Friday, August 16, 2019

Ereada Far Infrared Amethyst Mat - Mini 31"L x 20"W - 86°-158°F FIR Heat - Static Permanent Magnets -

Ereada Far Infrared Amethyst Mat - Mini 31"L x 20"W - 86°-158°F FIR Heat - Static Permanent Magnets - Negative Ions - Red Light Photon Therapy - Natural Amethyst - FDA Reg Korean Manufacturer - Purple

Ereada Far Infrared Amethyst Mat - Mini 31

It is truly phenomenal. My cancer cells are decreasing. After lying on the bed each day for 15min I feel better.. My husbands arthritis is better after 1 week

This is the best purchase I have ever made. It feels SO good-it's like melting into an Amethyst sun! If your a crystal lover who enjoys the healing effects of heat, magnetic therapy, negative ions and relaxing this is for you. It is a tad heavy to carry back and forth so keep that in mind. I also enjoy the little amethyst bracelet that came with it because I feel lonely without being near this mat!!! I am saving for the pillow that's all I can say. Thrilled with it!!!

I bought this mat after spending much time comparing its features to other mats offered on and off Amazon. I have medical issues which can cause a considerable amount of pain and the Ereada mat eases the pain and helps my mobility. The mat can also generate enough heat to promote copious sweating and therefore detoxification. Previously, I was going to a Spa for infrared sauna sessions, but I feel the Ereada mat does a better job. It took a few nights to get used to sleeping on it, but now, I wouldn't want to be without it. Also, when a product issue came up, Andrey sent helpful information and handled a remaining issue in a way that exceeded my expectations.

I LOVE this mat. Everyone in my family loves it. I bought two of the $800. One is for my daughter. She is suffering from a concussion and whiplash. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and screws in one of my knees. It is healing and reinvigorating. I can't live without it. I wish a larger size was available on amazon. The only downside is that my feet do not fit onto the. This is the BEST! My husband thought it was a scam. But, as soon as he comes home, he kicks me off of the mat and hopes onto it. This mat is a LiFE giver. I do not know how I survived without it. Thank you so much.

last winter when doing my grocery shopping, I could barely make it through the store. I would hunch over on the cart. When I got back to my car I had to sit and rest by aching hips and back before loading the groceries into the car. It was hard for me to stand up for 5 minutes. I had chair in the kitchen to do any cooking or to do the dishes.
I had to take naps everyday and my weight was an issue.
After using the Far Infrared Amethyst Mat for just a couple of months, I started noticing a difference. I could stand up straight when pushing the grocery cart. My aches and pains were diminishing.
I choose to sleep on the mat on a low heat setting. You can just use it for a shorter period of time on a higher heat setting, if that is you preference.
The mat has helped me to lose weight. I have also exercised and dieted, but that did not seem to work until I started using the amethyst mat. I have lost approximately 60 lbs. in seven months. I am still in the process of losing more weight.
I do not have a need to take naps anymore. I have more energy.
I do not need a cart to go into a store to hold me up anymore.
Only a short time ago, I felt like I was in my 80's or 90's. I am in my 50's. But now everyday that goes by I am feeling younger.
This amethyst mat has changed my life around.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 17 Layers With Thick Entire Mat Layer of Jewelry A-Grade Crushed 100% Natural Amethyst Gems From Korea Or South America
  • Emits Far-infrared Heat and Negative ions. Blocks Harmful Electromagnetic Radiation. Features EMF Free Grounded Titanium Heating System
  • 12 pcs Static Magnets and 12 LEDs for Monochromic Bio Stimulation 660 nm Red Light. Great for Skin, Nerves, Bones and Tendons Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation
  • Promotes Healthy Lifestyle Important to Live Better, Detoxify Body, Control Weight, Relieve Minor Pains and Stress
  • Promotes Activity and Good Relaxation and Sleep which All-Together Improve Blood Circulation and Immune System. Great for Wellness, Relaxation and Revival

Description

Ereada Corp is an American company focusing on creation of FIR mats from the natural Amethyst gems.

Ereada Mat in Purple color is presented in 4 sizes: Mini, Compact Pro (Midsize), Pro, and Single mats and matching Amethyst Pillows. It is the latest most advanced collection with three new functions: Static Magnets, PEMF (only midsize mats and bigger) and Red Light LEDs. The mats are made in Korea by the FDA registered manufacturer.

The main feature of the device 17-layers system is the thick Amethyst layer releasing FIR rays and negative ions. Mini mat 31"x20" contains 8.5 pounds of 100% natural untreated A+ grade crushed and polished Amethyst crystals from Korea and Brazil known for the best healing properties.

Gemstones are warmed up by the 7-Levels 86-158 F double silicon & Teflon EMF-free Titanium heating system. The controller enables to set the heating level & activate Red Lights. It does not have time settings but the controller auto shuts-off the mat after 8 hours of operation. The mat emits FIR and Mid infra-red rays with 93% efficiency in the most body absorbable wavelength range 4-16 µm. InfraRed heat is structured by the amethyst layer to penetrate up to 8 inches deep into the body. The device creates intense heat promoting a healthy lifestyle, relaxation & good all night sleep.

The mat generates anions through special layers & directly conducts them to the body through skin.
The purple mini mat features 12 pcs of powerful 300 gauss static magnets beneficial for our body and mind & 12 Bright 1200 mcd 660 Nm Monochromic Red LEDs synergic to Far Infrared Light in healing properties.

Ereada mat is state of the art extremely durable built to last product.It comes with a free waterproof protection cover & a full one year warranty.
Our customer support service always respond within 24 hours 7 days a week.
We are sure that you will like the results of the mat use or we will refund your purchase price.



I really like this mat and I sleep on it every night. It's a low level mat PEMF mat which allows it to also put put IR heat and ION/Red light. The issue I have with the stock solution is the PEMF runs for 20 mins then off for 120 mins and cycles. In 8 hours of sleep I get 80ish mins of PEMF. I'm an electronics engineer so I cracked it open and reprogrammed it to run for 10 mins then turn off for 2 seconds and cycle this way. Now I get a full night of PEMF, Ion, Photon settings and I can feel the difference. I feel must better in the morning and wouldn't go back to the stock model. I can sleep with this at 3 and below for the IR settings. level 7 is pretty much burning. The stones are cool and make this mat heavy. I've had mine for over a year now, and its still running like a champ

I bought this mat in February 2018 at the suggestion of a friend who uses one in her Reiki practice with high customer satisfaction. I have worked in the medical field for 23 years now and I work out a lot with a couple days of heavy weight lifting. I was always sore and achy. I also had some minor health issues for years involving thyroid and hormones. There are not enough words to describe how amazing this mat is! I sleep on it every night. Some nights the mat is off (but there are still amazing benefits just from this). Some nights the heat is on low. I reserved the high heat settings for my power naps. I feel less brain fog, less sluggish and overall much better! My doctor has had to decrease the amount of thyroid medicine I take. I have also lost a little over 30 pounds too! (In the 10 months since I’ve had the mat). I’m sure the cost may deter some, however, you only get one body, one life. Think of your health as an investment! You won’t be sorry. The customer service with this company is lightning fast. They genuinely care about your satisfaction and they stand behind this great product. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MAT! Thank You Anastasia for all of your help!!!! I am one very satisfied customer! Sincerely, Richele

Best thing I've bought in years! I wish I could give you a scientific explanation on to how this works, but I can't, I can tell you it WORKS !! I've used lots of different products that are natural, homeopathic, energy medicine, herbs, The whole spectrum. I haven't use these things trying to solve any one particular issue just trying to maintain health and live a life with stamina and without too many aches or pains. Just The stuff that comes along with getting older.
What did I noticed after buying this, for me, it made a dramatic difference in the quality of my sleep! I feel like I can sleep deeper or somehow better. Where I notice it is obviously when I wake up I don't feel tired I feel like I actually slept on the quality shows up during the day my energy is dramatically better. I'm amazed. I've had to work a night shift 7 PM to 7 AM for the last two years. The day I got this Mat and slip on it everything changed and has continued with good momentum since then. I feel like a different person now. I can't say enough good things about this. I hope it works for you as well as it did for me.

Item was received early - very well packaged with a great carrying case-along with a note from the company confirming their customer service support-very professional. I had almost purchased a very common/popular brand (competitor) that I had actually used before (a friend of mine). This product (I bought the Professional Purple mat) was as good - I have used it several times (along w/the amethyst pillow I ordered) - and am VERY pleased and impressed. This product was half the cost of the other company/brand.
I purchased a high quality surge protector and set it up on a massage table - very relaxing listening to singing bowl music and relaxing on the mat!

So we work pretty hard on oir property and my husband has permanent back issues. This does help! I have old softball injuries, joints, broken bones etc and I can tell the difference if I use it once a week. It can be used for many more conditions, but that's our story. I would recommend it to a friend even though the price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment