20 and don't need glasses through them. She mentioned it may just be an ocular migraine from not exercising my eyes at work. She encouraged me to maybe order a +1 to see if it helped my headaches at work. I use two screens 8 hours a day, 5 days a week so I know they're strained. It was definitely a weird adjustment since I've never worn glasses before and I can't where them for long periods of time, but they are cute and comfy. I would definitely recommend these for a pair of readers and what not. My parents buy cheap ones to lay around the house while reading or to watch TV so I will mention this to them as well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ENHANCE YOUR VISUAL APPEAL: You know how you look is as important as how clearly you can see. That's why these reading glasses were crafted with a sleek, modern design that focuses on fashion, to enhance your attractiveness
  • VALUE IS ONLY THE BEGINNING: Aren't you tired of flimsy glasses that look cheap? Wearing these reading glasses at home, in bed, at the office, or wherever you need them, means you'll always look sharp, and see sharper!
  • DURABLE BEYOND MEASURE: We ENGINEERED these reading glasses to withstand the daily elements with Sure-Flex Comfort Spring Arms and Dura-Tight Screws. The result? Reading glasses which outlast and outshine the cheaply made readers.
  • QUICK-CLEAN PROTECTION CLOTH: Each Pair of our reading glasses comes with its individual micro-fiber cleaning cloth bag to remove those annoying smudges before they get in the way.
  • COMFORT GUARANTEE: If you've purchased reading glasses online before you probably know what we mean by "the wrong fit". Pinchy-tight, or too-loose reading glasses which slide down your nose are enough to drive anyone crazy, which is why we designed these reading glasses to support your ultimate comfort; with durable spring hinges which easily expand hug your temples, for the perfect fit, every time; backed by our 100% Guarantee.

Description

Tired of choosing between style, function, durability and fashion in your Readers?

For a fabulous price?

With these ingeniously stylish reading glasses, you're no longer forced to choose!

There's more.

Since each pair of these unisex, ultra-durable, appearance enhancing glasses come in their own individual Clean-Sense microfiber bag, you can eliminate annoying smudges before they become a problem for crystal-clear vision, every time.

The Sure-Flex Comfort Spring Arms, and the Dura-Tight Screw fittings, you know you're making a wise investment-for a fraction of the cost of designer store brands.

Worried about size? You'll love how the Sure-Flex Comfort Spring Arms work in unison with the Dura-Flex Hinges which eliminates that pinchy-tight, or slide-down-your-nose challenge, when you slip them on you will instantly experience the perfect fit.

From the moment you place these sleek vision enhancers on your face you'll experience...

Crystal clear vision, in bed, at the office, or anywhere need to see with perfect clarity
Ultimate comfort, important when you find yourself battling long days of reading
Upgraded style, vital if you need a pair of glasses that makes you or your partner shine all day
Solid construction, with a micro-fiber bag which protects and cleans through the toughest days

Ready to experience crystal-clarity, fashion-forward style, and the perfect fit, with these glasses that allow you to see everywhere you read?

Take advantage of our Zero-Risk, No Questions Asked 100% Guarantee when you order before supplies run out!

Simply click the Add to Cart Button Now.



These thick "reading glasses" were just what I was looking for. Not only do they have +5.00 power that's hard to find in stores, they came quickly, were packaged securly, reasonably priced, fit okay and, (living in Rhode Island), I wasn't even charged any sales tax. They look okay too. The frame quality isn't that good but they function satisfactorily.
After my recent cataract surgery, resulting in very good distance vision and excellent night driving capabilites, I do need glasses for reading and computer use. Additionally, most stores that carry "readers", only go up to +3.00 power magnification. However, I do some very close up, detailed craft work and the additional magnification allows me to get right up close and focus at a very short distance. If you're looking for cheap, OTC glasses for extreme close up use, these might be worth taking a chance on.

Yeah, my darn eyes are getting older and I need to use reading glasses to read most things unless they are in large font. These were a great buy two for the average price of one pair. They are sturdier than their drugstore counterparts at the same general price point. I'm pretty hard on my readers--constantly putting them on and off, dropping them on the floor (oops), and also dropping them unprotected into a pocket or desk top. The lenses on these have taken the beating without getting scratched or damaged. The frames seem to be holding up too. The glasses case that is sent along--use that for your sunglasses as it is really flimsy. Otherwise, these are really nice.
I will likely buy a few more pair of these since I have a tendency to misplace my readers on occasion.---

Just got these in 1.75 today and so far I am very pleased. Firstly, 1.75 is not available in much variety, so I was glad to find these with a high rating. (I see they are also available in 0.5). The clarity of the lenses seems much better than what I get in drugstores, what a pleasure. The spring loaded frame seems very durable. In general my experience has been thick frames hold up much better than wire frames, and these springs give me added confidence. I rarely write a review the day I get something, I like time to experience the product first, but I feel positive enough about these to go ahead and rate them a 5 today, especially for the price.

Reading Glasses 2 Pack Black _ Always Have a Timeless Look, Crystal Clear Vision, Comfort Fit With Sure-Flex Spring Hinge Arms & Dura-Tight Screws _ 100% Guarantee +1.75

I am absolutely blown away by the CLARITY. Usually readers are just not clear because most manufacturers don't use quality lenses. Not so here. I couldn't believe this crystal, clear vision. I have had double eye surgery for cataracts. Now, I'm better than 20/20 for distance, but need readers for close work and for computer. I purchased the 2.0 in these for actual reading. I'm back to purchase the 1.0 for my computer glasses. Highly recommended. LOVE these.

I find these acceptable for the price as lowish power readers. They satisfy my needs, albeit barely. I do lament the lack of quality clear glass lenses and was somewhat disappointed when I noted the weakness of the hinges on the bow. The price was reasonable for what they are and they continue to be functional. Came with small drawstring bags to provide some protection against scratching a lens when storing them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment