Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Curad Alcohol Prep Pads, 2-Ply Alcohol Swabs, Medium Size (Case of

Curad Alcohol Prep Pads, 2-Ply Alcohol Swabs, Medium Size (Case of 1,080)

Curad Alcohol Prep Pads, 2-Ply Alcohol Swabs, Medium Size (Case of 1,080)

With tax it comes to $.02 per pad which is the best price I've found so far. Each little box has 36 pads in it. To conserve space, I put three boxes of pads into one box that will hold 108 pads. Pads are thin, double-ply and fit nicely into storage pocket for diabetic test kits. The pad had enough alcohol for one use which is all you need. Just hope they do not dry out before I get through them. Even if they don't, the cost is minimal.

Which pad do you want? CURAD makes 2 versions of their Alcohol Prep Pads. Both are great; it just depends upon usage, and your preference.
These are the thinner, 2-ply, folded pads that open out to a small rectangle. It's great for wiping fingers, cleaning small surfaces, or removing sticky residue.
But: if you prefer the THICK, square, 1-ply SWAB that feels like a pressed cotton ball, these are NOT it! Instead, see: "Curad Alcohol Prep Pads , Thick Alcohol Swabs (Pack of 400) - CUR45585RB" (Look on the box: it should say "THICK PAD".) Hope this helps!

They are alcohol swabs, and there are a lot of them. I have to use 4-5 of these a day minimum, so I'm glad for the numbers. That being said, I have little to compare it too because it's the only ones I've ever used. I have no reason to change. They do a good enough job even though they are very small.

Quality prep pads at a great price. I took the suggestion from another review and combined three boxes into one saving a huge amount of storage space. We use four to six of these a day for our type 1 diabetes son, this is enough to last us around six months.

Great prep pads. I use these for all sorts of things.. cleaning electronics contacts, cleaning cuts, cleaning ink off hands.. anything you can clean with alcohol. Keep some in your wallet, your car, you bag, where ever! They're super handy.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Cuard Alcohol Prep Pads are 2-Ply to provide excellent cleansing action
  • Each alcohol swab is individually sealed for convenience and safety
  • Alcohol prep pads are made with 70% isopropyl alcohol
  • Alcohol pads can be used for removal of oils and residue from skin
  • Packaged as 30 - 36 count boxes for a total of 1,080 prep pads

Description

Cuard Alcohol Prep Pads are thick to provide excellent cleansing action. Each alcohol swab is individually sealed for convenience and safety. Made with 70% isopropyl alcohol. 1,080 alcohol swabs.



I bought these as a donation for the Sugar Foundation, for Camp Freedom, in Schwenksville Pa, that the American Diabetes Association sponsors every year. All children 6-16 diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. They were so very thankful!

good product if you need daily injections. Purchased way too many. Not good choices. Very little or this enormous amount

Great price and works great for diabetic injections.

These lasted me Forver. Quality brand. Best bulk buy ever.

Good value for this price

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment