
Works excellently for the lower back and abdomen. I initially thought mine was defective but quickly found out that you have to long press the power button to turn it on. Just a heads up for anyone that might think it doesn't work. Anyways, it's an elastic waist band that has a lot of adjustability, I do wish the heating pad was a tad wider because I feel like it concentrates heat only in the center. Hence why I removed one star. The IR heat is fast and can feel really hot. I use it on medium and low.
If you have back pain and need Relief on the go, this is for YOU. I LIVE on my heat pad at home. I just started a desk job so I need something discreet and something I can use while moving around the office. This is amazing. It heated up within 3 minutes and got very hot. I agree the heating pad could be Bigger, but if it was bigger it would also be More bulky. This is great for on the go. Use your regular heat pad when at home. This is great for rapid relief when you are out and really need to take that edge off if you have chronic back pain. I am so glad I found this. So worth it. I would have paid 50 for this or more!
This is comfortable to wear around the back and can accommodate up to 47" waist. I used it not only on my back but also on my legs, arms, and hands. The temp in Southern CA had dipped to the 30s F, nothing to compare with other parts of the states with below 0 temp. I used it to keep my hands warm while sitting. It worked well with AC usb adapter while I am sitting and with a power bank while I am moving around. I attached the power bank to the front just as the pic shown so that it won't fall out. One thing to note, you will need to hold the on button for a couple of seconds before the unit (the red light) turns on.
First Of alI, I like that the packaging whuch is very neat , so everything is in place when I opened it. Of course, the most important is the heated function. I purchased it for my lower back pain. I usually use a hot towel, but it get cold pretty soon. I like that it can be connected to my laptop with usb cable, since I needed the most when I am working on my laptop. I personally really like that it can heat up pretty fast and stayed very warm , some people might find it too hot , but the heat is perfect for me. I have been using this for a few months by now and it works great so far . The only thing is when you first trying to use it, you have to dig in that little pocket to find the connection for cable .
As someone who suffers from lower backpain, I use heating pads regularly. I was getting tired of the Sunbeam models that “scrunch up” and you can’t unscrunch until they are heated back up. They are also very bulky when not in use. I decided to seek something better and found this heating belt with Graphene fast heating film or “plate”. I was out of town when it arrived but finally got to use it several times over the weekend. So far, so good. I like the belt design because you can strap the heat plate into place where you want it. The plate is also small enough to slide slightly into my pants waistband and target my lower back. The fact that the plate is small and the belt is not bulky makes the whole item very compact which is a bonus for me since I travel weekly and it will take up less room in my suitcase.
My only negative is the wire connected directly to the belt with the on/off/settings switch is very short and very thin. I hope it holds up in the long-run. You do plug this up to a heavier USB extension cable that you connect to a USB block that you provide (I use my iPad power block). Also, don’t set your expectations too high for the travel case. It’s basically a “frosted” zip-lock bag.

Feature Product
- Fast heating in seconds by newest, strongest, safest 4" x 6" Graphene heating films.
- Graphene provides enough heat and pure far infrared radiation to relieve back abdominal stomach cramps arthritic Pain.
- Far infrared radiation heat helps to promote better blood circulation, good for health. No electromagnetic radiation.
- 5V 2A USB powered by power bank / power adapter. It must be plugged in while using. (Power bank NOT included). Built in the power bank storage bag. 3 Temperature setting. Convenient and safe.
- Flexible Adjustable Velcro Tape, 7.8''-47.2'' waistline, portable to walk around with the pad at home, office, flight, car, travel.
Description
Features:
Safe
Portable
Washable
Fast heating in seconds
USB powered
3 Temperature settings
Adjustable Velcro Tape
7.8''-47.2'' waistline
What's Graphene?
Andre Geim and Kostya Novoselov were awarded the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics, "for groundbreaking experiments regarding the two-dimensional material graphene".
Graphene is the newest, strongest and thinnest material. As a conductor of heat it outperforms all other known materials.
How Far Infrared work?
Our bodies radiate far infrared energy through the skin at 3 to 50 microns, with most output at 9.4 microns.
Graphene'far infrared rays' have a wavelength 6~19 microns, which compatible with the human body and can be easily absorbed.
Far Infrared Ray are waves of energy, which positively help activating body systems and functions.
Health Benefits of Far Infrared Radiation:
FIR Detoxifies Your Body
Far Infrared Therapy Promotes Blood Circulation
FIR increases blood circulation and oxygen
FIR Help Chronic Fatigue
FIR Reduces Pain and Stiffness(reducing muscle spasms, muscle soreness, and relief for rheumatoid arthritis.
FIR Relieves Back Pain Symptoms
FIR Boosts Your Immune System
Specification:
Heating material: Graphene heating film
Waist line: 7.8''-47.2''
Technical principle: The graphene heating film produces pure far infrared light waves
Powered way : USB Powered Highest Surface Temperature: 120℉
Use methods:
1:Turn on the power by pressing the power button.
2:3 temperature setting: Low setting (blue light). Medium setting (green light). High setting (orange light)
Package:
1*Graphene waist heating pad
1*Instruction book
1*extension charge cord
I bought this for relief from back pain and I'm pleased with its performance. It is a well made, well designed belt with a variable temperature Graphene heating element. You press the switch, for low, medium and high heat. The belt is plenty long, and has Velcro to make it easy to apply and remove. You can use it with a power bank or USB adapter which is great. They include a USB extension cord as well. The user manual is easy to read, and the 12 month warranty can be upgraded to 16 months. A nice inexpensive addition to the war on back pain.
This heating pad feels great and works well! I use it mostly on the Low setting, but definitely will make use of High in case of back pains. It's easy to use -- there's a USB cable in a pocket on the strap, which can be plugged into a power brick. Once it's plugged in, you can tuck the power brick inside the strap (mine has a clip so I put that on) and hold the Power button. It heats up quickly, and I really like how the velcro works -- it's got great hold, and the hooks are a lot smaller than most velcro I've seen, so it's more difficult to damage them.
Overall, good quality and love how it works!
I bought this to help with minor lower back pain, and it has exceeded my expectations! This is not your Grandma’s heating pad—it is perfect for people who want to decrease pain without medicine and keep moving. The heating pad belt is lightweight, and fits perfectly with the adjustable Velcro fastener. Because it plugs into a power bank (like the kind people keep on hand to charge their phones on-the-go), I just put the power bank in my pocket and carry on doing what ever I want to do. My back feels better, without taking ibuprofen, acetaminophen or muscle relaxants. The heat relaxes my muscles and is so comforting. Word of warning: the high temp + infrared properties allow this pad to get HOT, which is fine if you have it over a thick sweatshirt. But if you are wearing thinner clothes, the lowest setting is fine, and helps your power bank last longer, too. This pad could cause burns if worn next to the skin though. Used sensibly, this is a really well designed, helpful device.
Works as expected, heats up fast and the power level is also very good option to have, will be testing out for my long drive, also product is good build quality.
This USB-powered band heats up quickly (1-2 minutes until noticeable warmth from my own use) and lasts for a while, even with my old power bank. While the product does seem primarily for use on the torso, I've found I can also wrap it around one of my thighs to get heat on my legs due to range of the elastic band. I've only used this on the low and medium settings so far because it feels surprisingly hot when it stays on the same place for a while. I was glad that an extending USB (female to male adapter) cable was included to increase the effective range of the device. Directions are a little unclear - I didn't realize that a long press was required to turn it on at first - but it's really simple after figuring that part out. I'll update if something relating to its quality changes so I can make a remark on its durability. I am confident in the customer service of the company, however, from past experience. So far so good!
Note: I received this unit as a trial product to beta test. It seems as good or better than similar heating bands on Amazon from what I can tell due to its price, function, versatility (elasticity), and inclusion of extending USB cable.







0 comments:
Post a Comment