
This thing is pretty awesome, and I'm wondering how I just discovered it. Bag keeps ice cold forever, especially if you fill and freeze the bag itself. I'm talking "consecutive hours and still a mostly solid chunk of ice" staying power. The extender straps allow for fitting it to almost any part of your body you could imagine with absolute security. For a guy who has spent most of his life beat up by sports injuries I can't believe I didn't have one of these before. Short of carrying a Kodiak recirculating machine around with you I don't think there is a better icing solution available.
This ice pack and brace saved me from ongoing excruciating pain! I don't know what is wrong with my shoulder, but a good guess is rotater cuff strain or tear or the dreaded "frozen shoulder". The pain has been waking me up at night and preventing me from doing every day tasks. I used the ice first, and since I am small, I used both straps around my torso. You can see in the picture that the muscley guy has one strap attached diagnollay and the bottom of the pack holder wrapped around his bicep. This probably works for most men, but I have thin arms, so I connected both straps to the "tabs" on one side of the brace, stretched the straps around my upper torso in back and over my chest.I connected the ends to the tabs on the oposite side of the brace. Just imagine muscley dude with two straps rather than one. I am not sure this will work for everyone, though, because it was snug on me, and I have a 33" chest.
I also tried to use it with hot water, but that tends to cool much faster than other heat applications. If you have a small heat pack, it would work better with the brace.
Tried to get in touch with distributor and was unable to get a response. Straps work well for a few months and then they stretch out and it becomes difficult to secure. Need to make a strap that more substantial!! Update! Got contacted by vendor and was sent a replacement. New one has straps that are very substantial compared to the older one. Works as promised!
I had shoulder surgery 2 months ago. Battling to hold ice pack on. This Koo-Care product is great. Its very comfortable, stays in place, wish I would've had this day one after the surgery.I am wearing it as I type this review. I am going to recommend it to the Doctor and therapist for there future patients. I would give this a higher rating ,but they only have 5 stars.Extremely happy.
I had a torn rotator cuff and subsequent surgical repair. I literally would’ve died without having this tool to strap the ice to my shoulder because I’m in so much pain I can barely move. I got this week before surgery and use it almost around-the-clock. Very easy to use and put on yourself

Feature Product
- Contents: You will get a 9" ice bag, a cloth wrap(22.8" X 9.8"), 2 elastic straps with hook and loop fasteners (Total length of each one extends from 23.6" to 37")
- Hands-free design. The wrap and the 2 elastic straps help you keep the ice bag in place easily, you can use it any place and do other things while applying heat or cold compress. Great!
- Multipurpose. Cold therapy be used for headache, fever, toothache, sprain, bruises, bumps and other sports injuries while heat therapy can be used for muscle pain & spasms, sprain, strain & stiffness etc.
- Quality and Safety. Thanks to the leak-proof lock, worry no longer about spilling water out, dripping and wet cloth. It's latex-free, CE and FDA certificated.
- Guarantee. With Koo-Care, you're taking on absolutely no risk. Our unconditional money-back guarantee is limitless. If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price - anytime!
Description
Koo-Care Ice bag & Wrap
A must-have for pain relief and injury treatment.
Are you looking for a quality ice bag & wrap kit that can be used for first aid and pain relief?
Do you want to do other things when using an ice bag for cold therapy?
Yes, you find it. All resolved after owning this Koo-Care all-in-one leak-proof ice bag & wrap.
Feature:
1. One size fits most
2. Hands-free design
3. Heat and cold, lasts longer
4. Latex- free material
Hot compress encourages blood flow and circulation, helping deliver an increased supply of oxygen and nutrients and remove waste
from sore, fatigued and injured muscles:
1. Muscle pain and spasms
2. Mild arthritis
3. Sprains, strains and stiffness
4. Menstrual cramps etc.
Cold compress reduces inflammation around the area of injury, helping numb the area of pain, creating an analgesic effect, perfect for:
1. Sports injuries
2. Tooth aches
3. Back ache or joint pain
4. Fever or headaches
5. Minor burns etc.
INCLUDES
A 9" ice bag
A cloth wrap(22.8" X 9.8")
2 elastic straps with hook and loop fasteners(Total length of each one extends from 23.6" to 37")
Guarantee
✓ With Koo-Care, you're taking on absolutely no risk.
✓ If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price - anytime!
Direction
To get more detailed tips about how to use the item on different parts of body, please read the answer of the first question
in the column of Customer Questions & Answers, and then download the document through the link in the answers.
I purchased this ice pack on week 2 of a broken arm (humorous near rotator cuff). None of the frozen ice bags or "insta cold" packs could provide the consistent cold pack recommended for pain and swelling.
This bag does NOT sweat at all! I was able to "mold/shape" around a juice can in the freezer to conform to the shoulder area I needed to use it. I highly recommend. We have even used the warm therapy several times, and are also pleased.
I've been using ice bags on my knees for years and should have purchased this product long ago. It is easily adjustable, and holds the ice right where it is need. No more adjusting its position due to the bag sliding off my knee. This product also holds the ice bag more tightly to the skin, which helps transfer the cold to my body, so I find I don't need to leave the bag on as long.
This ice pack and harness works as good and is more stable than the ice 20 system that sells for $50-$75. Great product!!!
I would never ice my muscles and joints because the ice would fall off too easily and it was a hassle. This solved that problem and I am very satisfied. I can relax, move, and even get up and walk around a little bit without it falling off. I love it.
Five stars, but I'm too busy to stay with it. I do believe they will work. Easy to get ready to use & apply. Great way to save money & lose inches if you have the time. I would buy again. :) jlp







0 comments:
Post a Comment