Hunting Tactical Molle Medical First Aid Kit Pouch Tool Kit Pouch Emergency Survival Gear EDC Utility Belt Bag Backpack

Super product.Thank you very much.
The pouch is nice. Strong cordura, very well produced. The parcel came in 2 weeks. I recommend the seller!
Under the bags pashit krivovato. Ale tse is not the fault of the seller.
I ordered this pouch for the first aid kit on january 8, 2019. He came to the post of the russian federation on january 21, 2019. This is the fastest delivery of all my orders-13 days, carl!!! About the quality-very well sewn, firmly everything holds, smooth lines. The material is very good, i think it will last a long time. Who is interested, there are actual sizes on the pictures. I was pleased with his size. I took specially for this ryukzochka baselard from splava. according to the color in the home lighting is similar to the color of the backpack. The material of the molle loop on the subbag is much richer than on the backpack. In general, buy! Like!
Excellent quality! Without rubber on the back of the fabric. the fabric is dense.
Store Name: GOGOGO Outdoor Store
Rating: 4.8 / 5.0

Spesification
Description
Tactical Molle Medical First Aid Kit Pouch Tool Kit Pouch Emergency Survival Gear EDC Hunting Utility Belt Bag












I really liked the pouch. Locks open easily. Patch included.
The parcel to tomsk reached for 11!!! Days. The fastest delivery in the history of orders. Package quality, for such money just a gift)
Thank you. The goods are whole.
Well-sewn bag, instead of automotive perfectly fit
Quality is good, delivery is very long. More than a month.
Package Detail
- Unit Type:piece
- Package Weight:0.23kg (0.51lb.)
- Package Size:20cm x 20cm x 15cm (7.87in x 7.87in x 5.91in)







0 comments:
Post a Comment