Thursday, August 15, 2019

Large Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Injuries with Wrap - Hot & Cold Therapy - Back Knee Shoulder Hip Replacement

Large Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Injuries with Wrap - Hot & Cold Therapy - Back Knee Shoulder Hip Replacement Surgery - Faster Recovery Pain Relief for Arthritis Swelling Aches & Sprains 11.5x15.5Black

Large Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Injuries with Wrap - Hot & Cold Therapy - Back Knee Shoulder Hip Replacement Surgery - Faster Recovery Pain Relief for Arthritis Swelling Aches & Sprains 11.5x15.5Black

As a preamble, I have (or have had -- some of them have been relegated to the trash) about a dozen gel-type cold-packs over the past 10+ years; technically, they're cold/hot packs, but I never use them for heat, I have other types that I prefer, and this way I can leave the cold-packs in the freezer.

The Prime Athletics pack leads the pack. It is huge, it stays cold forever and stays flexible, and it comes with a cover that has strong Velcro straps _and_ a pair of extension straps. When I say "stays cold forever," I mean I was able to use it on my shoulder for 20-30 minutes, and it was still cold enough to use on my knee -- and both the shoulder and knee got comfortably numb.

It is the first and only one that I've successfully used on my shoulder _and been able to walk around_ rather than sitting in a chair: I used one of the built-in straps to go around my arm and added one of the extensions to go around my chest, and it stayed in contact with the shoulder and stayed in place as I moved around.

I got the blue version because it looked remarkably similar to the ones my PT guy uses, which are excellent and remarkably durable: he's had his for 20 years, but they're no longer manufactured. The Prime Athletics pack is made of heavy-weight nylon, with wide welded seams, just like my PT guy's. I obviously can't speak to the durability, having had it for only a few days, bu they do have a lifetime warranty, and the construction appears solid -- particularly compared to some I've had that eventually leaked.

I also can't address the black version: I don't know what material it's made of. I went with the blue on because the black packs I've had in the past were made of plastic rather than nylon, and I haven't found them to be as solid -- but again, I can't say, this one might be black nylon. [update: Joyce from Prime Athletics answered my question about this with her usual speed: yes, the black one is made of the same material. I just ordered a black one so I can have one freezing while I use the other.]

I _can_ address the customer service, which is superb: I wrote to them because their website is under construction, and I wanted to register for the lifetime warranty, and I got a very courteous reply in under an hour. I have no doubt that if I ever do have any problems, they'll be on top of it like jam on toast. Or caviar on discs of toasted French bread.

I pulled a muscle in my back and my heating pad was too small to cover where I needed it too. Thank god I found this. It’s large enough to cover exactly where I needed it too. I like it can also be frozen too to be used as an ice compression. I’ll probably end up buying another one or two with for my teenagers that both play sports or I’ll never get this one back.

This therapeutic heating / cooling pad is awesome. I'm a large man with many pain & sores day by day from my working in the plumbing field. I didn't want to write a review the 1st. week I used pad, so I waited 45 days to really use this product. I am an actual 1st time buyer & this item is 100% legit. I will be endorsing this pad to anyone that needs one & I also will purchase another one in the future if needed. Great gift for anyone over 40 years old, they will love it. Remember it's large pad with straps & you can use it hot or cold. ******2 thumbs up with a smile product. ******

I bought it for my mother she has a really back pain, she started to use it right away and is working really well. The wrap is really convenient so you don’t have to hold the gel pack in place.

Sometimes duties at work can get very physical and at the end of the day, my body can feel the pain on my shoulders and back. I use this "bad boy" at the end of the day to relax my muscles. I like the fact that it covers a lot of areas. Perfect size.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ☑️ RELIEVE PAIN & INFLAMMATION: For athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and anyone who has a busy everyday schedule, you know that injuries and body pain can be a great setback. Now you can get effective treatment to relieve muscle pain and cramping, menopause-related hot flashes, aching sprains, swelling, arthritis, post surgery, joint pain, back pain and injuries at the comfort of your own home!
  • ☑️ HEAL YOUR BODY FASTER AND NATURALLY WITH NO PAIN OR PILLS: Physiotherapists, doctors and professional athletes recommend Prime Athletics gel ice pack to achieve faster results. Researchers have proven that cold or hot therapy helps your body recover faster. Prime Athletics lets you feel comfortable and relaxed with effective therapy. Premium construction, Washable and Reusable extra thick nylon exterior. Stays colder for Longer than competing products that use inferior bentonite formulations.
  • ☑️ PICK HOT OR COLD THERAPY & KISS DISCOMFORT GOODBYE: Reusable Non-Toxic Gel Technology allows you to easily heat your gel pack for hot therapy in the microwave, or simply freeze the gel pack for cold therapy and enjoy the flexible gel pack that remains pliable even while frozen! Remains colder longer!
  • ☑️ FLEXIBLE COMPRESSION WRAP PERFECTLY HUGS ANY BODY PART: Prime Athletics hot & cold therapy ice gel pack has many different uses! Its size and the high quality construction allows you to wrap it around your shoulder, knee, hip, thigh, calves, shins & any other body part you wish to relieve! The flexible pack includes a wrap with comfortable elastic straps that can be easily adjusted to attach to any body part. There are two extra strap extenders to assure the perfect fit for any body type.
  • ☑️ ORDER NOW - 100% PEACE OF MIND PROMISE: NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO CATCHES! We stand above and beyond for our customers. ☑️ IDEAL GIFTS for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Prime Deal Day or Christmas.

Description

Are you Tired of Wasting Time and Money on Treatments or Medications that Don't Provide You with Effective Pain Relief?

Are you Avoiding Everyday Physical Activities or Movements that Cause Pain?

Would you like to Relieve Sore Muscles & Overcome Injuries while Resting Comfortably in the Comfort of Your Own Home?

The Prime Athletics Hot and Cold Therapy Gel Pack is Exactly What You Need!

Proven Treatment for Your Pain to live a Pain Free Lifestyle.

✔ Relieve pain instantly, minimize injuries & inflammation

✔ Extremely comfortable & fits all body parts

✔ Heal your body faster & naturally without medical intervention or pills

✔ Extra gel, retaining hot and cold temperatures for much longer

✔ Highly Recommended by doctors, physical therapists & sports trainers

Don't Let Pain Control Your Life

The icy cold or soothing warm gel pack will instantly help you alleviate any pain and discomfort effectively.

Incomparably Easy To Use

Simply microwave or freeze for cold or hot therapy depending on your preferences & needs.

Multi-Functional Professional Design Is Recommended For:

Sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, sprains, inflammation, swelling, menopausal hot flashes, & menstrual cramps.

Chronic injuries such as: joint stiffness, muscle spasms, pulled muscles, sciatic nerve pain, & post surgery recovery

Use on knees, legs, thighs, shoulders, upper and lower back, neck, tailbone, belly, hips, stomach, chest, arms, elbows, feet, and ankles.

Package Includes:

Medical-grade gel pack (11.5" x 15.5"), non-toxic.

Soft fabric sleeve with two loop & hook elastic straps

Two elastic strap extenders

Carry bag

Absolutely no risk - 100% peace of mind promise. We take pride in our products! Welcome to the Prime Athletics Family!  



Great find!!! high quality product. The ice pack is very durable. It easily wrapped around my leg and stayed in place. I like that it comes with extra straps and a drawstring bag. The size was bigger than what I expected, which is totally fine! I have only used it to ice an injury and it retained its coldness for a while. I have yet to warm it up.

This gel pack is awesome! It is easy to put around the injured body part & the straps work great at keeping the ice pack in place. It is large enough that it totally covers the entire area & I love how soft it feels even when frozen, unlike other one ice packs that I’ve used that feel like a bag of ice cubes poking at you. So far I’ve only used it as an ice pack, but I love it & would recommend it to anyone looking for an awesome ice pack.

The Large ice/heat pack is EXCELLENT and multi-purposed! We use it mainly as an ice pack after knee surgery! It's been wonderful, stays cold for several hours, covers the area we need it to and then some, we will be ordering another!!!!

The Reusable Gel Ice Pack was exactly what I needed. It provides relief immediately and stays cold for sustained relief. The cold is soothing, and it helps to reduce inflammation. It is the right aid for minor aches and pains all the way to post-surgery care. This durable and dependable pack is a must-have in any household or gym.

Glad I purchased this product.. It is a very versatile as I’ve already use this product’s hot and cold functions. Would recommend!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment