Thursday, August 15, 2019

Cotton Elastic Bandage 4 Pack. 4 Inches Wide x (13 to 15 ft. When Stretched) with Hook and Loop Closure on

Cotton Elastic Bandage 4 Pack. 4 Inches Wide x (13 to 15 ft. When Stretched) with Hook and Loop Closure on Both Ends, Latex Free Bandage. Perfect Compression Wrap for Varicose Veins,Sprained Ankle

Cotton Elastic Bandage 4 Pack. 4 Inches Wide x (13 to 15 ft. When Stretched) with Hook and Loop Closure on Both Ends, Latex Free Bandage. Perfect Compression Wrap for Varicose Veins,Sprained Ankle

I'm old school in someways. I don't want a wrap bandage with the butterfly clips like I had growing up, because I was always losing them, stepping on them, etc. That said, I also don't love the stick to themselves style of wrap bandages because they are hot and sweaty, get dirty easily (and are hard to clean), and honestly, I just don't think they stick as well. For this price, a 4-pack of in the middle velcro using wrap bandages is perfect; I can designate 2 for each medicine cabinet and keep them in rotation. They breathe well, and wash well in cold water, and don't have those pesky clips to loose. Perfect for our needs!

I love these bandages! I'm having some circulation problems and have to keep my legs bandaged between my knees and ankles. The fabric in these bandages is much softer than in others I've used making them much more comfortable but the elasticity is strong enough to provide the needed compression.

Everything about the IVY ace bandages seems well done to fit my needs. Easy for my wife to wrap my leg and get it right the first time. I need to wrap both legs because of edema swelling and leakage. The firmness keeps the blood pressure and circulation moving to control my issues.
Thanks for a great product.

Rev. Robert H. Reid

These bandages work great! Wrapped my sons wrist from a football injury, the Velcro allows from increased or decreased pressure. Having
(4) to work with allows for rotation! Think ahead and order these for your family's medical kit. If you don't have one, start one!

We purchased these bandages to use as compression wraps for my husband's legs. They do the job just fine and are holding up nicely.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PERFERT COMPRESSION WRAP - For Bandaging Knee, Leg or Body, ZJCCTO elastic bandage with hook and loop used to support surgical gauze bandage dressings and an ice pack.
  • SIMPLE TO USE - Designed with the hook and loop, ZJCCTO elastic bandage will bee much easy to use and adjustable! No need to go for the clips when needed.
  • LATEX FREE MATERIAL - ZJCCTO elastic bandage is Ideal bandage for allergic suffers.
  • WRAP UP WITH CONFIDENCE - ZJCCTO elastic bandage can be stretched to desired compression - secure with hook & loop closure
  • DURABLE AND REUSABLE - ZJCCTO elastic bandage can retain elasticity after repeated uses

Description

Wrap Up with Confidence!

- Tired of those annoying clips that poke you or seem to disappear just when you need them?
- Need consistent, controlled support that's quick and easy to get on and off?
- Hate bandages that lose their stretch, are too thin or just plain don't perform?

Well you can have complete confidence in ZJCCTO HEALTHCARE's Elastic Bandages with hook and loop.

This handy 4 PACK of Elastic Bandages is a Guaranteed Performer.
- Our bandages secure at both ends so you can apply exactly the right pressure to get controlled and consistent support for sprains, injuries or sports.
- No annoying clips
- no tape required. Just wrap them on with as much or as little compression as you need.
- They won't stick to skin or hair. There's no clips to poke your skin so when you wrap with these there's no scratching and no clips to lose. You can re-roll and re-use them and simply wash if needed!
- The handy 4 PACK has individually wrapped rolls so each bandage is protected from dirt and germs and safe to have one ready at home, in the car, at work or in your sports bag!
- We use quality fabric and specialized manufacturing processes so you can have confidence knowing you'll get consistent performance.



Perfect size for wound care after surgery on my beagle.

Couldn't find these at brick and mortar places; all they had were cheap versions of wraps that were more expensive. I was lucky enough to stumble across this 4 pack for the same price as 1 in the stores. They work great!

Needed a more comfortable bandage than a typical Ace bandage. Had trouble finding anything like this locally, mainly because most have clips for closure. I wanted a Velcro closure. Happy with this product. Was looking for a bandage which was longer, but this one works well.

I have a fracture in my foot that requires me to wear a “boot” during the day. I use the elastic bandages to wrap my foot at night to keep it stable. They work great! I bought one type of bandage at Walmart, but it was stiff and uncomfortable. These are so soft and comfortable but keep my foot stable at night so I can get some sleep. These are just like the ones they use in the hospital. Also, you don’t have to worry about losing those awful metal fasteners that somehow always jabs your fingers.

Pricey

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment