Sunday, August 4, 2019

D&H Medical 24 Bulk Pack Gauze Stretch Bandage Roll, 4 Inch X 4 Yards FDA Approved, Used for Wound Care, Easy

D&H Medical 24 Bulk Pack Gauze Stretch Bandage Roll, 4 Inch X 4 Yards FDA Approved, Used for Wound Care, Easy To Use Cotton Ply Rolled Hand Wrap Dressing Ankles & Knees. Add To First Aid Supplies.

D&H Medical 24 Bulk Pack Gauze Stretch Bandage Roll, 4 Inch X 4 Yards FDA Approved, Used for Wound Care, Easy To Use Cotton Ply Rolled Hand Wrap Dressing Ankles & Knees. Add To First Aid Supplies.

Due to a rare autoimmune disease attacking my cartilage I've had to have my keep my head, specifically my left ear, wrapped in gauze for over six months now. (I'm finally scheduled to have my ear removed in February and fitted for a prosthetic) I've used three to five rolls a gauze a day that entire time. I've tried multiple brands of gauze and tape combinations. During this time I've become extremely frustrated by the near universality of the inability of surgical tapes of all brands to effectively attach to any rolled gauze. Due to my need for so much gauze and tape I have inadvertently conducted a kind of non-scientific testing of different tapes and rolled gauze, I'll admit, originally I was not looking for the highest quality gauze and an effective tape to hold it; I was shopping by price. However, as time passed it was impossible not to become aware of the fact that nearly every brand of surgical tape effectively attached and stayed attached to D&H stretch gauze, which had not been the case with all the other brands of gauze I'd tried. One would expect, at least I myself did, that it was only natural for tape designed to attach to gauze would attach to any brand of gauze. Apparently, that was an unwarranted assumption. I can say every other brand of gauze I bought based on my own recollections, (as I previously said I wasn't keeping scientific records), seemed unable to keep a bond with surgical tape. The tape would just randomly fall off my bandages for no reason. For months now I've seen tape just fall in front of my eyes like a feather in free fall, just slowly waft downward before my eyes. This, of course, would require a repair, often at the most inconvenient time and inconvenient places. The exception has been the D&H brand of tape. it does not seem to have the same problem, I'm not sure how or why but D&H is different. When I wrap my head up in fresh bandages in the morning I use two; inch and a half snips of tape to hold it in place and it stays fast until it's time to rewrap it with fresh bandages and gauze. I often buy gauze 72 rolls at a time and I no longer switch brands to save a few cents here and there D&H is always one of the three most affordable brands anyhow. It is the only brand I purchase anymore I'm not exaggerating about how much time I spent and tape I've wasted reattaching tape to other brands of gauze. If you're unsure what to buy as this is the first time you need to buy gauze by the case get the D&H if you've bought gauze by the case before you know what I mean about the tape issue. D&H is the way to go. End that extra frustration because let's face it if you're buying this much gauze you have enough frustration in your life already. While I've focused on how well tape sticks to D&H bandages as that has been the thing that has bothered me no end this past year it should also be mentioned that this gauze is stronger and of a thinker weave than other brands. With other brands if for some reason you need to adjust the gauze by say unwrapping a bit a bit either to loosen or tighten it the gauze has almost certainly been damaged, mishappened or torn. You attempt to save it but as you rewrap it you are faced with the inescapable reality that the gauze it to damaged to save. This means unwrapping the whole thing, throwing it away and starting the tedious process again with a brand new roll. Not so with D&H. If an adjustment is needed as so often is the case as swelling, inflammation and general sensitivity of wound change throughout the day. When I need to loosen my wrappings to relieve some pressure I can do just that. Unwrap a few times around my head then re-wrap it as needed with the gauze still strong and sturdy which mean no need to go back to square one.
They are individually wrapped but do not say sterile, I place sterile wound pads directly against my wound and use the gauze to hold them in place. I'm even wearing gauze my new state id card the absurdity of which added some much-needed hilarity to my situation.
The rolls arrive in large plastic bags very neat and orderly, I've included a picture of my latest order to arrive; four bags of twenty-four rolls.

5/5
I must confess that I originally purchased the D&H Industries Medical Gauze for a costume, but it has since made its way into my Earthquake Preparedness Kit, and into my work (I work as a first responder). This gauze is amazingly soft, wraps easily, and sticks to itself just enough to be useful without being aggravating. Clean, individual wrapped packages are perfect for emergency/survival kits (easy to tear open, but sturdy enough not to tear on their own). This gauze is also impressively strong.

The outreach of the company was especially refreshing, and the pride in their product(s) is palpable. The parcel was delivered promptly, and the packaging was excellent.

I really cannot recommend this product enough. The picture is of the bag the gauze arrived in, but not the full quantity that arrived (I’m holding about half the original amount).

We really liked this gauze most of all the gauze we given by the hospital and doctor's office. It stays put and has enough stretch so even a one year old with burns can crawl and play without the gauze moving or leaving marks on her skin. It stays stretched wide and doesn't roll into itself becoming a rope that leaves marks like other brands do. Thank You for shipping it so quickly. The need was immediate and you came through for us. <3

I started buying boxes of these individually packaged items for first aid kits. Now I'm hooked! We much prefer these individual packages over a tube of anything! It's nice because we all have Altoid Tin first aid kits for purses. I also made a little larger first aid kits with some tins purchased here on amazon that are just a bit larger than an altoid tin. Those tins are 3-3/4 x 5 x 1-1/2. (see pictures attached). We have kits in purses, cars, desk, sports bags, etc. I even give kits away for free to my girlfriends, and we plan to make mini kits with the neighborhood kids this summer excluding some of the items I have pictured which are not appropriate for kids to handle....mostly they will have bandaids, lip balm, etc - we will let their parents decide what goes in their kit.) Purchasing tubes only allows for the product to be at home in the medicine cabinet. Having these individual packets allows us to carry everything with us everywhere. If we use something, we simply replace it when we get home. I can't begin to tell you how handy this has been in just the month or so we have been carrying first aid kits. See pictures attached. I do have a few more items on order and there is plenty of room in my tin to add a few more things (additional bandages, pepto bismol, tylenol, benadryl, etc.) My 14 year old son was helping me cook and got a small burn on his hand while taking something out of the oven. We right away put cold water on it and this burn gel and it worked like a charm.

Alternative usage, but it worked perfectly and arrived sooner than expected! Thank you.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ THE BEST BANDAGE FOR YOUR RECOVERY: When it comes to your care, the last thing you want is a bandage that is flimsy, poor and cheap. That's why our professional-grade gauzes are designed for maximum protection and comfort for your full recovery, every time.
  • ✅ SAFE AND SOUND: Recommended for surgery after-care, wound care, incisions or injuries. Keep your wounds dry and protected from infections and contaminants. Our stretch gauze is fully tested before use so you can concentrate 100% on your healing process.
  • ✅ THE TRUSTED PROFESSIONAL'S CHOICE: Meticulously researched and developed by health professionals for use in the real world. Our unique micro-weave texture is strong and durable, yet soft and easy to handle for instant practical use.
  • ✅ JUST STRETCH, WRAP, SNIP: We provide 4 yds x 4 inch length per set so you can use as much or as little gauze as you need for the comfort that's right for you. Whether in the hospital or healing at home, our gauze provides maximum absorption for minimum bleed-through.
  • ✅ OUR QUALITY PROMISE: Buy once and buy right - don't cut corners with your health on cheap, flimsy and unsafe alternatives. Click add to cart and get ready to enjoy total peace of mind with the best bandage gauze for any medical situation. We guarantee you'll be satisfied of your money back. No hassle, no fuss. You have our promise.

Description

YOUR SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT STRETCH BANDAGE GAUZE IS OVER!

Here at D&H Medical, we know all too well the issues during recovery from surgeries and injuries.

The healing process is emotionally draining and difficult enough as it is, the last thing you want is to use a cheap stretch bandage that is not effective, failing to protect you from infection made of harsh, cheap fabric that causes rashes and discomfort. Poorly made gauze that gives inadequate pressure, bleed-through and elasticity, leading to other complications ultimately working against your body's ability to have a full and safe recovery.

This is exactly why we created the stretch bandage gauze so you can concentrate 100% on what really matters - YOUR RECOVERY

You can instantly feel the difference with our high-quality gauze! Each set is fully sealed for maximum protection and peace of mind. Our proprietary micro-fiber weave is selected for its maximum comfort and practical ease of handling for wrapping. We give a generous length of gauze so wrap and choose right pressure and level of support for you. Maximum absorption, keep wounds dry and minimize risk of infection

Product features:

- Skin friendly & hygienic

- 24 rolls

- 4 inches by 4 yards (stretched)

- Stretch elasticity gauze

- Amazon's Choice & Best seller

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, we have a world class customer service team who will deal with all inquiries

What separates our brand from the rest? It's simple!

It all starts with our years of research and development to design the perfect optimum stretch bandage gauze for any home or health setting, with a quality standard that is unparalleled in our field. For the sake of your recovery, buy only the best stretch bandage gauze on Amazon - and you're reading about it right now. 100% Satisfaction guarantee.

CLICK ADD TO CART RIGHT NOW BEFORE THIS LIMITED OFFER IS OVER.



Unfortunately as I age my immune system weakens and my infections take longer and longer to heal. Last summer I had an allergic reaction to spider venom, then another allergic reaction to the medicine and soon I developed a leg infection that wouldn't go away. My Doctor told me to wrap my leg in bandages everyday. This proved to be costly as bandages are not cheap. Then I discovered D&H Medical and my costs have dropped significantly. The bandages themselves are of a better quality than I found in different local stores.

I am using these to bandage my wife's legs. I have used Band-Aid rolled gauze and two other brands. These are more affordable and allow her legs to breathe. I use non-stick pads on the open wounds before wrapping. This wrap adheres at times to bare skin. I had a similar problem with Band Aid brand. I plan to reorder again.

This gauze roll is really good especially for one who isn't experienced in using it. It is so soft and stretches perfectly so it won't fall off the wound. What I really like about it is that when I am finished covering the area with it, the end that I cut stays put so I can tape it instead like some others that don't. I never knew there was a difference in gauze but there is. Each roll is individually wrapped and stored in a zip lock bag making it easy to store 24 rolls. Will buy from this seller again. Great product at a really good price.

My son had foot surgery. After 3 weeks of weekly visit to the doctor to change his dressing, we started changing the dressing ourselves. We use this gauze to securely wrap the dressing & gauze. The gauze is thin and stretchy so it is very easy to roll around the arch and ankle areas. We used a roll for each dressing change and secure the end with some medical cloth tape. Note: each roll is individually wrapped but there is no indication whether it is sterile. Since we had sterile non-stick wound dressing pad and then gauze covering the wound, we were less concerned about whether this product is sterile.

I needed stretch gauze to help protect a wound on my mom's arm. This gauze was the perfect answer as it came in a 24 pack. Soft, easy to use and was a quality product. This was used as a protective wrap to hold the pad in place and NOT placed directly over the wound. My considerations for choosing this product were: 4" wide and about 4 yards long. One roll would be enough to wrap the area and have enough to tie a knot in it so tape would not be needed. A tubular gauze was then placed over the entire section just to keep it all in place. Would I buy it again? Yes!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment